What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ontario strain sharing program?

Thesearch

Im on the mainland. This is a cool idea and glad Gypsy is on board. It would be really cool to have a Dark Horse type nursery set up here in Canada.

I said the same thing! Also Raco replied saying not to do this... not sure who has seniority or whatever now. I told them that Gypsy Nirvana said yes and asked who to listen to but no reply in 3 weeks now.

clearheaded

awesome! esp for us who dont have access to legit elite cuts!! sweet skunk, congolese, black tuna, grapefruit. plus of course all the new new lemon tree, MAC, wedding cake..

Somatek

Glad to see this thread still kicking, especially if Gipsy gives the green light to share clones withing Canada now that it's legal. I keep around 14 mom's and take clones every 2-3 weeks, so I'd be nice to have somewhere to share the extra's.

yahooman

I wish I knew someone well on this forum
I have 5 phenos of Tropicana cookies,a male as well,I also have the thug pug cut of peanut butter breath,orangina,a killer blueberry cheesecake smelling pheno of Jager x purple punch...I'd love to give out 3 of the TC phenos and maybe take a clone or 2 of something else but people just aren't trustworthy anymore

clearheaded

lol love to get some cuts from ya yahooman ;) so popped seeds and or have the mtn cut aswell? slurrican repro..but mostly beans atm

yahooman

I did have the MTN cut but lost it last year,,that why I got seeds
4 of the 5 phenos smell like citrus with the 2 most purple #3 and #5'are really orangy as well as the male I saved
I can't wait to pop some lemon tree x TC!!!I have a good feeling that one will be a winner

yahooman

I have a guy on strainly,I've ordered from him before,honest,solid guy...I want to order the archive cut of Hazmat og,duct tape and rude boi of,but it's
$665 with shipping
Might just grab the Hazmat for now it's $300 with shipping,,,shipping is around $100

Latest posts

Latest posts