What's new

On Track Finally, See How These Go..

:tiphat: Thanks guys, hey Squiggs thought you were dead mate LMFAO, yes things are going along nicely, the pipe is cracking along well and i have clones near ready so i will be making a mother system this weekend for room 2 for something to do.

Well the Cheese x Erdpurt will be chopped this weekend also, i will get some pics for ya Shrooms when i manicure ok. Grow hard and be safe.

BUNDY..:wave:

C

CLOWD11

Hey looking good there Bundy!
Those dried bud shots had me scratching my monitor to get a wiff.:smokeit:
Looking forward to more pics. :)

43 days old in the system, 22 days in flower.

43 days old in the system, 22 days in flower.

Hey looking good there Bundy!
Those dried bud shots had me scratching my monitor to get a wiff.:smokeit:
Looking forward to more pics. :)

Thanks mate i have some more pics for my weekly update. I took these pics last night, day 42, 21 days into flower and things are going nice. I tied the main branches out threw the week and stripped some leaf out of the middle to allow more light into the center of my screen. I have some nice frost coming on and i am looking forward to the next 3 weeks.

The chemchunk x zoidfuel is a winner, i have nothing but great comments back from people who were lucky enough to get some off the mother i have here, does the job well. Anway enjoy the pics and i will see ya all next week.

BUNDY...:tiphat:

:gday:

benjuanman

Veteran
:bow: far out mate its lookin like a "brainforest" in that tent!! wat nutes u usin in there n do u use flowering additives ? cant wait 2 c wat u pull off this bro. keep up the great work.
:gday::gday:

:bow: far out mate its lookin like a "brainforest" in that tent!! wat nutes u usin in there n do u use flowering additives ? cant wait 2 c wat u pull off this bro. keep up the great work.
:gday::gday:

Thanks mate, the tent is long gone mate, killed everything in it from off-gassing. You might find this hard to believe but i use Dutch Fest for my main line of nutes, but honestly i am going to change back to Hy-Gen nutes next run. I am now using as an addative Hy-Gen's PK Topup, its NPK is 0:15:16, works wonders i reckon, this is why i am looking forward to the next couple of weeks. The only drama's i am having atm is, my PH is all over the shop and my plants are drinking 20 litres a day. Hope this helps you out on the question, as i don't get many asked.

BUNDY...:tiphat:

benjuanman

Veteran
thnx 4 the reply man but when i c a setup pumpin like that of course im gunna ask questions. ive still got a heap of General Hydroponics Flora series enuff to do me another 2 or 3 runs so i'll stick with it for now. peace mate

53 Days old in the System, 32 days into flower

53 Days old in the System, 32 days into flower

Sorry for the late update but been partying pretty hard of late.:)

Heres a few pics of things here atm, looking good i think for 32 days into flower, back on the Hy-Gen nutes now, drinking heaps, gave them a good flush Saturday and been feeding them ever since. Anyway enjoy the pics and catch you all next update.:tiphat:

:jump:

they are gonna be PHAT a fuck when they are done mate :)

:good:Yeah mate i am looking forward to the next few weeks i tell ya, be feeding them up soon. Never grown such a happy plant before, these are loving it, how many days do you think i should run these, i am thinking around 60 as i dont think this strain has been grown before ?

:watchplant:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
i use the basis of 7 weeks for full indicas and up to 11 - 12 weeks for hybrids more sativa leaning :) I cant stop looking at your pics they seriously look like they are gonna throw some serous weight :)

i use the basis of 7 weeks for full indicas and up to 11 - 12 weeks for hybrids more sativa leaning :) I cant stop looking at your pics they seriously look like they are gonna throw some serous weight :)

Yeah mate i think so too, couple of elbows is in the making, i am thinking around 9 - 10 weeks of flower depending on root space and sickness but NO signs of any deficiencies as of yet, very happy plant and when the room is running with the lights on it is at 26 deg max. Building a new pipe and custom res for the next run in room 2, need new pump and mini compressor to bubble my water, other then that all good here in BUNDY land :tiphat:

benjuanman

Veteran
:gday:hell yeah B&C them buds r lookin fatter then John Candy n probably smell just as rank. as usual im luvin the updates. much respect.

Hey Bundy, they are looking great mate!!!
Seeya at work tomorrow, damned holidays are over... :(

Thanks mate.. but now you already know the bad news mate. :mad:To everyone else on here, i got ripped on Sunday, came home to a wounded dog and a empty growroom. The only day we went out for a BBQ and came home to a growers nightmare, and still pissed i tell you.

Been feeling pretty fucking sick since sunday guys and the clean up was pretty full-on, still have clones of what i had been growing and maybe a pillowcase full of what was left behind. Have had some great support from friends who have been popping in since yesterday to have a few, and feedback to who has done the damage. Will update soon on whats happening, but being such a small place, have been givin a name of my next project.

Repairs start tomorrow here, and in a week or so, his and his mates wil do also.

BUNDY.....:tiphat:

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Wow bundy sorry man that sucks, those plants were looking great, they even wounded your dog, thats just pitiful.
hope you catch the fuck who did it.

Latest posts

Latest posts