What's new

Organic soil multiple strain plant party

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
tom hill haze f1, Floji, TO X Panama Red, Mr Blue, Orange Pekoe Cambodian f2, Sugaree, Berry Juice (alpha) seeds in ground

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Germinated
Floji, Tom Hill Haze, TO X PR, OPC.
Final survival percentages will be posted after 10-14 days. The THH look a bit anemic. Their condition will improve hopefully.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Whats the story on the OPC?

Tagging along for the ride as well~

OPC is orange pekoe cambodian. F2 was made by GT and f1 were from reeferman? i think. Sativa dom which smells very much like burnt orange rind. Harvested the first round at 10-11 weeks and the could have gone 14. Very nice flavor and hightype early, so i am excited to finish some out.

thanks for joining the party

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
I'm following along 3rd....just kinda disapointed at the lack of responses to your questions man.

no worries on the responses. People have busy lives and often things get overlooked.
I am happy with the journey and results of organic farming.
Thank you for adding in. :tiphat:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
helped tom hill haze f1 out of their seed hulls. Might survive. 2 Floji, 1 TO X Panama Red, 1 Mr Blue, 2 Orange Pekoe Cambodian f2, 2 Sugaree, 2 Berry Juice (alpha) look good.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
updates!
3 THH, OPC and Sugaree
2 Floji, Berry Juice
1 Mr Blue, The One X Panama Red

THH with two that might make it. Everyone else looks robust.

thanks for the encouragement kushman201

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Those THH are growing and all have their first set of true leaves. 2 are great and one is a bit smaller yet. One Floji has my eye and the other may yet become great.

OPC f2 are all very happy with two looking very similar to the first round phenotypically. Mr Blue is healthy as is TO X PR and 2 good looking and one runt Sugaree. Berry Juice healthy and exhibiting two phenotypes
Good news

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Started more seeds. Directly into organic soil and between 58-65 deg fahrenheit.
final tally: GB 4/4, Bhog 4/0, 1979 9/3, TO X PR 4/2, G X PR 4/0, PM 2/2, VKM X F 7/5, AG/Haka 6/0
PM is Purple Menace and VKM X Flo is Vitality Kali Mist X Flo. More pictures soon for my eager fans. :D ha ha

Latest posts

Latest posts