What's new

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
It's barely even dry so hard to describe taste. Rolls like a well resinated bud, sticky, smokes great, stays lit, burns nice. I think it's a nice mix of the parents with the dad dominating a bit. I notice a little sweet flowery sensation at the beginning of the hit that gets woodier and earthier as you hold it. Smoke is nice and smooth, but it's still barely dried and yet to cure.
View attachment 18732327
I notice the first one I harvested has been curing nicely, packed into an insulated can and had really improved in flavor and high.

One is still in the tent throwing flowers.
looks like colombian with those red hairs...

I am very interested in durban vs. haze combination, as I got some dutch passion 2002 selection. hopefully it was before they mixed indica in... as according to skunkman he gave them pure version he bred... and would like to make cross with toms haze. I know that skunkman made durban x haze cross in the past.

I love anise sativas. I like bangi haze and also lesotho from cannabiogen was pretty good, they used it in leshaze, which is another haze cross...

but I guess your(e.t ´s) cross is not anise?

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Couple more of this luscious bud...flavor is so good and such a nice clear high.

View attachment 18732383 View attachment 18732385
I agree with Randy. very good job growing it. but I knew it will be like that... I cant wait to see your juicy Ws...

enjoy TT bro. with curing taste will be more hazy and less fruity I guess, but potency will go up after like 3 months of curing.

HAZE ON!

GreenAndFast

Nowhere near ready, some aphid damage that has spread from two little uhkruls I've got at the back of the tent. Musty and funky. Mustafunk if you will 😂
PXL_20220712_105741289.PORTRAIT.jpg

elanius

Veteran
hey @elanius where are some pics of that flo haze???

Here you go @MAHA KALA, few pics about 10 weeks of flower, the resin is so sticky on this one. I actually had a tester nug and its strong AF what the hell

Btw, this Flo x Goli Haze, seeds directly from Golli, he was a big DjShort lover as well, also made Blue Velvet x Haze and Blueberry x Haze.

Golli told me the Flo cut used here was selected from very large pool from DJ's stock in early 2000, he also said some of the phenotypes are crazy potent and I should be aware before testing, well he was very right about that. My GF was sitting next to me trying to survive the first hour with scared look on her face lol. I think it needs cure to chill a little
DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0059.JPG

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Here you go @MAHA KALA, few pics about 10 weeks of flower, the resin is so sticky on this one. I actually had a tester nug and its strong AF what the hell

Btw, this Flo x Goli Haze, seeds directly from Golli, he was a big DjShort lover as well, also made Blue Velvet x Haze and Blueberry x Haze.

Golli told me the Flo cut used here was selected from very large pool from DJ's stock in early 2000, he also said some of the phenotypes are crazy potent and I should be aware before testing, well he was very right about that. My GF was sitting next to me trying to survive the first hour with scared look on her face lol. I think it needs cure to chill a little
View attachment 18733461 View attachment 18733464
oh wow. very cool! thanks for sharing. looks like haze ran over it very dominantly, I dont see any flo. I bet it is better than any of those overrated nlhazes...

what are the smells? any cedar incense from flo? or is it totally 90s haze?

sounds like my pheno of bshw x haze. very scary! some of us dont like it, but I found it to be very funny to observe myself on scary weed hahaha.

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
Maha, I'm liking the juicy woo's you are growing. Unfortunately there was a mishap during a week away from my garden and I may have lost one of the JW plants. I moved the tall natural growing JW to an area with more space in my room between the big lights and put 2 smaller vertical lights next to her so she continued to get full light. unfortunately the wooden rod they were attached to somehow came loose and both lights collapsed about 3 inches away from the top and 1/3 of the way down burning the plant substantially in about 5 days. The bottom portion was not affected as much since the light were still far away from the bottom. The high summer heat and light proximity may have irreparably damaged some of the flowers and im considering just cutting my losses and trashing her. She did throw a nanner which I picked off and the flowers still have some softness but they are noticeably drier for sure. The good news is I still have the seed mom growing and she was not affected because she was in another part of the room. The top half of the plant looks terrible but is still growing and looks somewhat better after I pulled the lights off her but I know she will not be the same...what do you guys think? Cut or keep?

