What's new

Orange Diesel Intro

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
sneakinman13 said:
heyy. i dont have 50 post so it wont let me p.m u verite. but im wondering if you got my order?? it didnt let me no weather u did or not and i just dont wanna send it if it didnt go threw...so if u could pm me or something that would be awsome.. thanks

Hey bro, just checked the system on my side and it says you placed an order for auction# 29338 on Nov 8th. Hope that helps. Peace.

sneakinman13

Veteran
alsoo. is there a certain pheno for me to look out for.. im forsure keepin one mom. and if theres a dank sativa pheono and indica pheno ill keep 2 moms.. but ya jw if theres 1 that rules all or anything.. thanks

Loudcall

Verite I germed 10 for 10 of the Orange Diesel and I must say we are very pleased with the vigor of these beans....They are in the seedling stage, 7-days in, and are doing quite nicely....We love em!!! Thanks for putting this awesome strain on Seedbay for all of us to partake upon!!!! LOUDCALL

Slapstick

wow, that is some beautifull looking stuff! im quite impressed by your work Verite, i have put Orange Diesel on my to do list!

J

jimbroker

Hesh - nice plants... your plants are about two weeks older than mine. Looking at the picture of your topped plant, I notice you have some sort of funky bubbling/wilting on your leaves. Some of my plants have that same leaf wilt going on.

All in all, still nice plants to look at. They are about 8" tall. I had to cull a C99 that was growing along with my plants because it turned out to be male and I have plenty of C99 pollen stored in the freezer. They are currently vegging under a 65W (300W equivalent, 3900 Lumens) CFL. I am waiting until I have more leaves/stems than just fan leaves before I put them under a 400W MH bulb. I just don't think that the plants will be able to utilize all of the light until they have more leaves. I am thinking about getting a 6500K CFL bulb just to be sure to hit all of the wavelengths that the plants can use. I have been watering them with a capful (~2ml) of H2O2/gallon of water in order to let the roots get a little extra O2.

Verite

Veteran
Coolio peeps, the current seed packs contain a few beans from each of the five females I pollenated. The ones I chose were the top five healthiest females with the most orange aroma to them since this is where they get a lot of their potency from verified from the smoke test of the remaining 20 or so plants. The females I pollenated were all pretty structurally the same from post #56 in this thread.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=831489&postcount=56

And I used a male that was also similar to the structure of the females, so Im going to guess that you arent going to find any sativa like phenos in the bunch and the variation between the females to be fairly minimal in structure and a little variation in the final bud material.

My next seed run of the Orange Diesel will be just from the top three selections of the final five current pollenated ones. They are all heavy orange smelling ones, being the strongest best smelling of the bunch. Im hoping that it will just about eliminate anything that doesnt smell heavily orange and also weed out anything that isnt up to par with the rest in terms of strength. Much shorter in terms of the runs I had to do of the Holy Grail to get that sweet candy smell dominant in all of them.

Nubie Biatch

Verite - I just have to add that these gals clone like champs! I took some clones at 1month and they are alive and kicking. Clones from my other gals couldn't handle it. This is definitely a hearty little plant.

Big Brother

Vertie

Vertie

I was wondering if you have ever heard of D5 which is a cross between a purple sttrain and Sour Diesel, I was doing agriculural and horticulural consultiing last month and was drinking beer and token and one of the California Mendocino County growers had me a bud for my pipe. It has a bit of sativa bite to it but the mellow high that gives you the feeling of floating on cotton candy cloud.

G

Guest 16149

Verite
The Orange diesel is now a staple of my garden :joint:

I would pick up a pack but have 2 mothers and a half pack still in the fridge , but would highly recommend these to anyone who enjoys a nice tangy orange diesel

Elephunk

sweet... I bought some of these beans awhile back and started germing 4 of them a few days ago. All 4 popped with nice long roots and went into the pots today. Now I just hope I get some females.

Verite

Veteran
Almost a year since I made them and theyre still popping like crazy. Thats a good sign.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Verite said:
Almost a year since I made them and theyre still popping like crazy. Thats a good sign.

....as are the glowing reviews, clearly some good work Verite, I am back in the UK in a few weeks, what is the best way to get hold of this strain ??

CC