What's new

Oldtimer's Purple Haze off in my brain!!!!

Dr.King

Veteran
Odelay Holmes!

104 days of bloom on 11/13! Approaching 15 weeks. Visible trichomes have surged over the weekend! I now have a bit of stretch on the bud stems leading away from the main stem still fairly small green and purple calyx's on the tops. Not sure what to think at this point but she will go atleast 2 more weeks. Looks like she needs 10/14 to complete the cycle will try to figure out that over the next 48 hours. Smells great! Will get pics this week. 85% hairs still large and white.

Getting motivated to get her finished.....

Flipped em to 10/14 right away if you need too, no worries man. I also had to flip my Green haze and OTH to properly finish them off indoors under low watts. Keeping them in 12/12 and 11/13 for so long made them take 28 and 24 weeks to flower. Didn't make either one of them throw any nanners changing the light hours. These are solid genetics and can take some beating :). Good luck man.

LostTribe

Premium user
I may have to move this one to a double strip T8 in a closet by itself on 10/14 to finish her up she's just sort of sitting there chilling out....today is day 110 of 11/13! Most leaves are dark purple now and about 35% red hairs. I haven't updated pics because the last pics look about the same just purple leaves....

LostTribe

Premium user
Flipped em to 10/14 right away if you need too, no worries man. I also had to flip my Green haze and OTH to properly finish them off indoors under low watts. Keeping them in 12/12 and 11/13 for so long made them take 28 and 24 weeks to flower. Didn't make either one of them throw any nanners changing the light hours. These are solid genetics and can take some beating :). Good luck man.

I think I have to because the buds are starting to stem stretch like they want to go back to veg....Gonna flip to 10/14 tomorrow.

Dr. K what do you think about feedings from here on out? Plain water or keep feeding .6ec?

Dr.King

Veteran
I think I have to because the buds are starting to stem stretch like they want to go back to veg....Gonna flip to 10/14 tomorrow.

Dr. K what do you think about feedings from here on out? Plain water or keep feeding .6ec?

Both of the long flowering Sativas, Green Haze and OTH looked as if they where revegging some in 11/13 under 400 watts. I switched the light to 10/14 and they ripped up nicely within 4-6 weeks. I would keep the nutrients going for atleast another 2-3 weeks until you know they are finished. Then you start too flush by the time they are flushed a full week they will be fully ripe. You may still have a month plus to go. Good luck too you man :tiphat:, can't wait too see the results.

LostTribe

Premium user
Both of the long flowering Sativas, Green Haze and OTH looked as if they where revegging some in 11/13 under 400 watts. I switched the light to 10/14 and they ripped up nicely within 4-6 weeks. I would keep the nutrients going for atleast another 2-3 weeks until you know they are finished. Then you start too flush by the time they are flushed a full week they will be fully ripe. You may still have a month plus to go. Good luck too you man :tiphat:, can't wait too see the results.

I am also seeing reveg characteristics extended bud stems! Oh no! Gotta figure something out....guess I am gonna have to finish her in a closet with a double 4ft T8 right in its face with some mylar around her. She needs 10/14 for sure. I am at 112 days of bloom on 11/13. Smells very strong now with some visible trichomes but all clear.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi LostTribe,

I'm glad to know that your Purple Haze recovered a bit her health to face the end of flowering and that you are finding colors and strong aromas.

Would love to see some pictures of the flowers now at the end of flowering.
Best wishes! :)

LostTribe

Premium user
Hi LostTribe,

I'm glad to know that your Purple Haze recovered a bit her health to face the end of flowering and that you are finding colors and strong aromas.

Would love to see some pictures of the flowers now at the end of flowering.
Best wishes! :)

I have been meaning to but misplaced my camera bag with my extra battery and lens its here somewhere just have to check this weekend I will try to get some up.

I pulled a small lower and the calyx's though still quite small are nicely coated in resin.

Today is day 117 of bloom. almost 17 weeks....so long still waiting....also upped the ante to 600w hps last week forgot to mention that. I have come to the conclusion she will need 10/14 to get to the end....hoping to figure out where I can stash her away for a few weeks without light leaking.

LostTribe

Premium user
I am now at 131 days of bloom! Indoors! Insane! Still coming along. I did leave the PHaze on 11/13 but did increase to 600 hps from the 400. Getting close. The stretch has stopped. I took a tester bottom branch last week. Great Headiness flying for 3 hours very happy.

Probably a few more days and I am gonna pull her down.

seeded

How's it looking these days? It been 51 days of bloom since the last pic (yes I'm sad enough to have checked) so I hope you can take a few before giving her the chop.

LostTribe

Premium user
How's it looking these days? It been 51 days of bloom since the last pic (yes I'm sad enough to have checked) so I hope you can take a few before giving her the chop.

I would not wait this long and not get final pics. Coming Soon.

LostTribe

Premium user
Last phaze of the Purple Haze

19 Weeks of 11/13

Well let me just say what a complete mess this has been but I did stick with this plant after a very rough beginning all the way thru to then end. Most of the plant is showing nice smelling trichomes. Classy Vibrant Old Monk Incense aura coming from first scent. I love it.

I tested her out a few days ago on a lower branch properly dried and it was all in the head flying high for about 3 hours. Immense Burning Incense taste. Plant doesnt look very good at all thanks to me. But it still does the job and is very very nicely scented. An honor to grow her. I will say that was a learning experience like none other. I did use some male pollen on some of the new C99 which I may test next fall.

I find with this plant the beauty is not in the appearance but in the clear pure high and the immense smells coming from her....

Here are the pics from day 133 of 11/13 bloom Old-timer's Purple Haze....tops are size of 1 gallon jugs gonna take 3 quart wide mouth jars to cure maybe 4.....

picture.php

Vibrant Autumn Colors
picture.php

It looks quit airy but the smell coming from this is like the most old school aroma out there!

Thanks A lot Everyone. To Corky thanks for the courage to stick it out. To Dubi and the ACE crew much thanks for your absolute dedication to these plants. Magnifico! Gonna burn a J of this for ya in a sec! Loving this stuff!

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Just thinking how I wish ya'll could be here to burn this one down with me.....here's to a long time coming!

LT

Levitationofme

We will be there if its as potent as it looks, just use the CannaForce!!!!!

I have a few beans myself. I think it's time to pop a couple
Looks like a long strange trip. My specialty

GoatCheese

Veteran
Very nice looking pheno, LT!
How's the effect? ..i mean is it rushy like C99 usually is or is it more calm?

LostTribe

Premium user
Very nice looking pheno, LT!
How's the effect? ..i mean is it rushy like C99 usually is or is it more calm?

As usual I am out of rep for the next 24 hours....sorry friends....

It is very clear and functional man I really dont remember much from last night, but kept going back in the room I burned the joint in as the smell was just fantastic and overwhelming!

Latest posts

Latest posts