Toasted juicy woo
20220713_225333.jpg
20220713_225224.jpg
20220713_225022.jpg
20220713_225912.jpg
20220713_225616.jpg
20220713_224448.jpg

seed mom

20220713_224103.jpg
20220713_224151.jpg
20220713_224250.jpg
20220713_224308.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Maha, I'm liking the juicy woo's you are growing. Unfortunately there was a mishap during a week away from my garden and I may have lost one of the JW plants. I moved the tall natural growing JW to an area with more space in my room between the big lights and put 2 smaller vertical lights next to her so she continued to get full light. unfortunately the wooden rod they were attached to somehow came loose and both lights collapsed about 3 inches away from the top and 1/3 of the way down burning the plant substantially in about 5 days. The bottom portion was not affected as much since the light were still far away from the bottom. The high summer heat and light proximity may have irreparably damaged some of the flowers and im considering just cutting my losses and trashing her. She did throw a nanner which I picked off and the flowers still have some softness but they are noticeably drier for sure. The good news is I still have the seed mom growing and she was not affected because she was in another part of the room. The top half of the plant looks terrible but is still growing and looks somewhat better after I pulled the lights off her but I know she will not be the same...what do you guys think? Cut or keep?

Toasted juicy woo
View attachment 18733761 View attachment 18733762 View attachment 18733763 View attachment 18733764 View attachment 18733765 View attachment 18733766

seed mom

View attachment 18733767 View attachment 18733768 View attachment 18733769 View attachment 18733770
on pics it looks good.... she is strong hybrid, she should manage some disasters. although it seems you were not lucky with her hahaha. it is test grow so I would keep her growing till the end... to see if she can get some toasting hahaha.

my plants suffer from heat too. few times they dried out really bad... it is price for small pots... but I have 9 females, so small pots were only solution...

seed mom looks great. keep us updated.

Last edited:

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
she is strong hybrid, she should manage some disasters.
Thanks for the reply MK. I was surprised only one nanner appeared so far. Its too bad she went through this stress as she was forming beautifully before I left for vacation. I used blumat auto water kit so she was drinking plenty water in my absence so that may have helped. The plant was really pushed hard though as she was desperately drinking water the soil nutrients went along with it and the lower portion showing some premature yellowing. It looks like the intense light brought out some color as well so maybe in cooler weather the flo-otm side will show a bit. I notice the sour smell has changed a bit as well with a sweeter red wine type smell and a soft metallic back end on the stressed plants. The younger seed mom is still mostly sour but she has less time in flower so that may change as well if it was not brought on by the reaction to the strong light. I will keep you posted.

elanius

Veteran
what are the smells? any cedar incense from flo? or is it totally 90s haze?

sounds like my pheno of bshw x haze. very scary! some of us dont like it, but I found it to be very funny to observe myself on scary weed hahaha.

I was checking the smell today, its very dark smell, rich and complex. If you sniff the bud, it smells like dark cocoa musk, if you rub a little resin, it puts out strong kind of fruity-berry and burgundy leather hazy aroma, the berry smell is different than Im used to in Dj's genetics, its unique in the nuances of that smell. There is a lot going on, hard to pint point. I can definitely smell Golli Haze as well though, the leather aroma is from there. No cedar incense on the fresh bud.

Yeah the scary experience can be nice, shows you what you need to see. But you kinda need to be motivated to go there, not to get caught by surprise by it x)

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@MAHA KALA this is the later mindblower haze female. I lost track? 13 weeks maybe. Sweet Musky /pencil eraser type aromas upfront and again a very cerebral effect early on in the cure. It was an absolute pleasure growing these. They will both see another run from clone.

Edit: I attached the wrong pic.

Its this one and another side by side both plants

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.