What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Diesel.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Original Diesel clone only Feminized project.

Who want to run a log when ready end of next Month ?

Feminized Original Diesel pollen raining down on the Original Diesel clone to restock the Original Diesel S1's

Screenshot_20230527_125424_Instagram.jpg

Rgd

Veteran
hey bro, how does this compare to the diesel I got from you on that "thc" website at least 10 years ago?

it did grow a fine smelly compact mouth coating plant

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro, how does this compare to the diesel I got from you on that "thc" website at least 10 years ago?

it did grow a fine smelly compact mouth coating plant
I'm not sure what strain your talking about( what name was the strain) as I've put out many Diesel X's over the years and using many of the different cuts.

Was it Regular or Feminized ?
I've not offered S1 of this strain back then but it could be either of these 2 strains made with this clone I pictured.

Fuel = Original Diesel clone x Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds

Dank Haze = Original Diesel clone x SSSDH

Rgd

Veteran
I'm not sure what strain your talking about( what name was the strain)
I think it was c...[don't quote me] I do remember ibl

grew it this winter and actually forget if it was fem or not..

plants were all consistent..

actually I forget..I mayhave mixed up the components with

sunsims

escd ibl x escd clone..<--awesome..[awesome]

Last edited:

growingcrazy

I'm not sure what strain your talking about( what name was the strain) as I've put out many Diesel X's over the years and using many of the different cuts.

Was it Regular or Feminized ?
I've not offered S1 of this strain back then but it could be either of these 2 strains made with this clone I pictured.

Fuel = Original Diesel clone x Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds

Dank Haze = Original Diesel clone x SSSDH
Did you ever put ECSDH out in masses? There were some great flowers with massive yields in the ones I remember.

Dawgz_Daze

Feminized Original Diesel pollen raining down on the Original Diesel clone to restock the Original Diesel S1's

View attachment 18846836
Is this really all you can do? lol Post some fuckin pictures and grow reports. I smell bullshit from a mile away.

Dawgz_Daze

View attachment 18846836
Don't you have threads to hustle your "Original Diesel" seeds on? The thread was started to find information on Original Diesel and get some conversations started. You have spammed it along with every other Original Diesel thread. Its annoying, lame, and looks desperate on your part.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't you have threads to hustle your "Original Diesel" seeds on? The thread was started to find information on Original Diesel and get some conversations started. You have spammed it along with every other Original Diesel thread. Its annoying, lame, and looks desperate on your part.
He's been a vendor on this site for longer then you have been growing. There's an ignore feature if so choose but you don't get dictate who posts what where .

Dawgz_Daze

He's been a vendor on this site for longer then you have been growing. There's an ignore feature if so choose but you don't get dictate who posts what where .
I'm not telling anyone what to do. I was asking questions.
It is after all an Original Diesel thread. Its rad he has been around breeding as long as he has. But he spams the thread and its annoying. He can keep doing it, I can keep asking to see some pictures. Shit maybe I would even buy some of his seeds lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I was gifted the ECSD cut years back and lost it along with everything. Gotta keep the special cuts at seperate locations

Dawgz_Daze

that's why it's quite/very different from the original upstate 2000 CNY Sour D I hold brother man, I believe as I was trying to convey to you...... How's the fishing going, summer in full gear now ! ;)
Bro everyone has that cut lol your funny. Is everyone here like this? Seriously wtf guys. Were supposed to be bringing each other up not down. I could give less of a fuck if I am new here or not. If the forums are filled with manchildren who get ego's over plants when they are probably growing some midsy wannabe Sour D in they're moms basement. Just boot me now. I came here to meet some cool people with passion for the plant. Not a bunch of losers talking shit.