What's new

Opinions...?

ahhh dude....I know that guy. Worked with someone like that years ago. Definitely was on his own planet. I worked a couple of grows with him, first one went great, second one was me doing all the work, and I saw more of the guys personality I did not like. Third one I told him I'll do all the work, take care of the plants, he supplies the genetics, supplies, and anything else I need, all he would have to do is promise to buy my part of the crop ASAP. He never bought my share and I did not have the connections to move all of it myself safely so I sat on it for the better part of 6 months while he was flippin his shit left and right and importing shit from out west to flip.

4th grow I tactfully told him to get lost.

Working with other people sucks and eventually someone gets screwed or thinks they are getting screwed.

I think you said it all here

". don't overly respect the guy... and his shit already is getting to me. "

Why would you associate with someone you feel that way about.?

MIway

Veteran
thanks guys. outta rep for the night, get y'all tomorrow!

i walked. work my thing at current... be there soon enough... better off in 12, all on my own.

it was a pressing thing, not overly clear in my fucked up little head, needed to be decided upon quickly. thanks guys.

L

longearedfriend

should I stay or should I go ? tadum dum dum dum dum dum dum

RunforrestRUN.jpg

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
thanks guys. outta rep for the night, get y'all tomorrow!

i walked. work my thing at current... be there soon enough... better off in 12, all on my own.

it was a pressing thing, not overly clear in my fucked up little head, needed to be decided upon quickly. thanks guys.

Famous last words.

There was a thread entitled
"Wants and Needs", the content wasn't relevant to this thread, but the title sure was.

should I stay or should I go ? tadum dum dum dum dum dum dum

RunforrestRUN.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts