What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldtimer's Haze

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Indoors: we only recommend it to extreme sativas lovers and breeding projects.

You really need to have your indoor situation dialed in first. Just be smart about it and glean as much info on equatorial sativas as you can here. The UST is a real good place to start.
I'm in the same boat. It'll probably be 2 yrs before I feel confident to run them.
Good luck!

yea i dont think i can do the outdoor think with oth here in michigan.

i'll get her down indoors sooner or later. most importantly i sent the money order friday oth 10f/6m and panama.

cant wait.

hanfiking

oh yeah I got my 26f 6m within 3 days! love to live near the source! two of the little guys have cracked already too.

Are there any more pictures of each of those strains?? :headbange

Last edited:

hanfiking

So for anyone who wants to see how these seeds evolve I have a grow diary up and running, hope to see you all there

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
barneyfife said:
hey dubi how are ya?
you state effect of f10 and 12 as mentally disorintating. could you explain a little more what you mean by this?
also is how high is the ceiling on these 2? and is there anybody to 10 and 12 high?

Hello barney,

Most hazes females produce a deep introspective effect. Body and mind is stimulated and accelerated but it's hard to focus attention and thoughts.
Other females can produce a clearer and more focused effect.

After a good curing, haze produces a strong 'creeper' effect with very low tolerance.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hanfiking said:
So for anyone who wants to see how these seeds evolve I have a grow diary up and running, hope to see you all there

Best wishes hanfiking for the haze grow!

tan

dubi said:
Seeds from 'electric' haze 1 will be available in september

What do you mean by 'electric'? I'm curious about this pheno, tell me more...

And is it still on schedule for september? Or is it october?

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few days later....
Haze #1 and DC female cut :D
P1032776.jpg

luminous

Haze is lookin good raco. 3 outta 9 germinated have made it 18 weeks here, and i think there startin to form actual bud.

very small calyx here. pretty sure there all goin well past the 20 wk mark.

culled 2 in veg, very weak plants. 2 more were culled at 10 weeks flower as they wouldnt flip under 11/13. 2 more at 15wks, lockout, overfed i dont know but they just stalled and lost all there leaf.

the remainin plants are still growin upwards at 18 wks. pretty wild plants.

luminous

tan said:

Electric describes the high, up, intense, teeth rattlin head. ive also heard of the electric feelin left on the palate as well. where ya have a tinny feelin in your mouth like lickin a 9v.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
tan said:

And is it still on schedule for september? Or is it october?

Hello tan,

There could be some differences between Haze parental plants but overall nature of Haze effect is physically stimulating, accelerating menthal flow too in a dense introspective way.

Combination of body agitation with introspective menthal drift can produce anxiety, even trembling in some smokers prone to it, especially if you smoke haze with euphoriants like coffee or others.

Haze 1 mother raco is posting is a fine example. When correctly grown, she's most physically and menthally stimulating mother we found in our first haze parental selections. Producing almost 'evil state' to persons with low tolerance to this kind of sativas.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
luminous said:
Haze is lookin good raco. 3 outta 9 germinated have made it 18 weeks here, and i think there startin to form actual bud.

very small calyx here. pretty sure there all goin well past the 20 wk mark.

culled 2 in veg, very weak plants. 2 more were culled at 10 weeks flower as they wouldnt flip under 11/13. 2 more at 15wks, lockout, overfed i dont know but they just stalled and lost all there leaf.

the remainin plants are still growin upwards at 18 wks. pretty wild plants.

Hello luminous,

Are you talking about 18-20 weeks from seed or from switch to flower photoperiod?

Haze is hard to grow indoors and we only recommend growing her indoors for pure seed or hybrid seed production but not for a sinsemilla indoor grow.

We don't recommed to flower hazes under classic indoor 12/12 regime.
12/12 is critical photoperiod for many tropical sativas. This means they would grow and grow, elongating internodes to make space for future flowers.

An excessive long 12/12 regime when flowering tropical sativa indoors produces excessive elongation in plants and almost no flower production.

I prefer to veg them with longer cycles (classic 18/6) and start to flower them with 11 (light)/13 (darkness) regime. Then switch to 10/14 after 6-8 weeks of flowering.

Haze doesnt need much attentions if she's growing in a rich well prepared soil with space. Problems could start if she has been long time in a small pot, nutrient and ph equilibrium can be lost easily when growing plants in small pots and haze is sensible to it. She can be quite sensible to N overfeedings and general NPK lacks (cause of your leaf fall) so equilibrium could be a little difficult to find.

That's why we recommend to prepare a rich soil and let haze plants absorve naturally nutrients she wants and not abuse with use of liquid fertilizers.

Please, let us know if you are having any other problem.

We are here to help. Have a nice day! dubi

luminous

alls good dubi, and yes haze is a bugger to grow indooors, but i think im gettin it worked out.

all the plants that went to flower were from clone, and put right into 11/13 for the whole flowerin period. 18 weeks of flower Dubi. all 7 plants that were put to flower were females, i didnt get any males this go.

ive had haze that wouldnt flip under 12/12, and your right they get all spikey when left under 12/12. i was suprised to see 2 plants that wouldnt flip under 11/13.

3 plants still goin, and looks like 22 weeks will be the finish, as the bud is just now thickinin up. do look forward to givin um a puff:D