What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
acid beauty, 14 weeks.

full

GreenAndFast

Well it's finally done. Her his head is off. Got three back up clones vegging in the window that will soon go back into the flower tent and rinse and repeat. Will be with me for many years to come. Phenomenal effect, flavour and hard to grow but I like that about it. Yield was pretty good to be fair, filled a really nice jar and there is still a fair few branches to manicure. Got a lovely bubbley little piece of hand rub after breaking up a few buds over the screen and then collected the soft from below and made a slightly bigger chunk of dry sift. Absolutely mind blowing, hearts in my mouth and numb legs after a pipe with both type in. Thanks again @MAHA KALA. I really respect what you and a number of other people on this site are doing. Bringing great cannabis to the world for us to enjoy. Share the love and more peace shall be had. Anyway I'm stoned and rambling here's some pics...
PXL_20220817_152922350.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220817_152926852.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220817_155622977.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220817_155625767.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220817_161759299.jpg
PXL_20220817_161816465.PORTRAIT.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah @GreenAndFast thank you, I am doing it for me myself first, to be honest... hehe but I am glad you like it. it looks great in that jar. yummy.. genetics came from great sources and I just mixed it, although to find that toms haze mother was really really hard work, but it pays off as you see yourself... I am happy it works for you, yeah yeah! thank you for sharing your pics and impressions.

hey @Digger102 it was local cut, I grew it few times back in the days, it came from mr. nice yellow packs, not new watered down versions. but I dont keep it anymore, that simple fact talks for itself. like I wrote NLhaze or skunkhaze was excluded from my haze hybrid research, when you will read whole thread, you will understand what I am talking about. I like rushy psychoactive weed, not stony spaced out effect...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well super silver haze doesn't seem to me sedative, maybe narcotic some of shorter flowering phenos, first two hours it can be very active, but it has terrible come down and mainly what I dont like on these dutch hazes, is the ceiling and I dont mean tolerance ceiling, I mean ceiling of high... good haze should not have ceiling of elevation imo... you smoke one joint, you get high and then you smoke another and dont get any higher. it has ceiling of the high... nlskunk blocks it...

and when I talk about stony sativa, and they exist, I dont mean stony like chemdog :D I dont mean body effect by it, I mean stony head, it is still cerebral but it is kind of dreamy and stony - thus less psychoactive, more kind of sterile high to me, not real soul shaker, dont know how to describe it better. toms hill describes it like this:

"for me Colombian was a bit like a fine cerebral ghani with a bzzzzz auditory in the background."

I would say it is dreamy/stony... "stony" sativas are out there, they can be pretty clear in effect, doesnt mean it is foggy. I try to use thaihaze to prevent this, not always it is successful as ghani can play its role, but I try hard, and I think that for example grandfunk, with its jittery electricity and rushy psychoactive high did it and when I smoke GF, I dont think about ssh LOL, if SSH stops to exist, I would not notice it...

I assume good toms haze hybrid to be superior over jack, amnesia, skunkhaze, NLhaze, shh, silver haze, mango haze, g13haze, hashplant haze and other dutch classics, only nevilles haze and hawaiian haze are stand outs among dutch hybrids... with hawaiian haze to be better than nevilles.

but this is all written in this thread already.

df13haze
full

Last edited:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Well your Tropical Boogie is right up there with the best that I have grown. It is aging nicely this summer and every time I open the rapidly dwindling jar I am blown away by the aromas. Incense, fruit, musk and spices. Very complex. Then I take a fresh hit and it tastes like incense and roses, absolutely delicious.

A couple of tokes is all I usually need to get into a very pleasant relaxed state. The high is clear but powerful, and I find it lasts a long time. Definitely is great for creative activities and super nice dope for guitar.

Last edited:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Here's the kicker though, first weed I have had in a long time that has a real trippy component to it. I've had some crazy time warp feelings with this one. Can make me briefly lose track of reality at times which is wild. This is the purple fruity pheno I'm talking about. The green pheno is also quite powerful, but not trippy.

All in all, I am way impressed with these and I'm getting ready to pop a couple more seeds for the fall. I seem to have misplaced my Juicy Woo but I will find it...I just saw it the other day. There was a third baggie in there called Mr Spice I think it was, was that from you also MaHa?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Here's the kicker though, first weed I have had in a long time that has a real trippy component to it. I've had some crazy time warp feelings with this one. Can make me briefly lose track of reality at times which is wild. This is the purple fruity pheno I'm talking about. The green pheno is also quite powerful, but not trippy.

