What's new

Oneshot Hempy Grow #2 - Peyote Purple & TGA Qush - 330W LED

Keep goin

Yeah, to each his own...I find reservoirs pretty easy to deal with. I run no dump reservoirs from beginning to end.
I also got sick of getting rid of soil afterwards...that shit piles up over time. I even recycled soil for a while, till that went very wrong...
I just find it easier to get rid of water, rather than soil...

But as I said, to each his own...obviously do what works for ya...enjoy!!

vukman

Veteran
No update tonight...

OH WAIT WE MADE FUCKING HISTORY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a Canadian and brother, let me tell you, I couldn't be happier..I'm too old to go into war/combat again which is what would have happened if that bonehead Romney would have won

vukman

Veteran
history!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

OH WAIT I LIVE IN CALI LOL our time will come....until then we just create the best genetics lol

Colorado and Washington have voted in recreational use I just heard!!!!!!!!!! Awesome....they now forge a new path in the battle!!!!!!!

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oneshot

Picture update.

They are droopy from watering minutes prior. Have some cal-mag issues. I started watering them from a 5 gallon bucket and had the ratios off. Fixed it with tonights watering. They are going into 48 hours darkness soon and then into flower.

vukman

Veteran
damn!!!!!! talking about explosive growth!!!!!!!! ahahahh....fucking wicked man!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO WHEEEEEEE....

Excellent!!

Keep goin

Wow...They look incredible. Do you play with defoliation at all?? I would strip some of those fan leaves out...open em up a bit.

So, you're left with 7 under the single ES330...and their about 14" now??

They look great!! Can't wait to see them go all the way..!!

oneshot

Why did I ever think ordering lights from HGL would be good. Fuck them and their bullshit lies.

Now I need to figure out what lights to supplement with.

oneshot

damn!!!!!! talking about explosive growth!!!!!!!! ahahahh....fucking wicked man!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO WHEEEEEEE....

Excellent!!

Thanks man!

i like what you're doing oneshot :tiphat:

Hey GP :) Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully the results will be much better this time around ;)

Wow...They look incredible. Do you play with defoliation at all?? I would strip some of those fan leaves out...open em up a bit.

So, you're left with 7 under the single ES330...and their about 14" now??

They look great!! Can't wait to see them go all the way..!!

Thanks man.

I have done minimal things to these plants to stress them. I did one round of defoliating/lollipopping. I believe the stress I put the plants through last time made them go hermie. I will go in and clean some of the leaves out before flower. I haven't yet because my fan for the bottom hasn't come in. Will be here tomorrow.

Yes, I have 7 plants under the ES. I ordered 2 21x HGL lights but they lied to me and will be 3-4 weeks delivery. I canceled the order today. I might order 2 Kessil H350's instead. I am seeing significant light drop off with them being this big now. I demonstrated in my latest youtube video if you want to see the light drop off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1qcrEW6zZ4

I'm really excited to see how they flower out.

oneshot

Ok, https://growershouse.com is the best fucking site to order shit from. I just talked to them on the phone for awhile and they are so honest and up front. Their prices are insanely cheap too.

I just ordered a Kessil H350 from them. PLEASE give them your business if you need to order products. It's a family run business in Arizona.

Keep goin

Hey Oneshot, Just a heads up with growershouse...not sure if you're in a "cool" state, or what your deal is. But I had another thread goin about ordering online...because I'm not in a "legal" state and have never been too fond of a paper trail leading to my house!! (I was around for operation green merchant!! scared me out of ordering shit through the mail...)

Someone mentioned growershouse by name. They said they ordered 2 lights from them...one came stealth (like they said it would) the other one came drop shipped from the manufacturer totally "labled" up with the manufacturers name all over it. I would just speak to them and make sure the packaging is up to "your needs"!!!

BTW did you check out the Cali Lightworks 100w (85w at the plug)...all 5w chips similar heat sink to the Lumigrow.? I was looking at the Kessil, then thought the Cali Light looked a little better for filling in the edges.

Let us know how it works out all around...

Oh man...did I just see on your youtube that you're in Colorado?? LUCKY!! I guess you don't need to worry about it, if that's the case...

Keep goin

Also...I never found defoliation to really "stress" the plants. Certainly not to the point of hermi...I only ever noticed explosive, continued, insane new growth from defoliation. I am always amazed at how the plants just keep blowing up a couple of days after "cleaning em out"!!

The hermi problem might have been due to something else.?? If done right defoliation and larf trimming isn't going to "hurt" your grow.

oneshot

Hey Oneshot, Just a heads up with growershouse...not sure if you're in a "cool" state, or what your deal is. But I had another thread goin about ordering online...because I'm not in a "legal" state and have never been too fond of a paper trail leading to my house!! (I was around for operation green merchant!! scared me out of ordering shit through the mail...)

Someone mentioned growershouse by name. They said they ordered 2 lights from them...one came stealth (like they said it would) the other one came drop shipped from the manufacturer totally "labled" up with the manufacturers name all over it. I would just speak to them and make sure the packaging is up to "your needs"!!!

BTW did you check out the Cali Lightworks 100w (85w at the plug)...all 5w chips similar heat sink to the Lumigrow.? I was looking at the Kessil, then thought the Cali Light looked a little better for filling in the edges.

Let us know how it works out all around...

Drop shipping from the MFG is typical in this business and that is probably out of any websites control really. I wouldn't put blame on them, at least they allowed drop shipping instead of waiting for them to get the product, repackage it, etc.. It only speeds up the process. Unfortunately crap like that happens sometimes :( They ship all orders "stealth", I asked. They have a website specifically talking about it as well, https://growershouse.com/shipping.html#discreet

Yeah I just ordered the 200W Bloombooster too. lol.

Also...I never found defoliation to really "stress" the plants. Certainly not to the point of hermi...I only ever noticed explosive, continued, insane new growth from defoliation. I am always amazed at how the plants just keep blowing up a couple of days after "cleaning em out"!!

The hermi problem might have been due to something else.?? If done right defoliation and larf trimming isn't going to "hurt" your grow.

Definitely. I am going to defoliate, hell I am bored so maybe tonight and make a video of it. Defoliating benefits are awesome (I did a first defoliating already). Hermie issue, who knows. Maybe a male plant exploded. Light leaks, dunno. Will never know really!

oneshot

Found a male last night. I hope I didn't fuck up again and pollenate the tent by accident.

Was Qush #2. 5/6 remaining plants are females though. They are showing pistils.

oneshot

That picture there isn't that clear but it doesn't look like that male was far enough along to release any pollen....Wish you all the best though...

Good Luck

I hope so!

Can't wait to see the plants tonight after their dark period.