What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger102

f13haze phenotype smokes like I would imagine thai/mexican would smoke... speedy euphoric. zero nervousness, zero anxiety. very very high, orbital of mind.dont want to mention mdma or ecstasy, as this f13hz is much better LOL

fetch
This description sounds like what I am looking for to start my journey into NLD's again. From what I was told, the Asian Beauty was supposed to be like this, but the more I read, I I I I I dont think so. lmao The last sativa I tried was Sonic's Pursang Haze and it had me bugging the f*ck out. What I know now, there are probably a lot of things I could have done different, like taking it longer in flower and curing it longer, and not smoking so much initially.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I go with degree of herminess, bananas late no problem, full blown sacks problem. Cleaning a couple of seeds out of a bud before smoking is not hard with NLD's, you don't really need to grind the buds and the seeds are easy to find and card out. I think most Asian influenced plants have some hermi tendancy, stress brings it out earlier. The plants want to make seeds, that's their priority in life. Being sensi is stressful after 14-20 weeks.
2 Acid Beauties I have going now are all lady so far but if they were to go slightly ladyboy it would not freak me out. My best HolyHanh's were slightly herm. and I love smoking them.
I have a Viet BlackXLieu Hanh that made full blown sacks on the main stem when it started flowering female, I pulled them off and no more showed up since then and it's one of my best looking females. Hermi's are not as bad as some make out. If you are a "breeder" or commercial maybe that's something else but I grow for smoke.
IMG_2879.jpeg

The best weed I ever smoked was in 1971 a Thai Stick that I took apart and inspected thoroughly, I found a male flower and two seeds. After six people smoked a pinner in a quiet circle with the guys that brought it over, everybody was dazed and asked the guy what did you put in that weed.

Digger102

I need some advice on pot size, repotting my four hazes today and need to do it properly, light mix with added high K compost and some volcanic dust straight from the top of a volcano. What size pots do you recommend? The plants are one week in 12/12 and sit in 2L pots right now. I was thinking to put them in 11 or 15L.

Cheers
Where can you get the volcanic dust you mention?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
This description sounds like what I am looking for to start my journey into NLD's again. From what I was told, the Asian Beauty was supposed to be like this, but the more I read, I I I I I dont think so. lmao The last sativa I tried was Sonic's Pursang Haze and it had me bugging the f*ck out. What I know now, there are probably a lot of things I could have done different, like taking it longer in flower and curing it longer, and not smoking so much initially.
some phenos of black vietnamese can be warm ones, but not so energetic like f13hz individual I got, if you looking for something according that description you need something like mextasy, mexican haze... which f13haze is... it is mexican haze in fact, more mexican/thai than just thai... in general, of course there can be also mexican/thai which is not so energetic, it depends on what parents were used... I heard that cultivator choice mexican x hazeskunk is very racy energetic, I heard it from @Sub24ox7

unfortunately for both f13haze and mextasy values that more curing, less energetic it gets...

thanks for confirming it @Limeygreen

I go with degree of herminess, bananas late no problem, full blown sacks problem. Cleaning a couple of seeds out of a bud before smoking is not hard with NLD's, you don't really need to grind the buds and the seeds are easy to find and card out. I think most Asian influenced plants have some hermi tendancy, stress brings it out earlier. The plants want to make seeds, that's their priority in life. Being sensi is stressful after 14-20 weeks.
2 Acid Beauties I have going now are all lady so far but if they were to go slightly ladyboy it would not freak me out. My best HolyHanh's were slightly herm. and I love smoking them.
I have a Viet BlackXLieu Hanh that made full blown sacks on the main stem when it started flowering female, I pulled them off and no more showed up since then and it's one of my best looking females. Hermi's are not as bad as some make out. If you are a "breeder" or commercial maybe that's something else but I grow for smoke.
View attachment 18747029
The best weed I ever smoked was in 1971 a Thai Stick that I took apart and inspected thoroughly, I found a male flower and two seeds. After six people smoked a pinner in a quiet circle with the guys that brought it over, everybody was dazed and asked the guy what did you put in that weed.
thank you for your input!!! yeah thai weed is the best... but acid beauty is relatively firm, like Limey confirmed. I dont think she will make some problems in your hands, it is not landrace, its first generation hybrid of two distinctive lines, with only two parents, so it should have and it has some resistance to stress. definitely it is easier to grow than asian beauty or toms haze...

hey @Koondense if you dont want to control size, put it in 15L pot, if you want to control it, put in 5Ls now and after 5/6 weeks put it into 15L. good luck!

Last edited:

Koondense

Veteran
Where can you get the volcanic dust you mention?
Hi Digger,
I took it while traveling on Mt.Teide, the volcano of Tenerife(mostly grey and yellowish(sulfur), some brown(iron ox) and black(carbon ox)). Now I also have some volcanic powder from Iceland(black), planning to mix the two for my next grow.
On the other hand I think it would need testing for desired doses in a medium mix. Maybe these additions bring the ec too high so some plants would not benefit from it.
Maybe this was the case with my haze run, ec seemed to be a bit too high for them generally. Maybe a more hungry variety would like this more.

