Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
looks like fun :D

fetch

Sub24ox7

I love musky weed, I was teen in 90s, and it was all about sweet musky herb. thats why I like trainwreck, old time moonshine or super skunk. sweet hashy musk :D I call it teen spirit haha Nirvana was bomb in that time and it played everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DG8yO8qMRc

We are similarly aged I’m 41 so yea teen in the 90s and sweet musk is awesome 😎 with a little added spice.

Sub24ox7

Click image for larger version  Name:	D60D1284-8BE1-4B3C-9381-B055817AF23A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	82.7 KB ID:	18020055
Click image for larger version  Name:	0C55BE30-4BE3-4EFA-8DC3-A01AAF2C614A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	130.1 KB ID:	18020056
Click image for larger version  Name:	D60D1284-8BE1-4B3C-9381-B055817AF23A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	82.7 KB ID:	18020055
Tropical boogie #1is last pic from cutting:
and the first 2 pics are #3 which is very slow here is the seed plant lol(I did a lot of bending and tying heh. May start culling large seed plants I can t finish outdoors because time of year. I like flowering from cuttings indoors.)

Last edited:

Dirt Life

Veteran
I've had this Todd's Haze for over a year easily, and I just can't get her cuttings to root for shit, kinda ticked off at myself. Anyways, I'm just waiting to sex a TRS Kerala in hopes for a male.. if so, I'm hoping to make a Keralan Haze and Keralan Haze/Skunk hybrids.. maybe another month or so, and if I can't get her to root, oh well...

What do you all do for hard to root sativas?

Todd's Haze, soon to flower..
1640368202025.jpg

Dirt Life

Veteran
Hi there Maha
I honestly appreciate the info you share, you are excellent teacher and great master
About Nepal Highland, this is what I bought:

I bought the "P4" batch of supposed landrace charas seed and what I am doing now is an indoor grow to select cut for autumm outdoors
I smoked charas for a little more than 20 years, about 1 tola a week average. Manali charas in the 90s and Nepali charas in the 2000's. I love charas, it is delicious
I only have to comment this and I hope it is not considered trolling because truth should not be considered as such
I bought rocket seed and got rocket plants:

I bought black tomato seed I got black tomato plants. We can later discuss if it is a good idea or a good area to grow these tomatoes or not, or if they are tasty or not but I got what I bought
Black Beauty

I bought a centroamerican tomato which can be separated in sections with your bare hand and it is truth, and is also very delicious!!
Voyage

But in the canna world, it is very rare to get commercially what is advertised and it is a sad thing, commercial releases are not reliable and names are just fancy names in most cases and the real thing is getting rarer and rarer

So the Red Snake strain is a masterpiece of breeding of trully LGBT genetics: an hermie female cut x (reversed girl or intersex boy) which might bring out some interesting X-Men genetics like this Oaxaca leaning plant I call Monstruito which will sex soon. I really like X-Men genetics, I keep all I can but I think is ok for hobby or personal grow and it has no place in a commercial release for top euros unless stated
Monstruito

Or you can see from this LGBT Red Snake cross some interesting variegated leaf on my Punto Rojo pheno

I am growing this Red Snake together with other indica x sativa hybrids so the judgement will be unbiased and good smoke is good smoke, this strain is very interesting for comparing and seeing if something is worth growing outdoors as well.

My environment is very difficult man, this is normal humidity every day and a lot of predating wildlife like guinea pigs who love to eat seed or cut lower branches

And I show you some plants of the winter grow so you understand it is not an easy or a dream place to grow. I never said landraces are easier to grow, I said they are better smoke than modern hybrids. But Ohz is an hybrid and is the best smoke I have together with CG72 so I probably was wrong and some hybrids can be even better

Luang Prabang. Amazing resin. It did produce mature flowers on winter and I am keeping it trying to reveg
I got nice charas from her while trimming and chucking the rotten buds. Smells very nice but this is not the tropics and winter is difficult here. On sunny days temperatures at the greenhouse get over 20C so I am still harvesting some on winter but is sad when you see a beautiful plant mold in just 24 hours

