What's new

Old Timer's Haze in Buenos Aires

gkn

sativagrower, kali is right, the last pics i posted are Old Timer's Haze x Destroyer wich makes them quite ThaiHaze...

kali the Destroyer male did in fact made the start of flowering a lot early. You can see in the first picture of the last post, the pure OT Haze hasnt even shown pistils yet (usually starts in april), and the Destro/Haze in the back has already been flowering for almost two months. She started flowering at the begining of february, and i think she will not finish in at least a month or two...so...it made them start earlier and they will finish with better climate but the flowering time stills around 3 and half months i think. we'll see!

un abrazo

S

sativagrower87

ok bros if you called her so let it be so :smoke out: anyway she looks great so in general doesn`t matter ot haze or thaze :biggrin:

1000ARMSofKALI

kali the Destroyer male did in fact made the start of flowering a lot early. You can see in the first picture of the last post, the pure OT Haze hasnt even shown pistils yet (usually starts in april), and the Destro/Haze in the back has already been flowering for almost two months. She started flowering at the begining of february, and i think she will not finish in at least a month or two...so...it made them start earlier and they will finish with better climate but the flowering time stills around 3 and half months i think. we'll see!

un abrazo

hola gkn, yeah we will see..but if this pinky daze can be fully matured in 14weeks, then its right cross, 14 weeks is nice...i guess also that this cross can be more potent than parents, which means....:blowbubbles:

i must say that verse:"...excuse me while i kiss the sky..":blowbubbles:

kali

Sundance

Great thread gkn

Great work on the hazes - quite beautiful

I was just in Argentina ... love the country .. and will return

What is the story in Buenos Aires with MJ ... easy to find ? ... good quality ? ... laws ? ... people growing indoors ? .. or is it mostly outdoor growing ?

Went without smoking for a month ... first days sucked ... but very busy and having fun - not too terrible

Continued success

Sundance

gkn

hey kali! i think they will go for one more month at least.

Hi Sundance! In B.A is not hard to find mj but quality of commercial grade is total crap lately, and quite expensive. There are people growing indoors but mostly on a small scale, and there are outdoors, but not big either. Laws are still the same (total prohibition), but the atmosphere is more relaxed than before, and cops wont jail you for having little ammounts for personal use.
Glad you liked Argentina..

saludos

gkn

Thanks for your interest Normannen, i don't have internet at home right now so i cant upload new pics. Hope i can do it soon.
I already chopped the lower half of the Hazetroyer that was in pot, it's drying now. Seems that the higher part is going for another moon cycle. It happens a lot with tall sativas in my garden.

saludos!

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant wait for your smoke report from Hazetroyer.
sound realy like a great cross hope you will relase some seeds someday.

peace

LBH

gkn

Hi LaBuenaHierba! Its performing very nicely indeed...but it requires some good light intensity, with many hours of sun it makes really nice buds with a lot of resin. The two i planted this year for testing turned out quite Ot Haze dominant, wich is great, hope the smoke its like ot's but improved :)
i didnt make many seeds, but if make a reproduction, wich i will eventually, i'll share them with who's interested.

saludos!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OTH green making seeds, what the smell, amazing...true beautiful plant ;)

picture.php

gkn

high braindead#1!
great to see othazes making seeds!
you're right, smell is amazing and unique, is a truely beautifull plant...
i took some macro pics but i still have no connection at home...
saludos!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Well done Braindead! ;)

Oldtimer's haze x neville haze will be an incredible sativa!

gkn

High friends! Here some pics of the haze progeny

Purple Haze x Destroyer macro and more

Destrohaze_0035.jpg

DestrohazePurple.jpg

Destrohazepurple2.jpg

destrohazepurple1.jpg

destrohazedry_0007.jpg

Another pheno, a bit more Haze influence, but yielded amazingly!

Destrohaze_0139.jpg

Destrohaze22.jpg

DestrohazeTop.jpg

Destrohaze_drying.jpg

saludos!

P

ptg

Awesome!

Awesome!

Oh yeah man,your gonna smoke tha bomb!:bigeye:

Beautiful cross,really!