What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ontario strain sharing program?

yahooman

I have ordered from 4 people..with one positive transaction one guy sent PM infested clones(michigan breeders association)apparantly he was unaware of his PM problem....ya right
One guy threw 5 unrooted cuts in a thermos and shipped...literally...(enjoigardens)
One guy wanted to meet and when I wouldn't he reported me saying I ripped him off when we hadn't even made a deal yet(7 east genetics)
And strainly was the only good seller...healthy and packed well...but he doesn't ship to canada anymore...
I stay away now...its a total crap shoot

I have divine gelato,tropicanna cookies,lemon tree,orange kush mints,peanutbutter breath and orangina clones...all healthy bug and pm free of anyone is interested in canada

Maple_Flail

So who in these parts is also in the south west ontario "tomato capital" area?

Stuff happening out this neck of the woods. maybe not so much now with this whole global non sense. but it is nice to get an idea of who else is in the general area.

not to concerned about elite cuts currently, mostly interested in elite hands, capable of making killer selections.elites will com as we find them

Legalcdn

So who in these parts is also in the south west ontario "tomato capital" area?

Stuff happening out this neck of the woods. maybe not so much now with this whole global non sense. but it is nice to get an idea of who else is in the general area.

not to concerned about elite cuts currently, mostly interested in elite hands, capable of making killer selections.elites will com as we find them
I am down your way.. within 45min west of tomato capital.. PM me.. planning on starting some malawi..i have fem seeds..and starting bangi haze.. never had pm issues.. not sure if u have an interest in getting some jacks 5-12-26.. i am getting 5kg bag of nutes..

Maple_Flail

I am down your way.. within 45min west of tomato capital.. PM me.. planning on starting some malawi..i have fem seeds..and starting bangi haze.. never had pm issues.. not sure if u have an interest in getting some jacks 5-12-26.. i am getting 5kg bag of nutes..

Tomato captial is actually a little south of me, but gives the general area better than my middle of no where town.

nice choices, glad others are going against the trending stuff. Definately be PMing you when i've got info on the next meet up.

not sure how its gunna be managed with these gov locking down things that are not essential.

as for Jack's I'll pass i'm a compost and ammendment guy.. now if the Brewer supplies are still operating I could use a source semi locally for malted Barley (light roast 6 row preferance for enzymes, dark roast 2 row for bloom) malted wheat is also another interesting thing i'd like to play with.

currently running Cali-o, royal Glue and a salvaged crunchberry S1.. gunna start popping more from my stock just not sure what ye.

Legalcdn

Tomato captial is actually a little south of me, but gives the general area better than my middle of no where town.

nice choices, glad others are going against the trending stuff. Definately be PMing you when i've got info on the next meet up.

not sure how its gunna be managed with these gov locking down things that are not essential.

as for Jack's I'll pass i'm a compost and ammendment guy.. now if the Brewer supplies are still operating I could use a source semi locally for malted Barley (light roast 6 row preferance for enzymes, dark roast 2 row for bloom) malted wheat is also another interesting thing i'd like to play with.

currently running Cali-o, royal Glue and a salvaged crunchberry S1.. gunna start popping more from my stock just not sure what ye.
Are you getting earthworm casting from nightcrawlers by dougall and ec row? They will load a truck for cheap..

I am down in a'burg..

Only growing what is required for personal and gifts to friends..

When i drop the malawi and make some clones..i can PM you. I like the Ace seeds.. trying to get purple satellite when it is in stock..powerful and fast flowering for sativa..done early september..it grows up to 53 lat..

Maple_Flail

not getting my castings there, however they are on the list to get nightcrawlers from.
I like to make my own castings when I can, i'm a little retentive of knowing whats in my compost.. spreadsheets and all.
Currently using store bought as i didn't make any this past year.

Purple Satellite does sound interesting wonder if Ace is gunna work it into their lines. they seem to be doing distro like they are with the Rom line.

Gruru

I have ordered from 4 people..with one positive transaction one guy sent PM infested clones(michigan breeders association)apparantly he was unaware of his PM problem....ya right
One guy threw 5 unrooted cuts in a thermos and shipped...literally...(enjoigardens)
One guy wanted to meet and when I wouldn't he reported me saying I ripped him off when we hadn't even made a deal yet(7 east genetics)
And stainly was the only good seller...healthy and packed well...but he doesn't ship to canada anymore...
I stay away now...its a total crap shoot

I have divine gelato,tropicanna cookies,lemon tree,orange kush mints,peanutbutter breath and orangina clones...all healthy bug and pm free of anyone is interested in canada

Always a crap shoot , i look forward to the day we all have easy access to elite cuts and clones

Is your topicana cookies the mountain tropicana cut?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I've been looking at a couple cuts, but at $500 each on a crap shoot? Not gonna happen.

I get it... people paid $500 for it. But to want to recover their whole costs with ONE sale? Fuck that.

I have Freakshow, but I'm not going to sell one cut (or seeds) for the same price I paid. That's not how you make money. Find something everyone wants, put it out for a reasonable price, make bank for a year or two, and move onto the next golden egg.

I find people with a good cut are like my grandmother who wouldn't share her cookie recipe. Well fuck her too. I'll buy Oreos and a jug of cold milk.

Maple_Flail

I've been looking at a couple cuts, but at $500 each on a crap shoot? Not gonna happen.

I get it... people paid $500 for it. But to want to recover their whole costs with ONE sale? Fuck that.

I have Freakshow, but I'm not going to sell one cut (or seeds) for the same price I paid. That's not how you make money. Find something everyone wants, put it out for a reasonable price, make bank for a year or two, and move onto the next golden egg.

I find people with a good cut are like my grandmother who wouldn't share her cookie recipe. Well fuck her too. I'll buy Oreos and a jug of cold milk.

jesus, thats kinda insane..

I'd give that to very few people for a select very few things.. ChemDog for legit cuts of his are the majority of the things on that list.

I'm cheap in this sense, and over most of the trendy elites (don't get me wrong they are elite for a reason) i just find that I don't reach for those jars very often when i've got it.

the general public clone game is weak in this area. seeing alot of Canadian bank rip off genetics being passed as the real deal. Lots of tall tales to go with. Buddies tell me of PM and pest ridden stuff also (not seen it myself)

Latest posts

Latest posts