What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Online meds without prescription for dog (although also used on people)

St. Phatty

It's important to READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. I bolded the amount of the Extraction Reagent and instructions #8, #11, #18. Less than 1 ml of sodium azide will do little harm to the illiterate.
https://globalpointofcare.eifu.abbott/en/detail-screen.html

Interesting that "explosiv" liked your post.

Azides are potentially explosive.

When treated right, they are definitely explosive.

In this case, explosive means, a compression of the piece of azide will cause it to turn into a gas, and release some heat.

So it's similar to the chemicals used in primers that ignite the smokeless powder in bullets.

I have 2 explosive experiments I want to do in the rainy season.

One involves igniting a small bag of Hydrogen, the other involves igniting the wood dust that fucked up my lungs.

du2st-jpg.18752338

It's close to mono-atomic, i.e. like smoke, every dust particle is one molecule. in the pic I'm raking up the wood bits where I break up logs, the dust is AMAZING but you need to be wearing Scuba gear to work there, it's NASTY.

Speaking of Azides.

Attachments

• du2st.jpg
    du2st.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited: