What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Opium Guerrilla 2013

opiumo

Veteran
No no there wont be any making of opium,
Just my silly nickname without the o in the end. :)
My english grammar is kinda bad so there wont be much text,
i'll just let the pictures talk for themselfes so to speak.

EDIT: only spot, "The Thornbush"
Here i'll be running autos from Nordenseeds.

Lineup:
Auto Viking Blue, x5
Auto Viking Nl, x5
Auto Low Viking XL, x5
Auto Viking AK47, x10
picture.php

This might gives you an idea of how the vegetation is around this spot; ^^

picture.php

Second spot "The Meadow"
EDIT: Next season will be typhoons wild growing/seedgrow, this season i've been to busy. Sorry for misinformation<<<<
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cute little rabbit tracks on the meadow, By the way these photos were taken with eight seconds long exposure in -20°C, no extra lightning but fullmoon. :)

EDIT: nice misspell on guerrilla, meh honest mistake

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
hey opiumo! Beautiful shots, I bet that place is gonna look even nicer with some pretty flowers in it :blowbubbles:

Tagged for this one :)

Take care buddy!

opiumo

Veteran
hey opiumo! Beautiful shots, I bet that place is gonna look even nicer with some pretty flowers in it :blowbubbles:

Tagged for this one :)

Take care buddy!

Hello mate and welcome, thanks im sure it will be, even though this threadstart felt a little early. :)

Beautiful pictures. When do you expect to plant the first seed?

Hello Hortic thanks for joining, i'll go for four weeks/least two weeks indoors before i transplant the autos outside so in the end of mars or early april sounds about right depening on our luck with the weather this year.

Stay safe guys! :cool:

Koondense

Veteran
Hey opiumo, very nice pics man. How long is your summer? maybe u should wait for higher temps to put autos out. I heard roots don't grow much soil temp is under 13°C.

I'd wait until mid april, actually I'm putting mine out first may @ 45N.

Good luck opiumo!

opiumo

Veteran
Thanks Koondense, my high-summer is about two months long.

Haha, you got me wrong bro. If i plant seed early april and veg indoors four weeks what month is it? :)

It all comes down to the weather though you never know in my polar climate.
Peace

Koondense

Veteran
Haha, you got me wrong bro. If i plant seed early april and veg indoors four weeks what month is it? :)

Haha, it's the best month to put them out:) I got you wrong indeed.

Will follow the progress, got interested in the strains...

I noticed Nordenseeds is the only site where "harvest time" for autos differs for outdoor. Everybody else writes only indoor timing, which is a farce outdoors.
Good guys!

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great i will do a guerillia too this year i will keep follow you thread
:lurk:

can you tell more of the Auto Viking ? who maked it and so on
i stil have some seeds of a old skool cutting from Viking (Viking whas cloon only) it finnes on time here in Holland and great hard powerfull indica stone
here some picture of the Viking of the old day's can you tel me if your auto viking is related too the old Viking cut?
med_gallery_11229_2353_10950.jpg

opiumo

Veteran
great i will do a guerillia too this year i will keep follow you thread
:lurk:

can you tell more of the Auto Viking ? who maked it and so on
i stil have some seeds of a old skool cutting from Viking (Viking whas cloon only) it finnes on time here in Holland and great hard powerfull indica stone
here some picture of the Viking of the old day's can you tel me if your auto viking is related too the old Viking cut?
View Image

I'll keep one eye out for you're guerrilla, i cant tell if this auto viking has anything to do with the old viking cut. Nordenseeds is the breeder, still waiting for the beans. I'll let them know about you're question, maybe they can give you a straight answer.

That Viking on your picture do look vigorous though, real northern power:-D

peace

Femora

Taking a seat... making it comfy... waiting for the summer! :D
Front row, A little to the left! :lurk:

edit; LOL! I was lookin' throu the pics again and was thinking about the lighting.. Kind of magic one.. I was thinking about if those were taken in just moonlight, and then I see your text about exposuretime.
Nice! :D

Penguin59

Hey there opiumo! Thanks for the invite to your log man :tiphat:

As said above those are some beautiful patches you've picked out :good: I have a few questions for you if I may?

What kind of soil do you have in the polar climate there? Will you be amending the soil with anything?

Also, I've never seen autos being put outside before. How many days do they take to finish?

norn

I think it's so nice to see someone show their patch before they put anything there and talk about the natural veg that is there already to give people an idea of the kind of places to grow in. Can you give the new guerrillas any more info on why you chose them patches? I think I already know, but this is your thread.... The thornbush spot looks great!

opiumo

Veteran
What kind of soil do you have in the polar climate there? Will you be amending the soil with anything?

Also, I've never seen autos being put outside before. How many days do they take to finish?
Our soil is thick, muddy, rich of rocks and very hard for the moment ^^
The soil on the first spot is amended with horse manure fertilizer, nettles that grow on spot and cow manure fertilizer from last years fall. Prepped and ready.
The 2nd spot is not amended yet so that i'll do, im counting on a good summer and 130-ish days

Thx for lookin in Pingu, great to have you here :D
Taking a seat... making it comfy... waiting for the summer!
Front row, A little to the left!

edit; LOL! I was lookin' throu the pics again and was thinking about the lighting.. Kind of magic one.. I was thinking about if those were taken in just moonlight, and then I see your text about exposuretime.
Nice!
haha... waiting indeed, we might aswell just open a f*cking cannabis growing expedition on the north pole..
Two more months and i can finally germ, woo woo haha.. :)

some beanshots, Typhoon seeds from Dyr & Tanska;
picture.php

Autos:
picture.php

opiumo

Veteran
Thanks guys for the encouragement, lets rock eugen lets rock.

I'll share two exposures of what i think is babydeers, they seem very small. two cute little things i stumbled across this week,
used the digital teleconverter on my camera but i had a fixed focallength lens on so not very good pictures. And it was snowing if i may add,
i wanna be over with this winter now and germ my beans. But these two made me smile, hope they dont eat my plants. :)