What's new

Original Diesel.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would be awesome if you could show some grow reports or real pictures of a flowering plant. Your literally here just trying to promote your seed company.
I'm here posting pics and info of Original Diesel, the name of the thread? And started by @mack 10 who said to post away.
start a Diesel thread if you don't want me to post in and il make sure not to spam in that thread

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the Original Diesel clone Mother, i posted on icmag.com 2020 in my Original Diesel Feminized project thread ( don't know where this 2013 come from ? , that's was first time Reversing her , I'm on 4-5th time now)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525_123255_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_123255_Chrome.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20230525_123300_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_123300_Chrome.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 59

led05

Chasing The Present
The major problem with those famous cuts and their origin stories is just that, they are only stories to embellish a boring or incriminating reality, I have not a sigle example of a mythical strain or clone whose origin is 100% crystal clear because having a cool story attached to it is much more marketable. It is time we as connaisseurs don't be fooled any more by those stupid marketing tactics, there is today tools to analyze plant DNA but not enough growers are ready to be open about their lies and deceptions so there is no standards to be sure you have a real OG Kush or Sour Diesel. This grey area allows so many people to make money on names first and quality second, it is time we change our way.
^ Yes Indeed; Exactly Fine Sir :respect: ^

Jimmyboyy77

Not everyone keeps pictures- in an illegal climate it’s not necessarily the best idea.
Personally I’ve been growing a long time and the only pics I’ve got are on this site… none are kept by me :tiphat:
Well if you know who I’m talking to then you know that’s not the case. If you grow the same cut for 10 plus’s years trust me you have a pic somewhere. Just post a flower pic would be cool on this thread and should not be a big deal at all 💯

mr.brunch

Veteran
Well if you know who I’m talking to then you know that’s not the case. If you grow the same cut for 10 plus’s years trust me you have a pic somewhere. Just post a flower pic would be cool on this thread and should not be a big deal at all 💯
Ojd is also uk based

Jimmyboyy77

Ojd is also uk based
That’s correct! I’m talking about From a breeder standpoint and Having the cut for as long as he has had. This is not an argument really from my standpoint but you grow the same cut illegal for 10 plus’s years you got pics of that cut trust me. I just hope he post one in the future would be good on an original Diesel thread! Veg pics or cool I guess for structure and leaves but we all know flower pics is where it’s at.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Again I’m just curious let me know why you think you actually have the Albany sour diesel what’s the backstory on the cut that you have to the best of your knowledge please thank you

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just for the record and I hardly like thinking about it anymore because there’s so much bullshit surrounding it the Albany sour diesel should be the loudest and strongest weed in the room it has that overwhelmingly astringent sour gas fuel it’s on mistakable there’s only one everybody who had it knows what it was and that’s what I want I want it from someone who had it

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also when people say the samples they bring are the sour diesel and I say that it’s not then they tell me well maybe what you had wasn’t sour diesel and then I laugh and I think to myself well I guess the whole of the state was wrong back then.. ha ha

kro-magnon

Veteran
Also when people say the samples they bring are the sour diesel and I say that it’s not then they tell me well maybe what you had wasn’t sour diesel and then I laugh and I think to myself well I guess the whole of the state was wrong back then.. ha ha
You're part of the rare growers on this forum who has access to the real deal cuts, if you grow something with a famous name I have no doubt you have the real genetic.
This clone elite market represents so much money, I'm not surprised many people take advantage of the ones who lack knowledge to identify the true from the fake. I was really shocked when I saw the prices on Strainly, selling an unrooted clone for 250$ is insane. Growers should not accept those conditions but I guess many are happy to waste their money or the market would be different.
In a way I'm happy there is no similar market in Europe, the places where you can buy clones(mainly Austria) are selling rooted clones for 15€, that's a decent price for an official shop and it should not be more expensive than that. Between growers usually there is no money involved for an un rooted clone, I have never charged anybody for mine and most of the time there is trade.

Latest posts

Latest posts