What's new

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MallardDuck

20211227_105349.jpg

Mindblower Haze 1 (left) and 3 (right). 3 seems the more vigorous of the two or at least recovered from the topping and transplant better. Just starting signs of developing flowers after 20 days of 11/13.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
With any luck I hope get trippy phenos on her, some of them are going to be very high yielding it looks like, the others should be good yields as well of some nld flowers of foxtails or broom stalk like a thai or extreme nld.

I got one pheno of surrealV2 which is yielding crazy. smoke electrifies my arms, like some electric rehabilitation LOL electric bugaloo

giphy.gif

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I dont see anything bad, I was living in belief that it should be like that :D when you have enough wattage, and you have :D

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
nice pics my haze brothers. I smoke tested some phenos of surrealV2, and I can tell you that Mr. Shine is giving out some creeper smokes, it is creeping creeping, pheno 4,6,3,7..

at pheno1 and pheno5 I noticed potency in half of joint smoked... it hits quite hard and you know it will be stronger after finishing joint.. huh!, hit you with massive energy right into the heart center. racy and nervous, pheno1 is more happy/funny and inspirational etc., pheno5 is that scary one. pheno2 is that mazar buzz influence, hits hard, a little boring head though. I didn't find any pheno to be weak. and that's all without curing. any haze lover will tell you that haze needs good cure. so I am very curious what it will do after curing... especially pheno 1 and 5...

Here we go Mango Thai X OTH 😃
​​​​​

looks great! dont forget smoke report :respect:

Status
Not open for further replies.