What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oregon 4 Rec Plant Outdoor Grow Competition 2016

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Yeah sometimes you gotta just saw her down like a tree and sled her ina shop for a good hanging. Hung her myself. Ain't got no help at this garden.

Right on bro, its not bad. The ob is Obama kush and the Mk is mickey kush.
Nice, I love Obama (not the president). Have you seen any offspring lean to the Obama side yet?
About to crack some "purple terps" in a few weeks from second generation genetics.
It's Obama x Blueberry f4.
Can't wait.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Nice, I love Obama (not the president). Have you seen any offspring lean to the Obama side yet?
About to crack some "purple terps" in a few weeks from second generation genetics.
It's Obama x Blueberry f4.
Can't wait.

The offspring is mostly dominated by Obama. I used her as the female clone only I obtained. Now days I have a stud male, mkob f1, that produces a mix of of mickey kush and Obama traits in its offspring. I've isolated ones that lean heavy toward mickey, heavy toward Obama, and those love child 50:50 phenos for working those f2's, f3's, and crosses.

I try to hunt down super dank clone onlys and flat out dank strains to hit them with my stud. I had some real nice results with the mkob crosses outdoor this year using the mkob male to make the start seeds.

Was the blueberry the male in that cross? It sounds dank.

See the attached photos of mkob x mkg13 phenos.

Attachments

• Mkob x mkg13 .3 sept 24th.jpg
    Mkob x mkg13 .3 sept 24th.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Mkob x mkg13 .1 sept 24th.jpg
    Mkob x mkg13 .1 sept 24th.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 40

Dankwolf

Big dank

Big dank

Have you hit a agooey yet . the cut i received has the most complex array of smells. The smells i noted are sweet/fruity/skunky/pine/mint/musty meet/fresh Salmon and as of late during cure smells of roses . it would make a great breeding project in my opinion.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
The offspring is mostly dominated by Obama. I used her as the female clone only I obtained. Now days I have a stud male, mkob f1, that produces a mix of of mickey kush and Obama traits in its offspring. I've isolated ones that lean heavy toward mickey, heavy toward Obama, and those love child 50:50 phenos for working those f2's, f3's, and crosses.

I try to hunt down super dank clone onlys and flat out dank strains to hit them with my stud. I had some real nice results with the mkob crosses outdoor this year using the mkob male to make the start seeds.

Was the blueberry the male in that cross? It sounds dank.

See the attached photos of mkob x mkg13 phenos.
Yes, the blueberry was the male in the cross. Can't wait to see the results.
Thanks for your detailed reply, exactly what I wanted to know. You're the only other person I've heard of working with the cut. Great choice to work with, the Obama cut going around is some top notch herb.
Nice attached photos of the mkobxmkg13 phenos, both look fire!

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Have you hit a agooey yet . the cut i received has the most complex array of smells. The smells i noted are sweet/fruity/skunky/pine/mint/musty meet/fresh Salmon and as of late during cure smells of roses . it would make a great breeding project in my opinion.[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69346&pictureid=1667611&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Nope, I've seen it used a lot so it must be dank. I have some seeds I acquired called haterade which are suppose to have some afgooey in it. The lineage is Afwreck x Afgooey/Rez Sour Diesel. I can't wait to pop these lol :D

Dankwolf

Nope, I've seen it used a lot so it must be dank. I have some seeds I acquired called haterade which are suppose to have some afgooey in it. The lineage is Afwreck x Afgooey/Rez Sour Diesel. I can't wait to pop these lol :D

Sounds like potential to me .

Dankwolf

Sour d x afgooey just makes sence . i have grown both and they are similar look wise after cure . afgooey can stack nodes way better then sour d.

Dankwolf

Cheesequake 11/6/16 . dont let em lie trimming is not fun lol

Cheesequake 11/6/16 . dont let em lie trimming is not fun lol

No bigdank sled styel here .all one branch at a time for more hours then you want to know .

I think this plant was sick my scissors keeped getting cloged lol . saved it for testing

Latest posts

Latest posts