All in all, I am way impressed with these and I'm getting ready to pop a couple more seeds for the fall. I seem to have misplaced my Juicy Woo but I will find it...I just saw it the other day. There was a third baggie in there called Mr Spice I think it was, was that from you also MaHa?
Hi TT!

thank you for sharing your impressions! I am happy you like it, that time warp feeling is very familiar to me :D great you enjoy playing guitar on it... I thought that hawaiian haze can be right one for you... I have other two versions of it, mindblower and hawaiian gas, and I think I will make few more different hawaiian hazes yet hahahahahaha. hawaiians are special heirlooms, but with too much indica in it for me, so haze improves it just in right way imo...

good luck with Juicy, you will not regret :D hahaha.

it will be Big Spice probably, which is fusion of two old school california heirlooms, big sur holyweed and trainwreck, my bro @west-eu tested it and reported some tasty lemony sandalwood phenos... it is non haze, and I thought you should try bshw genetics once in your life at least, I think it is great genetics, very special sativa dom heirloom...

yeah and I forgot to say, that those buds look very tasty! good job, enjoy bro.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey @GreenAndFast I was looking for some info on cherry bomb and I read some post from Reeferman, so I remembered you like you said that acid beauty puts out some bananas. they asked him if he will make cherry thai, if he will cross cherry bomb with thai and he answered that no, as he would be worried about hermies as he thinks cherry bomb contains thai, and getting together two south asian lines can cause some intersexual problems... well hahahaha I dont worry about it...

:smoker:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MahaKala likes the futinari!
it doesn't hermie if it is not stressed imo... my gear I think, and yes some thai lines are bred like that, plant puts out one branch full of male flowers.

well I dont like it, I just dont worry about it, if it comes to south asian line vs. south asian line. when I am making other hybrids I care about it LOL

I chose black vietnamese, as it is very inbred and used to northern hemisphere, and it is grown indoors with success, and it is relatively firm in its sexual expressions, I didn't find any hermie plant in black vietnamese genetics. and not any hermie plant in toms haze, some nanners at some individuals... I didn't remember if ever acid haze had any nanner... the key is not to stressed them indoors, like heat and disbalance in watering, and rootbound, ph fluctuation and so on.. it needs to be grown organic thats sure. there are better sativa indoor growers than me who can give advice, like @RandyCalifornia

@Limeygreen grew around 10 females of acid beauty and found one with few nanners? if I remember it well...

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Hi TT!

thank you for sharing your impressions! I am happy you like it, that time warp feeling is very familiar to me :D great you enjoy playing guitar on it... I thought that hawaiian haze can be right one for you... I have other two versions of it, mindblower and hawaiian gas, and I think I will make few more different hawaiian hazes yet hahahahahaha. hawaiians are special heirlooms, but with too much indica in it for me, so haze improves it just in right way imo...

good luck with Juicy, you will not regret :D hahaha.

it will be Big Spice probably, which is fusion of two old school california heirlooms, big sur holyweed and trainwreck, my bro @west-eu tested it and reported some tasty lemony sandalwood phenos... it is non haze, and I thought you should try bshw genetics once in your life at least, I think it is great genetics, very special sativa dom heirloom...

yeah and I forgot to say, that those buds look very tasty! good job, enjoy bro.
Oh nice...yeah, it was Big Spice. I grew Vermontmans Zapoteca Tribute last winter and that is BSHW x Oaxacan. Excellent weed as well. And someone gifted me some BSHW seeds including some from Reefer man recently as well as Hawaiian sativa from Federation so cool to have some of these old school heirlooms in my stable.

Now to relocate those Juicy Woo seeds...big thanks Maha! :)

Limeygreen

Veteran
it doesn't hermie if it is not stressed imo... my gear I think, and yes some thai lines are bred like that, plant puts out one branch full of male flowers.

well I dont like it, I just dont worry about it, if it comes to south asian line vs. south asian line. when I am making other hybrids I care about it LOL

I chose black vietnamese, as it is very inbred and used to northern hemisphere, and it is grown indoors with success, and it is relatively firm in its sexual expressions, I didn't find any hermie plant in black vietnamese genetics. and not any hermie plant in toms haze, some nanners at some individuals... I didn't remember if ever acid haze had any nanner... the key is not to stressed them indoors, like heat and disbalance in watering, and rootbound, ph fluctuation and so on.. it needs to be grown organic thats sure. there are better sativa indoor growers than me who can give advice, like @RandyCalifornia

@Limeygreen grew around 10 females of acid beauty and found one with few nanners? if I remember it well...
Yes one put out some bananas, no male sacs no pollen no problems. Was later in flower, some viet blacks I grew (doc d s1) put our some bananas on me too but again nothing with male sacs or pollen just a few here and there and not every flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts