What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Eye Candy- Post your ROLS pics here

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
those organic gals sure look tasty fellas--my outdoor veggie garden would qualify as a ROLS garden-- altho, as an experiment, i have one plant in flower with recycled coco-- 33/33/33 recycled coco, sunshine and ewc, - only fed with growzime and pbp for soil -- trying to get that organic taste with coco yields-- 5 weeks in to flower and she's a healthy fruitful beast..

forgot to add the pbp strength is cut down to 1/4 of recommended dose..

Last edited:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
those organic gals sure look tasty fellas--my outdoor veggie garden would qualify as a ROLS garden-- altho, as an experiment, i have one plant in flower with recycled coco-- 33/33/33 recycled coco, sunshine and ewc, - only fed with growzime and pbp for soil -- trying to get that organic taste with coco yields-- 5 weeks in to flower and she's a healthy fruitful beast..

forgot to add the pbp strength is cut down to 1/4 of recommended dose..

Just one plant this way? What are the others in?

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Right on... I did the same thing. Straight coco... then onto coco with ewc and organic bottles.... then Jumped ship completely. I was worried about yield initially, happy to say that has gone up as well.

invocation

Sounds like me as well when I thought I'd increase my yields and grow the best with coco. Man was I wrong lol.

20130411091727.jpg

20130411064546.jpg

Never had health like that with those bottles ^^^

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
Right on... I did the same thing. Straight coco... then onto coco with ewc and organic bottles.... then Jumped ship completely. I was worried about yield initially, happy to say that has gone up as well.

Sounds like me as well when I thought I'd increase my yields and grow the best with coco. Man was I wrong lol.

lmao, yea that yield thing worries me to-- guess that's sorta what i'm doing looking for a way to jump ship to organics-- after tasting and puffing on a few members organic fire, let's just say i've seen the light-- i'm just so out of my element--
green and healthy for sure Invo--very nice- not a sign of tip burn either--

MileHighGuy

Veteran

lmao, yea that yield thing worries me to-- guess that's sorta what i'm doing looking for a way to jump ship to organics-- after tasting and puffing on a few members organic fire, let's just say i've seen the light-- i'm just so out of my element--
green and healthy for sure Invo--very nice- not a sign of tip burn either--

I get it! It seriously impresses me to see anyone lift their head from the common practices. It takes balls and these plants take time, so there is some serious risk.

I hope that the transition works well for you.

For now, good Luck!!! (But you won't need it)

Edit: was trying to quote Groady...

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Blue Orca x NL#5/Haze...a little light burn from growing 6 feet tall into the freaking light..but we've wrangled her back into submission...here she is at 55 days...

picture.php

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
TO x BMR F2...all in Recycled Organic Living Soil. Since these plants all did so well next cycle will be No-till..and we all know that No-till plants are even better~

picture.php