What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Eye Candy- Post your ROLS pics here

Did you use the flash? It really makes the buds look awesome, but I have found it best to stand a bit away from the plant and then zoom in so the flash does not wash out everything.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
idk but the attitude associated w/ name calling seems a little more abrasive than the attitude associated w/ wanting the thread to be on topic

invocation

Back on track and smoking some Plushberry my only worthy TGA left.

img0959em.jpg

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
idk but the attitude associated w/ name calling seems a little more abrasive than the attitude associated w/ wanting the thread to be on topic

Wurd....They told me to quit calling names when poked with a stick and play nice. Is that specifically for me and all else exempt?

Cannabis Photo

picture.php

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wurd....They told me to quit calling names when poked with a stick and play nice. Is that specifically for me and all else exempt?

idk about you but i take pride in this method which we have been seeing develop~ for me it has been a vindication of some of the thinkings i had reading the stuff from the 70s and 80s {where i was like 'y cant u use compost in containers?' rodale/mother urth OR 'y wood u thro soil out?' ed/jorge} ironically MM or coot knew all along and just coaxed us to try it

but the thing is the whole living soil concept {i like to give jaykush credit here too} is a paradigm shift~ it dont work like 'organic gardening' by the books AND it is nearly the antithesis of bottle fed gardens {"organic" or ???}

whats more a person in the right locations can do it free

and; to that~ someone comes along acting like they know whats going on and they wont listen {cause i came in here like that too} needs to become aware that "there's more to it than that!"

its hard to be delicate when you tell someone they need to re-envision what they think they understand

and its an emotional issue

BUT thats what needs to happen

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
idk about you but i take pride in this method which we have been seeing develop~
its hard to be delicate when you tell someone they need to re-envision what they think they understand

and its an emotional issue

BUT thats what needs to happen

Right..I take pride in it too bro and then throw it to the wolves.

If a guy puts his time and energy into the cannabis movement it becomes personal to the human experience.
I think as an online community that's where there needs to be an understanding not to take it personal...as I was reminded recently..(thank you MrS) people seem to forget how to take a joke here as of late and more time goes into rebuttal and explanation than collectively overgrowing the fucking world with herb as fast and the least expensive way possible which has proven to produce the highest quality herb possible without the environmental and health impacts our predecessors of the cannabis movement have established and ignored.

Wasteful,environmentally damaging,toxic,etc...

There is no 'mine is better than yours' in organic cannabis,it's more what materials and products were used as a health and environmental concern in the production of said medicine.
Many terminally sick people want absolute purity and have researched what makes for the absolute purist product since they are going to personally put in their body.

Often researched to every last possible end since for some they are terminally ill..

The main reason we all know that the general mainstream cannabis consumer/grower is attracted to organic cannabis production is obviously the quality issue.

ROLS/No-till...it's more about the overall picture of the movement in a responsible and sensible manner.
We only have 1 planet and 1 physical life...this plant is your medicine your sacrament,your sustenance. We should be thinking about 100 years from now as far as environment and preserving this helpful plant with a natural based approach....not struggling with ph issues due to hydro-pimp BS..let alone not struggling to understand that you've been lied to by these pukes.... that's where the grey area exists in the perception that we are 'separate' from other said 'organic' growers...the 'us and them' paradigm....

The term 'organic' needs to be taken back to the cats who decide wtf a word should mean and re-thought.
The system we use is more a natural system stuck under the organic tag...which as society spins the word around means different things to different people.

I dunno...I just smoked some Blue Orca x NL/Haze and this 'holier than though' shit happens^^^....
Gas

G

growingcrazy

If a guy puts his time and energy into the cannabis movement it becomes personal to the human experience.
I think as an online community that's where there needs to be an understanding not to take it personal...as I was reminded recently..(thank you MrS) people seem to forget how to take a joke here as of late and more time goes into rebuttal and explanation than collectively overgrowing the fucking world with herb as fast and the least expensive way possible which has proven to produce the highest quality herb possible without the environmental and health impacts our predecessors of the cannabis movement have established and ignored.

There is no 'mine is better than yours' in organic cannabis,it's more what materials and products were used as a health and environmental concern in the production of said medicine.
Many terminally sick people want absolute purity and have researched what makes for the absolute purist product since they are going to personally put in their body.

Often researched to every last possible end since for some they are terminally ill..

The main reason we all know that the general mainstream cannabis consumer/grower is attracted to organic cannabis production is obviously the quality issue.

ROLS/No-till...it's more about the overall picture of the movement in a responsible and sensible manner.
We only have 1 planet and 1 physical life...this plant is your medicine your sacrament,your sustenance. We should be thinking about 100 years from now as far as environment and preserving this helpful plant with a natural based approach....not struggling with ph issues due to hydro-pimp BS..let alone not struggling to understand that you've been lied to by these pukes.... that's where the grey area exists in the perception that we are 'separate' from other said 'organic' growers...the 'us and them' paradigm....

The term 'organic' needs to be taken back to the cats who decide wtf a word should mean and re-thought.
The system we use is more a natural system stuck under the organic tag...which as society spins the word around means different things to different people.

I dunno...I just smoked some Blue Orca x NL/Haze and this 'holier than though' shit happens^^^....
Gas

I agree with everything you wrote. I would like to add that this way of cultivating needs to become a way of life..not just a growing method. That is the only way it will make a difference. I live all aspects of my life by the same methods I grow.

That is what we need more of..

GC

vapor

Veteran

Gas

Some good thoughts but keep in mind, a lot of "growers" are city folks and do not have access or the room/ ability to do the things of which you speak, let alone the knowledge and confidence in the process it takes.
So part of it is to blame on prohibition and some on societies outlook on "production farming" and some on ego. Just keep doing and showing folks, and the ones who are ready will catch on the ones who don't, pay no mind. Put that energy back into your work.
3 years ago i started really learning about/building/amending soil etc "organic growing"{haven't used a ph pen since}. Now i feel i have learned enough to start dabbling in making my own composted soils feed from my own land. Knowing where to start when you don't even know what direction is up, i think is a bit of what we have here. Folks have become detached from the land and the process of growing food exponentially. Baby steps and all, i am sure you get it... water off your back and all that just keep growing and showing and smoking with the ones you meet..game on...

TOM BOMBADIL

The concept of less being more, I equate to the small voice of God. Go bigger or stay home, the shout of the devil. What you guys do is great, keep up the good work. Your methods remind me of the storys my ancient farmer friends tell of their methodology. Sorry about my poor paragraphs i'm having trouble figuring out how to operate this confounded machine.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Just in case I'm the one being called out... I really doubt it, and that would be flattering, but figured I should throw some up for good measure. First cycle... not recycled yet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php