What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Diesel.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Shes right here and she’s always have been right here in appalachia mainy the ohio valley southern oh southern wv and eastern ky but the reason you cant find her is bc she was never new york sour what you seek is roadkill skunk aka va superskunk but she’s actually from eastern ky born and bred you will never find what your looking for in chem and sour cuts dint get me wrong some sours have great fuel terps and chem have some great sourish notes but there not the rks! Everyone is looking in the wrong places and ny was our biggest customers in the 90s and early 2000s and apparently some people got famously claiming there cuts was ours i see why they was paying us 5000 a lb at the time it was unheard of back in appalchia u couldnt get over the 1500 lb bi matter of what the weed was stupid us i guess!
I wanna see some flowering pics of her bro. Looks awesome

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Some 5 day dried ECSD. This cut is fucking awesome, straight skunk and kerosene taste and yes it is mouth coating af. Smells like sharp diesel fuel, can’t wait to try the slower dried buds on the branches, this was a bud clipped off and dried on a dvd case at 60/60. Temps never reached above 78, and no light stress or under feeding occurred. At this point, I’m gonna try running the cloney cut just because I like that it’s louder in smell and way better in yield terms than my cut, but I’m completely happy with this cut and the quality tells me it’s the sour I’ve been searching for all along! Zero citrus in the flavor
IMG_2263.jpeg

bimblebrains_1

Joe and PBud were both in Colorado. The batch that was called dog bud came from the camas valley area in Oregon. That's as far as we've been able to trace back the dog bud. That comes directly from Joe Brand. Joe was the connect. PBud just helped out move the bags.
That's it the flower was from Oregon and they scored it from some bikers in Crested Bute Colorado, but not hell's angel type...,mountain bikers

bimblebrains_1

Some 5 day dried ECSD. This cut is fucking awesome, straight skunk and kerosene taste and yes it is mouth coating af. Smells like sharp diesel fuel, can’t wait to try the slower dried buds on the branches, this was a bud clipped off and dried on a dvd case at 60/60. Temps never reached above 78, and no light stress or under feeding occurred. At this point, I’m gonna try running the cloney cut just because I like that it’s louder in smell and way better in yield terms than my cut, but I’m completely happy with this cut and the quality tells me it’s the sour I’ve been searching for all along! Zero citrus in the flavour
Very nice bro,so is that the cut that you posted about a while back as original diesel that I said looked like the sour earlier or a different one?

Jonestown88

Hey bro,so you have only recently bought her inside then ? And are you running her under an Led?
Hey bro,so you have only recently bought her inside then ? And are you running her under an Led?
No i didnt say only recently im just saying she doesnt like leds under the sun she stays dark green under leds she stays light green no matt What you feed her but i dont use nutrients unless its worm castings or chicken shit in my experience it makes the best bud but what do i know ive only been gardening since i was 6 years old im sure somewhere theres a bottle thats magic and can just fiy anything but i like to just stick to water if thats good enough for god its good enough for me

bimblebrains_1

No i didnt say only recently im just saying she doesnt like leds under the sun she stays dark green under leds she stays light green no matt What you feed her but i dont use nutrients unless its worm castings or chicken shit in my experience it makes the best bud but what do i know ive only been gardening since i was 6 years old im sure somewhere theres a bottle thats magic and can just fiy anything but i like to just stick to water if thats good enough for god its good enough for me
Fair play bro yes these older ladies can be finicky and we can never replicate the magic of the sun, natural is always best as well I agree,bottles are certainly not the way forward! I bet she still puts out some lovely smoke Indoor anyway if you are just amending with the casts ect.. what I've really noticed using the LEDs tho is that plants are generally hungrier and especially for magnesium,these intense spectrums and ppfd really make em chomp...a few added little bits to suit in your amendments could work wonders on her...I recently started working with an old old cheese clone that was under T5 and hps for 10+ years but probably it's whole life and putting her under she looked a bit like your old lady at first,I then upped the feed and shes now super happy,very demanding spectrums with these units mate

Jonestown88

Fair play bro yes these older ladies can be finicky and we can never replicate the magic of the sun, natural is always best as well I agree,bottles are certainly not the way forward! I bet she still puts out some lovely smoke Indoor anyway if you are just amending with the casts ect.. what I've really noticed using the LEDs tho is that plants are generally hungrier and especially for magnesium,these intense spectrums and ppfd really make em chomp...a few added little bits to suit in your amendments could work wonders on her...I recently started working with an old old cheese clone that was under T5 and hps for 10+ years but probably it's whole life and putting her under she looked a bit like your old lady at first,I then upped the feed and shes now super happy,very demanding spectrums with these units mate
Oh yeah she still puts out fire bud under the leds its just as skunky as outdoors thats the problem my wife wont let me flower her in the house the stank is a lil much I promised i never would again but she just recently agreed to letting me do it one more time so im pretty stoked because im on my last bit of skunkbud and i was dreading waiting till October for more and tbh she no matter what i feed her she does that indoors she needs transplanted but i have my beds occupied atm!

bloyd

Veteran
Staten island chem (reversed) x stoney sour harvest

Attachments

• 20240302_233956.jpg
    20240302_233956.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
  • 20240301_203856.jpg
    20240301_203856.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 57
  • 20240301_204720.jpg
    20240301_204720.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
  • 20240228_213641.jpg
    20240228_213641.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
  • 20240302_210334.jpg
    20240302_210334.jpg
    978.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 20240302_210351.jpg
    20240302_210351.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:

bloyd

Veteran
looks great. Hows she stink? A buddy is going through a pack of the sic s1 right now looking for a keeper.
Stinks! I flowered 13 from 35 seeds started and there wasn't a bad girl in the bunch despite my underwhelming growing efforts this run. Smells range from raw cows milk kefir, pine tar, menthol, gas, grapefruit

Big strong plants, no diseased micro budlets common in the clone community. The SIC has big potential for strong hybrids and s1s should even moreso. I sent loads of the s1s and crosses back to stoney for fundraisers and exploration but I think they largely went unpopped.

J_hoover

In 2009, I received the Original Diesel strain from Aaron of DNA Genetics. Upon my return to the United Kingdom, I brought back two clones of this strain and shared it exclusively with OJD. In 2012, I took samples of the Original Diesel to the icmag cup where JJ NYC(TopDawg Seeds) confirmed that we indeed possessed the original clone, not the commonly mistaken Sour Diesel strain. This validation solidified our possession of the true Original Diesel strain.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
In 2009, I received the Original Diesel strain from Aaron of DNA Genetics. Upon my return to the United Kingdom, I brought back two clones of this strain and shared it exclusively with OJD. In 2012, I took samples of the Original Diesel to the icmag cup where JJ NYC(TopDawg Seeds) confirmed that we indeed possessed the original clone, not the commonly mistaken Sour Diesel strain. This validation solidified our possession of the true Original Diesel strain.
Any chance you could drop some cheese knowledge on us?

The different cutting that went around.

Sonic counted 4 different cheeses at one point and there been a lot of discussion and confusion about it in the cheese thread.

We could use some like you to set some stuff straight over there….

Like cheese vs psychosis and livers