What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Eye Candy- Post your ROLS pics here

bigshrimp

Veteran
some cindys blue cheese

picture.php

View image in gallery

J

jaded1

Superb buero,there the 1 pack of seeds i want badly.I've been smoking snowqueen for a while and is the most potent strain i've run from bodhi and cant wait to see what the appy will bring to the pinequeen.

easternOG

Just seeing the PQ x Appy again Buero!!! Looks Heavenly congrats on B choosing you pic for the official that's epic!! Peace and Love don't forget pics and reports for the white Gojis!! OneLove

After finally being able to grow again since I got my medical card and a new place all these pictures make me want to drop soil and switch to organics...definitely going to Hav to do some homework on growing organically ....great pictures keep em coming

I'll try to resize next time. For now I have some recycled organics.
here is some seeds that popped for the blood moon.

picture.php

their parents
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Very nice flowers there Redneck Shotgun. :)

Here's Floji #2 at day 42 of flowering. I think this soil is about 2 years old now. :D

picture.php

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Nice... :biggrin:

You know you're a soil dork when that is the part of the post that gets your attention... :laughing:

Nice flowers.

dank.Frank

My soil and i are growing on each other you could say. ;) I'm very happy with recycling soil and running no-tills and my plants have never been healthier. Thanks for the compliments dank.Frank :D

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Here is that same Floji #2 at day 49 of flowering and looking chipper. :)
Is this when i am supposed to start flushing? ;) just kidding

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts