Veteran
juicy
full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes @GreenAndFast let see...

HAZE HYBRID RESEARCH continues...

still same conditions, no use of haze hybrid, only original haze thai dom as pollen donor, and using of shorter flowering sativa orientated non-haze hybrids and awaking locked sativa freaks in them... I am trying new heirloom like that right now, it is called federation hawaiian.

and same goals: ultra uplifting, racy, energetic and very psychoactive progeny... that´s as far as the effect is concerned, and in taste department I want to achieve so called "modern" taste. very pronounced taste, coating the mouth and with long lasting aftertaste... and of course new and innovative, not similar to anything else.

well testing this haze male shows some things already. I can say that with him, it is not so easy to achieve that modern taste. of course, it depends on combination. while bshw x haze was all about old school, typical shy sativa terps, all spice woods sandalwood and peppery, some chocolate metallic and slight fruity tones. with classic herbal spicy sandalwood taste and aftertaste, Mindblower(earthy hashy pineapple) or Grandfunk(pungent fruit) showed, it is possible. what I need is rich terps individuals for him... and individuals which will reduce his dominance a little bit...

I hope that DF13haze and Hawaiian Gas haze will be as good as Mindblower and Grandfunk in taste dep...

further heirlooms on the list:

mextiza
caledonia
f13

simply

HAZE HYBRID RESEARCH continues...

elanius

Veteran
Why not try Sour Diesel Haze, if you want mouth coating flavor? For example, the SDbx2 has this trait locked in, I smoked ECSD eu "dhk" x SDbx2 and It had the craziest taste, it was stuck in my mouth for a long time after smoking. I imagine crossing it with good Haze male or the other way around might produce something great, not only in the taste department.

b.jpeg
a.jpeg

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Why not try Sour Diesel Haze, if you want mouth coating flavor? For example, the SDbx2 has this trait locked in, I smoked ECSD eu "dhk" x SDbx2 and It had the craziest taste, it was stuck in my mouth for a long time after smoking. I imagine crossing it with good Haze male or the other way around might produce something great, not only in the taste department.
I sent some beans to US from THH x Sour Diesel Bx2 and got great feedback. Actually, if someone is interested to try this hybrid and post the result here, I am happy to share the seeds View attachment 18739986 View attachment 18739985
because it is too indica :D but hard to explain to somebody who is making pure kush x haze right? hahaha... I tried to explain it to you already, but it seems that I failed in it...

too much indica, which takes psychoactive effect down and shorten duration of effect... that's why I chose DF13 instead. F13 makes it more sativa and provide longer lasting effect, which is very different to sour diesel, which effect is too indica and short lasting...

I can cross it with cookies and get that taste, but the most important is effect... so yeah great taste, but effect has to be the closest to haze. so all these cuts like runtz, mac1, cherry cookies, chem4 or sour diesel are not usable for me...

psychoactive effect of SD takes like 20 minutes... it is skunkweed after all. it may be the best skunkweed around, but any skunkweed is poor partner for haze in my view...

I dont see anything innovative at sour diesel x haze. there is so much of it.

and I have never liked it... I tried many like sour diesel x nevilles haze, it smokes practically like skunkhaze with little different terps... not interesting for me at all... in this regard my research was done years ago... it is just another skunkhaze...

I liked riri diesel x bangi haze - much better terps than diesel x dutch haze, but effect was too short lasting for me again - I am real haze head, and that's why I had to improve it with bshw, which made it longer lasting... but that's not F1, which is main goal of my HHR...

so in this regard, my mindblower(mother of mindblower has so loud terps like sourD but it smokes like thai almost...) and grandfunk totally beats any sour diesel x haze. it has modern taste, and effect is the closest to haze possible.. I hope that df13haze will be same case and will not taste or smoke like skunkhaze...

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
sour diesel x nevilles haze

full

super sour diesel haze

full

sour diesel x bangi haze

full

around 2014 I thought that there cant be better connection than sour diesel vs. haze... so I grew tons of it.. it was mistake to think that. just another skunkhaze. thats my experience with it...

I am sure that diesel/bangi haze with its racy trippy effects would be still better partner for original haze than plain sour diesel. maybe one day, but DF13 has still better terps...

