What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Opium Guerrilla 2013

opiumo

Veteran
^lol skype, no idea? *shrug*

^lol skype, no idea? *shrug*

..anyways Hi friends and family, update;I chopped down one Norden seeds auto Blueberry and same as with one of the Norden seeds auto Ak47.

These were the first ones to go into flower, estimated in day 53 according to my updates in this thread.
We had some rain and high rH for a couple of days and I decided to chop rather than risk mold.

Everything else is flowering along as planned.
Lets hope for fine weather now these last weeks so I can show you all some fully matured trichomes.

(Bag will be happy to hear about the early chop.) :blowbubbles:

Love to everyone in this thread supporting me! :ying:
http://youtu.be/WDuNxl_GtqY

tumblr_mqwk8yuiGr1sog1o0o1_1280.jpg

The Norden auto Blueberry phenotype i chopped smells very fruity and floral but no hints of blueberries yet. On pic^

GseeG

lookin good buddy. id love to see how the cherry pie performs in your area. what your late september weather?

opiumo

Veteran
Cherry Pie would not be an ideal choice, no really not. Too long lightcycles here for any non-autoflowering strains.
Good thing though is that the autoflowers now is way better then they used to be.

opiumo

Veteran
lol sorry gcg didnt see ya there, september is unstable with castover and large chances of rain, humid and cold.

sutra1

Hey Opiumo, got any more of your fabulous photographs to post? Really enjoyed last years pics taken in winter. Hope all is well, and as said above, Spring is coming!

opiumo

Veteran
Thx everyone for all the positive feedback I've gotten here, I've been away and not actively growing for some time now just want to let everyone know that Iam safe and doing good!

Stay safe guys, keep growing in all ways!

Latest posts

Latest posts