Cheers

Digger102

Hi bro. I pmed you. Hawaiian cut I have, is so nice. I love the vibes! and taste is phenomenal. tropical fruits or fruit nectar herbal spicy citric with fine schnapps aftertaste... amazing. my favorite terps. similar to oaxacan terps... the finest...

If I think about it, this cut of grandfunk has kind of hawaiian taste. honey citric herbal spicy, but livery incense smell takes it to the haze side.

fetch

fetch
Hi Maha, did the Hawaiian you describe above come from the Federation Hawiian Sativa seeds? And have you crossed the Hawaiian and Mextacy lines? if you did, how did they turn out?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it is not the same probably, I dont know yet, I havent smoked pure FHS yet, only FHS x karma diesel from elanius, it was not much diesel, and it was all about lemony zest and herbal tea flavor/taste, so probably not the same. and no I didnt cross it with mextasy. I was thinking about grandfunk x hawaiian or mango joy x hawaiian. but now I focus on Mr. Shine progeny. and it will take long time till I will test it all... I have enough of hawaiian hazes, and I get great references on them, they are:

mindblower(hawaiian pakithai x mr. shine)

tropical boogie(kona gold x mr. shine)

and hawaiian gas(hawaiian webbed indica/molokai frost x mr. shine)

you can see them in this thread, hawaiian gas not yet, but soon on your monitor! hehehe

Digger102

it has zero rush or paranoia. it is very euphoric and speedy. some phenotypes of toms haze are like that. first two hours it is like mdma. more energetic. it is ideal for biking down hill or skiing and similar activities... and when you have activity, it is very happy weed. just makes you happy and enjoy it. very enjoyable. if I compare it to grandfunk, it has no rush, no waves or hot flushes, no ringing in the ears. not electric or trippy. just happy blissful and permanent smile on face, energetic and speedy. when you smoke kush and try to walk your step is heavy and you get tired soon, but at f13haze you dont feel legs LOL just pure energy flows through you and you ride it :D

giphy.gif
THIS is what I'm looking for!! I want to ease my way towards something possibly trippy; since I want to eat mushrooms again for the first time in about 20 years; but start with something like this.

Digger102

it is not the same probably, I dont know yet, I havent smoked pure FHS yet, only FHS x karma diesel from elanius, it was not much diesel, and it was all about lemony zest and herbal tea flavor/taste, so probably not the same. and no I didnt cross it with mextasy. I was thinking about grandfunk x hawaiian or mango joy x hawaiian. but now I focus on Mr. Shine progeny. and it will take long time till I will test it all... I have enough of hawaiian hazes, and I get great references on them, they are:

mindblower(hawaiian pakithai x mr. shine)

tropical boogie(kona gold x mr. shine)

and hawaiian gas(hawaiian webbed indica/molokai frost x mr. shine)

you can see them in this thread, hawaiian gas not yet, but soon on your monitor! hehehe
Is the Hawaiian Gas made by GoodGear? I'm making my way through the thread, so I will have more questions as I go.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Is the Hawaiian Gas made by GoodGear? I'm making my way through the thread, so I will have more questions as I go.
no, by me. they have variety by this name?
THIS is what I'm looking for!! I want to ease my way towards something possibly trippy; since I want to eat mushrooms again for the first time in about 20 years; but start with something like this.
I just shared my experience with it and nobody can say, if it would have same effect on you. it was only one female I got, the rest were heavy mutated individuals. and like I said more curing it got, less energetic it went and also fuel smell cured out...

Digger102

no, by me. they have variety by this name?

I just shared my experience with it and nobody can say, if it would have same effect on you. it was only one female I got, the rest were heavy mutated individuals. and like I said more curing it got, less energetic it went and also fuel smell cured out...
Not that I was aware of, but they offer a Molokai Frost, I was just wondering if they made the cross.

Thanks for the reiteration on the experience with it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah I know they offer it. but I dont work wit MF. I used HWIMF, which is different.. only one who used HWIMF in cross, from what I saw, was archive seeds in their hilo hammer...

but when we are at it, I tell you something about mother of hawaiian gas. she is wonderful, definitely the most loud of the batch, crazy crazy bouquet, very floral fruity and mainly gassy, gas makes the difference... the effect is really strong! wonderful plant with great calyx to leaf ratio and reasonable flowering time, Mr. Shine will take her on thai side though...

here she is, I have to thank one guy for these beans, I told him to send me best hawaiians and he sent me webbies... and this guy was, .... drums... @Huesos !!!!!!!! muchas gracias amigo! and RESPECT!

full

full

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts