What's new

On Track Finally, See How These Go..

L

luvaduck

Hey bundy, so sorry to hear the bad news. It's bad enough getting ripped, but to hurt mans best friend.... I hope karma comes back to them tenfold. Stay cool man.
:tiphat:

Hope your dog recovers quickly.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Bundy this shit makes me sick to stomach to hear about it mate.... Im sure those pieces of shit will get whats coming to em... make sure you take something like a tooth or a piece of there ear so they have a constant reminder of what being a rat piece of shit will do to them...

benjuanman

Veteran
fukin hell Bundy that sux arse bad. Scum like that c growers as free game n use the fact that u cant report the break in to cops. But they forget the fact that if u have got the balls to grow like that then of course u got the balls to punch on. When u find the ones responsible make sure u rain down on them like a tonne of bricks. No regrets , No remorse , No prisoners , No mercy :bat:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
fukin hell Bundy that sux arse bad. Scum like that c growers as free game n use the fact that u cant report the break in to cops. But they forget the fact that if u have got the balls to grow like that then of course u got the balls to punch on. When u find the ones responsible make sure u rain down on them like a tonne of bricks. No regrets , No remorse , No prisoners , No mercy :bat:

respect...

Every dog has their day mate. Thanks all, i have a name and thanks to all my close friends who dropped in this week, it's been a very long week and very Fuck Yeah !

I have to buy another camera because they took my digi, fuck they could of purchased one for sure out of what they took.

I have grown for some years, and on other sites, but unless you catch fucka's like this in the act, it limits you to what you can do to them, or about it. Lets see what happens, not finished yet.

Bundy...:tiphat:

C

CLOWD11

What a fucking dog act!
Sorry to hear your pain Bundy.
Hope things improve soon, generaly a solid lump of timber helps. Just dont obligate the law to intervene with your response.

moonunit

M8 so sorry to hear that some theiving pieces of crap got you. i think dogs( informants for everyone outside aust) and thieves are the lowest form of scum imho. Keep your chin up m8 and do what you have to do
If there is anything i can do to help just holla m8
Much respect
Moonunit

Much Respect to you all here.

Much Respect to you all here.

Thanks guys for all your support on this misfortune, i am over it. To a few friends on here i know personally, thanks again. To my friends here who helped out with repairs and other personal matters, i will return the favour for sure in due time, thanks all..:tiphat:

Security here has been upgraded, overkill realy on everything, the cost was overboard but well worth it.:wallbash:

All i can say to you all now is:

"WHAT AM I GOING TO GROW THESE LEFTOVER CLONES IN" ?:gaga:

Setting up again, Chemchunk x Zoidfuel is on the menu, and i am determined to fuckin finish them this time in a 4 pot recirc system on rock, my pipe is fucked but will build another for next time. Anyway i got things to do and prepare, i put the system together today, grabbed a big MountainAir scrubber which is going in tomorrow then hopefully will be set for launch on the weekend if the clones are ready.

Thanks again guys for your support, i realy do appreciate all coments and well wishes, even if they are from strangers, (sort of).

CHEERS

BUNDY...:blackeye:

Trouser Leg

Hey Bundy, you were right when you told me what a great site this is.
The support shown by your fellow forum members over the last few pages has been outstanding.
I have been affected by the strong feeling of community shown by everyone here.
Peace Bundy, seeya at work next week. (I'll be the one whinging and whining and driving the truck :) )

Hey Bundy, you were right when you told me what a great site this is.
The support shown by your fellow forum members over the last few pages has been outstanding.
I have been affected by the strong feeling of community shown by everyone here.
Peace Bundy, seeya at work next week. (I'll be the one whinging and whining and driving the truck :) )

LMFAO mate, just thought i would tell ya since your havin a look, better get back to work, only because i got my HR today...

Muhahahahahahaha:tiphat:

lol, got a job for me?

Shit, man, I'm sorry for ya, seems everyone everywhere I look is getting ripped off...

May all these thieving arsehats learn their lesson at the heel of my boot.

lol, got a job for me?

Shit, man, I'm sorry for ya, seems everyone everywhere I look is getting ripped off...

May all these thieving arsehats learn their lesson at the heel of my boot.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
LMFAO mate, just thought i would tell ya since your havin a look, better get back to work, only because i got my HR today...

Muhahahahahahaha:tiphat:

After 12 months on an HR you can get a HC and MC endorsement, go for the MC (B double), they track really nicely around corners, have to be eternally vigilant though.

Oi! Keep ya grubby hands off my job.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :moon:

Thanks all, HC i have no intention of getting anything higher, drove forklifts for years never needed a truck licence but work asked me to get one, which they paid for, well most of it anyway, only because to fill in for good old TROUSER LEG above when he is off work....:laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts