What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Bro, I do not trip on leaf width, how narrow or wide a leaf is is no indication of what it will be like when finished.
I dont think I said something like that bro. in the end anybody can see my opinion on it few pages back...
I was the same, when I was not so well oriented in genetics. more narrow the better, but it is really only prejudice and nothing more. great example of it is super Laos or toms haze.

:smoke out:

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I see you got colorful plant, thanks for sharing those beautiful pics... some of them were really good,
You have good tastes.
I think she got some color because it was late November by the time I cut her.
Big trichomes and big calyx's, Huesos did a great job with the genetics.
It looks like it was salted.
IMG_0259.jpeg

Can't wait to see what the AcidHaze brings to the party.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well my were colorful due to cold too, but black vietnamese is colorful genetically. sure cold helps. but among those colorful ones, strictly green silver one appeared and even cold didnt change it... the most trippy. I grew around 10 females I think, cant remember it now. the green one didnt have colomnar structure like those colorful ones, she was octopuses structure like. wish I still keep it, but sadly I lost it... but that male was her brother.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Oh man, this is some first class weed! The fruity pheno is my favorite so far, but I will get into the green more in the coming weeks. Excellent flavor, very sweet smoke with the fruity version. The terpenes are really complex, and I get a nice mixed floral and incense bouquet which transfers into the flavor as well. Spicy, multi faceted flavor, which is very enjoyable and makes you want another fresh hit just to catch it again. I imagine it will change as it ages but I am a sucker for those fresh aromas and flavors that only stick around for a few weeks after jarring. I may stick a few packets of this away in the freezer just to experience it again like this 6 months from now, when it's cold and snowy here.

I'm a one or two toke type smoker, and this feels like it would have some real power if you smoked a whole joint. Very pleasant soaring high and it definitely will last a long time. My son is visiting for the holiday week, so we just sampled a few one hitters with some of the green and the fruity mixed. I am super relaxed, at a very comfortable cruising altitude. We toured my vegetable gardens and took a nice forest walk on this ideal sunny day, so a really enjoyable time was had, and it continues. :) Also, this one is great for creative guitar which I have been playing a lot during the past few days.

Thanks again Maha, truly impressive smoke! :D

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Oh man, this is some first class weed! The fruity pheno is my favorite so far, but I will get into the green more in the coming weeks. Excellent flavor, very sweet smoke with the fruity version. The terpenes are really complex, and I get a nice mixed floral and incense bouquet which transfers into the flavor as well. Spicy, multi faceted flavor, which is very enjoyable and makes you want another fresh hit just to catch it again. I imagine it will change as it ages but I am a sucker for those fresh aromas and flavors that only stick around for a few weeks after jarring. I may stick a few packets of this away in the freezer just to experience it again like this 6 months from now, when it's cold and snowy here.

I'm a one or two toke type smoker, and this feels like it would have some real power if you smoked a whole joint. Very pleasant soaring high and it definitely will last a long time. My son is visiting for the holiday week, so we just sampled a few one hitters with some of the green and the fruity mixed. I am super relaxed, at a very comfortable cruising altitude. We toured my vegetable gardens and took a nice forest walk on this ideal sunny day, so a really enjoyable time was had, and it continues. :) Also, this one is great for creative guitar which I have been playing a lot during the past few days.

Thanks again Maha, truly impressive smoke! :D
Hi TT bro,

thank you very much for sharing your impressions. it sounds like right aloha haze... great to read it is soaring and long lasting for you. and that it helps creativity!!! great to read... did you try to play some boogie on it? haha

listen to this indisputable king of boogie

LostTribe

Premium user
Nice AB you have going there Randy!

As for fan leaves I found that most of the haze varieties have wider leaves during the veg phase at least in my experience. Even my longest flowering THH can show fatter leaves during veg. Then once it gets going or has more time like a mom it will produce much skinnier leaves especially during bloom.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
You might notice some of the fatter leaf thh have skinnier leaf with higher light intensity too, some of the ones I grew with wider leaf were half as fat in higher intensity light before flowering as well.
there is no doubt about that width of the leaf is reaction to environment...

I remember that you were uncomfortable with width of acid beauty leaf in veg... :wave:

I can remind that many guys attacked Tom Hill for it and called his line skunkhaze or even deep chunk x haze... not so clever guys from not so clever club ...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I just put three Acid Beauties into 11/13, started them and vegged at 14/11. I can't wait to see what they do, especially after your description.
exciting:woohoo:. hehehe I cant guarantee it in three seeds, but maybe you will get lucky...

so what is the taste of bhxdurban2?

for first time I grew bh7 indoors, and its taste was okay, hazey but nothing remarkable.. but then in greenhouse it got intense piney sirupy taste on exhale. something I didnt achieve indoors...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I am pulling seeds out of df13 bud now, father was our sourish metallic floral musky Mr. Shine...
very loud smells of sour, savory, blue pine, fuel/chocolate... it looks like it will be tasty three way haze hybrid, very sour one. cant wait to test it...

Last edited:

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
so what is the taste of bhxdurban2?
It's barely even dry so hard to describe taste. Rolls like a well resinated bud, sticky, smokes great, stays lit, burns nice. I think it's a nice mix of the parents with the dad dominating a bit. I notice a little sweet flowery sensation at the beginning of the hit that gets woodier and earthier as you hold it. Smoke is nice and smooth, but it's still barely dried and yet to cure.
IMG_2689.jpeg

I notice the first one I harvested has been curing nicely, packed into an insulated can and had really improved in flavor and high.

One is still in the tent throwing flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.