What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Opium Guerrilla 2013

opiumo

Veteran
tumblr_mpa0cmp9V41sog1o0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpa0hurljB1sog1o0o1_1280.jpg

busted out my tiny led flash, unfortunately i pocess no remote flash so, not gonna be any funky backlighting pics until chop.

this blueberry auto pheno is way ahead in flower, i think it is because she likes the cold better then the others.
maybe she have more of ruderalis side to her who knows? :dunno:

B

Bag

need to paint that fucker camo, no need drawing attention to yer watering can, anyway plants look great !

opiumo

Veteran
tumblr_mpzchidada1sog1o0o1_1280.jpg

Took a quick stemshot today when watering, no bloody rain for weeks..
This is one of the NL autos, funny to me next time i gotta create more space so they wont overshadow eachother as much,
No nugs for now, think the blueberry auto that was one of the first to flower is around 30ish~ days of flower now, her buds starting to dense up quite a bit.

Looking for mold as often as iam there and can, hopefully she will have the chance to fully mature. Others are abit after in flower except one ak47 that started about the same time as the other blueberry.
There is some damage to the stems from slugs but nothing life threatning.

Peace, Opi

opiumo

Veteran
^thx bag

tumblr_mqcog8WBi11sog1o0o1_1280.jpg

the first blueberry starting to lighten up in the green at day 46,
hope she swells up these last two weeks~ depending on forecast and how much she needs. i'm thinking between 60-70 days.

tumblr_mqcojaj6RS1sog1o0o1_1280.jpg

auto northern lights in the back looking way more darkgreen, healthy,
wich is good because they are gonna get more time to finish.

tumblr_mqcomdwUJi1sog1o0o1_1280.jpg

auto ak47's looking better, ofcourse the first one to go into flower is in the back,
and isnt getting much direct sunlight because of uneven canopy

tumblr_mqcos8bOSM1sog1o0o1_1280.jpg

auto blueberry phenotype that stretched alot, would kinda be funny to see her swelllll,
think she wont cause of the overall damage tho.

opiumo

Veteran
handheld zoom macro time :)

tumblr_mqcp1bGSoi1sog1o0o1_1280.jpg

^the early blueberry auto

tumblr_mqcp3pUK2a1sog1o0o1_1280.jpg

^auto ak47,
think it might be time to purchase some bubblebags.

tumblr_mqcp6g1gTV1sog1o0o1_1280.jpg

^ auto ak47 again, different phenotype.
longer into flower, almost same as early blueberry ~46 days.

tumblr_mqcovgykdc1sog1o0o1_1280.jpg

same auto ak47 again, all for now. /peace Opidawgz