What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ole creeper's out of the closet

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
We have what we call “chiggers” here, I think another name is “Chicken Mites”! They are microscopic insects and can’t be seen with the naked eye, and they will eat a person up. They craw up your pants and around the private area and bite you and you don’t even know they are there. A lot of times the whelps won’t even show up until the next morning. Fever, itching, and big whelps around the ankles, waste, underarm, breast and private areas. If you wait too long to bathe after an outing, they will stay on the body biting it. Plus, the deer ticks has chewed my ass up many times too. That’s not even to mention the mosquitoes and snakes. All that being said, this is a perfect place to grow because no one wants to go there.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I will speed things up!

I will speed things up!

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
August 16, 2019
The daily average temperature is 102F or 38.8C with the nights only cooling to 82F or 27.7C. The only way to care take a wild sinsemilla in this heat is water every 3 or 4 days. I give each plant about 10 gallons or 37 liters at a time. Lots of hot hard work but it’s always worth it in in OCT. when those flowers begin their magic trichome production.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
August 20 Creek is dry now and I’m using my water reserves to keep the plants alive. The goal is to just keep them alive during this very hot spell, next couple of weeks. I haven’t seen rain in the last 50 days. I have new small flowers on the Sativa’s

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
There are no guarantees between the grasshoppers and the heat and my yield could suffer. I have taking 9 clones which are now rooted and I’m going to take a few more to root. That way when the temps drop to low 90s F or 32C I will have some replacements or additions to my yield.
August 20 Creek is dry now and I’m using my water reserves to keep the plants alive. The goal is to just keep them alive during this very hot spell, next couple of weeks. I haven’t seen rain in the last 50 days. I have new small flowers on the Sativa’s

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
September 2019 was the hottest and driest September every recorded in the last 150 years. The highs averaged 106F or 41C everyday with the nights only dropping down into the 90s or 32C with no Rain!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I'm not giving up!

I'm not giving up!

106 or 41C in the shade! In the direct sun the temps are 128F to 140F!
IMG_0293.jpg IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg IMG_0630.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The last two visits, I was attacked by a large bumble bee I think. I couldn’t see it I only felt it. The first time he stung me was on my chess, felt like a bullet hit in the chest. The second time he landed on the tip of my nose and stung me on the inside of my nose and knocked the fricking hell out of me. My face was swollen up I lost my only vision in my one eye and then I started sneezing like crazy. Snot was running out of my nose and I couldn’t see while the whole time I was laying on the ground. I brought in my pack a half-frozen ice water and put it on my nose and waited until I could get up. Man I feel fearful to go back today but if I don’t my females may die. I have to go and put some water on my plants during this hot temps.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
September 18, 2019 Used all the water today completely, and I only have about 20 to 30 days left until harvest. We have a 40% chance tomorrow and a 50% the day after. I have my fingers crossed that I will get enough rain I and fill my five gallon jugs. I pick off about 10 dead immature tops the grasshoppers left.

Sept 21 No fricking rain at all, and I’m out of water, with temps in the mid-90s to 98F (32C). Its certainly starting to look bad, because the buds need water to swell and gain weight. I’m going to trek down the creek with a couple of 5-gallon buckets and try to harvest 20 gallons Sunday. I only have 3 weeks left!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Clones

Clones

I put some clones out to help with the yield and found them chewed up to nothing, 4 days after planting them. FUCK!!!
IMG_0385.jpg IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg IMG_0395.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hanging in there!

Hanging in there!

Its too close to the end and I have put too much effort to quit now.
IMG_0418.jpg IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg IMG_0420.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I'm having to give the plants 2 gal. or (7Liter) of water every 4 days. I'm harvesting water from a local beaver dam. Its fucking hard sweaty work! I usually get rain every Sept and Oct from the fall rains. Oct. here is the 2nd rainiest month of the year but not this year. NO FALL RAINS! Almost finished with the grow!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Found a large Bees nest on my plant.

Found a large Bees nest on my plant.

Oct 2 ,I showed up a little late this morning. There was more daylight and this time I saw something I’ve missed all Summer. I found a large Bee’s nest and its bigger than my hand and loaded with bees. It’s attached to my Cannabis plant about eye level! All this time those bees were stinging me and I didn’t know where they were coming from. That is how blind I am now!! I’m not leaving that cannabis plant! When I come back next time I will bring some long handle loppers and cut the nest down. I've been stung 6 times and didn't know why until now.