What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ole creeper's out of the closet

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Bees Nest

Bees Nest

Those Bees kept me from picking my buds too early! LOL
IMG_0583.jpg IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Oct 10 I checked with microscope and decided I’m taking anything that's amber today. I’m tired of the fricking stress. I’ve had no water since aug 21 almost 60 days I’ve been hauling water and tired of doing it. This has been the hottest Sept and start of Oct on record. Today when I got to the plot, I noticed I missed the fricking bees nest last time after all. Their still hanging on the plant. Fuck!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I got so tired of this grow by the end of the grow. Between getting stung, the excess heat and no water, I had to work very hard! In the years past, the Fall rains always made my crops grow vigorous without any extra work. If I could just make it to Sept. the rains would come and produce some of the finest weed around. This year was different and I had to work hard to save my crops which I did. I made it another year just like all the other since the early 70s.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I left the plant with the Bees nest for extra 10 days. I was hoping the temps will be cool enough to slow them down enough to get my last plant.

spigolaro

I read the whole thread, it's beautiful, it exudes passion and love for nature, we have many points in common. I also really like spending time in nature even if I have never done guellille like you but the mentality you have when proceeding with your work is very similar to mine when I plan my freediving trips and in any case even if they are two different things in reality they have much in common, starting from the seasons to the moon and the places where you implement your strategies, nothing is left to chance, it is a continuous method of research and dedication, of mistakes and even disappointments but also of great satisfaction because time has already passed outside the civilized context it is a return to ourselves, to our way of living and in search of emotions the stupendous magnificence of Nature.

Latest posts

Latest posts