What's new

Original Diesel.

goingrey

here's the clip, the guy that says that about daywrecker runs a private cannabis club in NY and there is a guy that never says anything and they never say his name and is only shown briefly, but after they show the daywrecker nugs he nods his head almost as if to confirm what the other guy said, I'm not 100% but it looks like it might be AJ

Here's a video interview with AJ

810FireFarm

AJ and the NY crew used to get Chem 91 from Weasel and then would change the Name to Diesel...Weasel used to get mad about them changing the name but they didnt liek calling it "chem....bc too much like chemicals". The "Diesel 1 & 2" were bagseeds of their grows, and Diesel 2 is the mother of the real Headband cut.

Munson

Veteran
I think only Manny, Vondo, and Swell could accurately describe diesel 1 and 2. Pretty sure Swell had diesel 1 and Vondo had diesel 2. Then Manny found a seed in diesel 2 and I think that became Sour.

I Care

imho the shorter more wld diesel taste better...

but the more sativa taller diesel also stinks swell... and is more potent
'
It circulated to me around 10 years ago. and there was both. Two passed up the light and two were short and sweet . One of them didn’t bananner. Loved coco peat perlite, CFL NPK 2-1-1 in veg and HPS, canna boflores, thirteen fourteen and molasses with a flush then 90 day chop. Liked food with every watering.
Some 5 day dried ECSD. This cut is fucking awesome, straight skunk and kerosene taste and yes it is mouth coating af. Smells like sharp diesel fuel, can’t wait to try the slower dried buds on the branches, this was a bud clipped off and dried on a dvd case at 60/60. Temps never reached above 78, and no light stress or under feeding occurred. At this point, I’m gonna try running the cloney cut just because I like that it’s louder in smell and way better in yield terms than my cut, but I’m completely happy with this cut and the quality tells me it’s the sour I’ve been searching for all along! Zero citrus in the flavor
Like you’re saying, zero citrus in the flavor. Some delicious puffage you’ve got there.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

It circulated to me around 10 years ago. and there was both. Two passed up the light and two were short and sweet . One of them didn’t bananner. Loved coco peat perlite, CFL NPK 2-1-1 in veg and HPS, canna boflores, thirteen fourteen and molasses with a flush then 90 day chop. Liked food with every watering.

Like you’re saying, zero citrus in the flavor. Some delicious puffage you’ve got there.
Thank you bro! Much appreciated, I’m a big sour head and I’m about to take clones of my Notsodog sour diesel and flower her out! ☮️
IMG_3369.jpeg
IMG_3368.jpeg
IMG_3370.jpeg

Gooseman23

Also anybody can point me where I can get the real cuts ECSD and notsodog? I see a guy hash nerd on strianly says he has them but anybody know this guy? Is his stuff legit?

Latest posts

Latest posts