What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ole creeper's out of the closet

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
always before dawn

always before dawn

I ride my bike in before daylight and check my strings to make sure the area is safe. I will check my plants about every 7 to 15 days. I had to water the spring flowers little bit this year.
IMG_4217.jpg IMG_4220.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg Screenshot 2017 07 11 20 51 18

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
next visit

next visit

The spring flowers are starting to stink a little. You can see the Sativa in Veg in the 4th photo. Two different flowering cycles at the same time.
IMG_4221.jpg IMG_4223.jpg

IMG_4222.jpg IMG_4224.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Fall veg plants in spring too

Fall veg plants in spring too

IMG_4231.jpg IMG_4237.jpg

IMG_4234.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4236.jpg
    IMG_4236.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 25

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
End of May and the photo period is now over 12 hrs daylight & 12 night time, and the plants are reacting by sending out new vegetative shoots. I have to get what flowers I can because the plants will go back into vegetative stage. I will let one spring flowering plant go back into veg stage and re-flower it in Fall to show you what I'm talking about.

S

Sertaiz

cheers out there, lookin good! i know too well about spring revegging..... sometimes i prune the buds off and just do a proper reveg, sometimes they come out real nice, sometimes not.