This is the Ohz90 x Seedsman Hz selected cut. I am keeping the best girl of both sides of the cross. The rest of this girl stayed pretty much green, sisters werent that strong

CG72 selected girl winter grow, she will hopefully reveg and I will enjoy next year too

CG72 selected girl Full view so you can see what happens here on winter out of the tropics. Luang Prabang was terrible, I lost half of the plant and some of the fastest hazes from MadMac did finnish on winter but also a lot of mold. The best smoke happened to be the plants that stayed green or almost green

Hey, funkyhorse! I'm just going through Mahas thread again, and only caught this now.. the same thing happened to me flowering out Luang Prabang indoor on my forever flower pheno, not mold, but she literally died on the branch from age during flower.. she truly does not like any environment except the one she's from imho.. either way, nothing but respect for flowering her out so long in your enviroment and posting her... :tiphat:

Limeygreen

Veteran
Grand funk haze 5 weeks flowering, been hungry on the potassium but some extra shots and lights lifted up looking better. Stretching has slowed down quite a bit this week so I am hoping they are done their big burst of stretch, stems are stiff and resin is starting to come in good development.

gfh 1.jpg
gfh 5.jpg
gfh 2.jpg
gfh 4.jpg
gfh 6.jpg
gfh 3.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I've had this Todd's Haze for over a year easily, and I just can't get her cuttings to root for shit, kinda ticked off at myself. Anyways, I'm just waiting to sex a TRS Kerala in hopes for a male.. if so, I'm hoping to make a Keralan Haze and Keralan Haze/Skunk hybrids.. maybe another month or so, and if I can't get her to root, oh well...

What do you all do for hard to root sativas?

Todd's Haze, soon to flower..

nice long leafs. I dont know man, all my toms hazes are and were rooting very very easily. grandfunk, mextasy too.

could you tell us more about this haze female? what is so special about her? some psychoactive properties? :D

good luck with your crosses.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Grand funk haze 5 weeks flowering, been hungry on the potassium but some extra shots and lights lifted up looking better. Stretching has slowed down quite a bit this week so I am hoping they are done their big burst of stretch, stems are stiff and resin is starting to come in good development.

giphy.gif

Dirt Life

Veteran
Happy holidays, everyone! And thanks for the kind words, Maha..
:thanks:

could you tell us more about this haze female? what is so special about her? some psychoactive properties? :D

That's the problem, I haven't been able to flower her yet, as I flower from cuttings to control their heights better. I can say she has a very nice, and rather strong citric/cedar/leather aroma, and I love her structure... she will be the classic x-mas tree if left untrained.

I wish you luck on your crosses as well, although you don't need it... they all have looked spectacular. Mr. Shine is an absolute beast, my friend.
:xmastree::santa1:

A little haze/skunk to original haze leaf morphology for fun...
20211225_114118.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Happy holidays, everyone! And thanks for the kind words, Maha..
:thanks:

That's the problem, I haven't been able to flower her yet, as I flower from cuttings to control their heights better. I can say she has a very nice, and rather strong citric/cedar/leather aroma, and I love her structure... she will be the classic x-mas tree if left untrained.

I wish you luck on your crosses as well, although you don't need it... they all have looked spectacular. Mr. Shine is an absolute beast, my friend.
:xmastree::santa1:

A little haze/skunk to original haze leaf morphology for fun...

thank you bro. citric cedar sounds yummy. I like cedar smoke. I got a lot of cedar from old time moonshine x deepchunkhaze:

fetch

Sub24ox7

5A8713E6-5878-4451-9EDC-A4B2F01B8B96.jpeg
01E40D79-98A4-48D9-8B24-08B916D1406E.jpeg
Tropical boogie #1 seed plant. Hard to believe but it looked a lot worse 1 week ago and is on the mend.
Ok so, yea way too much light 💡I was trying to get her to take it with nutes and c02(she was going to die lol) I dimmed lights from100 to 50 percent and up potted into a 30 gallon pot lol from 15 into biobizz light soil and gave very light nutrient flush before repot. She is finally showing signs of health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts