What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Eye Candy- Post your ROLS pics here

Team Microbe

Veteran
Here's a Silver Lotus shot that Danny Danko just chose for April's Hightimes issue:

picture.php

I brought her to Day 84, picture was taken around Day 65 though

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Nice looking plant at 65. Are you running that cultivar again? Congrats on the exposure. :)

Team Microbe

Veteran
Thanks man. Yeah I ran 3 different phenos of shit strain and kept 2 - this one and a more lemony SSH dom pheno... it's my first time running Bodhi gear and I like what I see so far so I think I'm gonna order a few packs of his best stuff. Have you ran any Bodhi in your room yet?

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Thanks man. Yeah I ran 3 different phenos of shit strain and kept 2 - this one and a more lemony SSH dom pheno... it's my first time running Bodhi gear and I like what I see so far so I think I'm gonna order a few packs of his best stuff. Have you ran any Bodhi in your room yet?

I do not have any of Bodhi's own line in pure format. I am running the Floji which is a cross of a Goji OG male with a Flo female that my friend did. Those are the pictures up above. Since this cross is turning out rather nice i am looking to get some of Bodhi's work to check that out as well.

Team Microbe

Veteran
Hahaha I like your organic joke there... I didn't even notice that was yours. Lookin nice man I can't help but drool over purple hues like those... straight bag appeal!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
No one has posted anything here for a while. Here's something to get this started again. Show up your beautiful organic plants. :D

This is a GBB aka Snowgoggles at 67 flowering. recycled organic soil.

picture.php

BoldAsLove

Veteran
I haven't posted in this subforum before, but I probably should have. Thanks to CC, Gascanistan, Scrappy, Jay Kush, Microbeman, et al, I learned most of what I know about recycled/no-til living organic soil from those guys without shelling out thousands for horticulture classes or countless hours just gathering research. Here's to you guys and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

First round of recycling:

Zamaldelica

picture.php

picture.php

Second round:

Menage a Trois

picture.php

G13 IX

picture.php

Ghost OG

picture.php

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Second round continued:

Alice - O.D.

picture.php

Third round:

Oldtimer's Haze (OT1) various phenos

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fourth round:

My own cross Zamaldelica x Oldtimer's Haze

picture.php

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Fourth round ZD x OTH continued:

picture.php

picture.php

And finally my first no-til bin (this was the third total run in it)

picture.php

I really wish I could find the mid flower pic of the no-til bin, but I can't for now. She finished during move out time so I'll probably end up finding the pic in a year or two from now lol. These are all LED grown.

:tiphat:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
That is a swank series of pictures. Your plants are looking good BoldAsLove. OTH1? Great find and nice work growing them all.

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Hey thanks 3rdEye. Same to you.

Oldtimer's Haze is an old haze saved by Oldtimer1 from the UK and ultimately preserved and sold by Ace seeds. 16 - 20 weeks from seed on average at 11/13. Had one go almost 22 weeks even after dropping to 10/14 for the last 6 weeks or so. From reveged cuttings it's a lot more manageable though. Pics 1 and 3 go about 15 and 16 weeks respectively from clone. I do it out of love :)

This one went about 20 weeks, scraggly lookin Thai pheno, but a really nice effect. This pic is after a dry.

picture.php

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Halfway through Gorilla Glue, 35 days. 3rd run in no-till geoplanters, under 4kW -

BR2dWrh.jpg

IqBVuQP.jpg

DFAlcUh.jpg

Am361HN.jpg

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I do ROLS but haven't made the no til leap yet. Assorted pics from previous grows. I'll have some new harvest pics coming up before too long now.

Lohan
picture.php

GG4
picture.php
picture.php

Different pheno of Lohan
picture.php

Lucy
picture.php

Last edited:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
This thread needs some fresh pics. :D

Goji OG F2 day 64 flower 11/13

DDT (Thai) X Blueberry Blast day 63

Blueberry Blast #1 day 53 flower

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
more organic flowers :D :D recycled and no till soil.

day 40 DDT (Durban pheno) X Blueberryblast

Goji OG F2 #1 day 46

Latest posts

Latest posts