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it seems I have hard time to explain the concept... I said awakening locked sativa germs in sativa leaning hybrid. what sativa is in sour diesel? there is sativa from skunk side, and hint of some "hawaiian"... but overall it works like skunk in combination with haze. by skunk I dont mean some 100% indica, I mean skunk1 from skunkman. wouldn't be better to cross haze with his acapulco gold than with his skunk1? for haze heads?

it happened to me not only once. when I was making grandfunk,

and when something is in the making here, it means I am fully in it, within it and I live it, so I can be very passionate in arguing about it LOL :D

I tried to explain concept of grandfunk to one very good young breeder, who is associated with ACE somehow, he is working their double thai, I think at landrace team it is from him as he shares his work. and he told me that what I made is the crippy or crips or something like that how they call skunkweed x sativa in Colombia... because he thought that trainwreck is some skunkweed, like sour diesel, yeah there is ghani mixed in it, but it depends how it is mixed in it, I mean look at f13, ghani is mixed in but it can smoke racy or even trippy, Josh Blue found trippy pheno recently. and my trainwreck/thai, it doesnt smoke like pure thai or pure haze, but it has its features and it is freak plant anyway, very unique, and indeed! look at its progeny with Mr. Shine, thaish plants.... no crips aka skunkhaze allowe here.

full

full

full

full

full

elanius

Veteran
because it is too indica :D but hard to explain to somebody who is making pure kush x haze right? hahaha... I tried to explain it to you already, but it seems that I failed in it...

too much indica, which takes psychoactive effect down and shorten duration of effect... that's why I chose DF13 instead. F13 makes it more sativa and provide longer lasting effect, which is very different to sour diesel, which effect is too indica and short lasting...

I can cross it with cookies and get that taste, but the most important is effect... so yeah great taste, but effect has to be the closest to haze. so all these cuts like runtz, mac1, cherry cookies, chem4 or sour diesel are not usable for me...

psychoactive effect of SD takes like 20 minutes... it is skunkweed after all. it may be the best skunkweed around, but any skunkweed is poor partner for haze in my view...

I dont see anything innovative at sour diesel x haze. there is so much of it.

and I have never liked it... I tried many like sour diesel x nevilles haze, it smokes practically like skunkhaze with little different terps... not interesting for me at all... in this regard my research was done years ago... it is just another skunkhaze...

I liked riri diesel x bangi haze - much better terps than diesel x dutch haze, but effect was too short lasting for me again - I am real haze head, and that's why I had to improve it with bshw, which made it longer lasting... but that's not F1, which is main goal of my HHR...

so in this regard, my mindblower(mother of mindblower has so loud terps like sourD but it smokes like thai almost...) and grandfunk totally beats any sour diesel x haze. it has modern taste, and effect is the closest to haze possible.. I hope that df13haze will be same case and will not taste or smoke like skunkhaze...

Ah, so now, even Sour Diesel is too much Indica? Look, its not that I don't understand your explanation of this psychohaze concept. I simply don't agree with you. On many things actually, some of your occult breeding theories (looking for good haze hybrid in F2 generation is bad) and strain descriptions and perceptions are totally different to my, but that's fine. We can have different opinions. You also contradict yourself a lot, so don't be surprised, if you feel like people are confused about your concept. You said, even in start of this thread that Titan Haze is great Haze hybrid and now, in the reply to me, you wrote that skunkweed is bad partner for haze. So what is it? Titans Haze is literally Haze/Skunk1...
Sour Diesel have 20 minute psychoactive effect ? You grew the ECSD eu cut for years, just for those 20 minutes ? Strange. Anyway, the Karma's line is better than this cut, I actually bought his seeds, only to find male, to save this cut and after selection, I realized, this line has even better phenotypes to offer. There were females flowering for 13 weeks, which is same as some THH, but much better high, than some early flowering THH, believe it or not...
Also, SD x Neville's Haze is not the same thing as SD x THH right? So you didnt try it yet lol.

Is the Pure Kush clone chasing you in your dreams or something? Every chance you bring it up, like it was a deadly sin to make those seeds haha. But for the record, I don't make Pure Kush x Haze, I made Haze x Pure Kush while reversing the PK clone with goal of making S1. It was almost year ago, but you make it sound, like I make the seeds every 3 months lol.

You asked me to remove the offer to share the THHxSDbx2 from this thread, so be it.
I thought this thread is open concept, to find some good weed in haze hybrids, but I seem to misunderstood your intentions.
I'll leave you to it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts