What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Timer's Haze in Buenos Aires

C

charlie garcia

great cross GKN, hope brings everything to top,
hope you enjoy the trip
thx for flying with us :D

1000ARMSofKALI

hi gkn

i second that what charlie said, ace and cbg are one of the best airlines of the soul hehe...

Purple Haze x Destroyer macro and more

Destrohaze_0035.jpg

DestrohazePurple.jpg

Destrohazepurple2.jpg

incredible bud, it looks quite chunky too...fat tasty calyxes and that colour wheeeeeeeee...

kali

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great work on your crosses gkn, outdoor organic sativas are tasty and sexy! :)

gkn

Muchas gracias amigos!! thanks so much for your kind words...
These haze crosses are my choice for everyday smoke between the 20 plants i cropped this year. They'll need a long cure to bring the best out but i'm already enjoying the fruity-incense taste and the clear uplifting high of both parent lines combined.
un abrazo!

gkn

:)
high friends, thanks for the comments and positive karma

i advice the ants not to climb my plants but well...many end up like that!

saludos!

H

HeryRhom

Noble here :tiphat:
muy bonitas siiii! Viva Argentina madre dios...

Full vibes chicos :artist:

C

charlie garcia

y la concha de sus madres de lo bien que cultivan :)

soon trying some selections with fastests Colombian Punto Rojo and joining a supposed ancestor, Oldtimer Haze and as made with Panaman before. In this case 2 OTI Hazes selected for this purpose, #19 and #23. Some of these PRs have a grass, mentol, lemon and inciense aromas.
Hope to be able to tell soon when tests ;)
best

small PR lady
ColPuntoRojoA3100516005copia.jpg

ColPuntoRojoA3100516B004copia.jpg

gkn

gracias HeryRhom

charlie!! lovely punto rojo lady you got there! tnx for sharing. looks so 'landrace' :)
and always making amazing hybrids, PR x OTH, going for the roots!! un grande.

poca gracias por pasar, no quedan muchas mas fotos ya subi casi todas, podria hacer un par de macros de los cogollos ya secos, estan curandose en frascos ahora mismo.

abrazo!

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Muy bella!

Kudos for your efforts and true dedication.

If ever in Koztah Reefa let me know pibe!

gkn

thanks OjoRojo!
is great to have a cannabic friend everywhere in the world!

abrazo amigo

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Grande gkn! :)

Im so glad to see your work with the oldtimer's haze crosses!
It's not easy to breed with them but you are doing a great work, im loving the purple haze colors and the fruity incensey aromas you are finding in your hybrids. Must be a fantastic smoke, thanks for share it and best wishes for future crops.

Muchas gracias amigos!! thanks so much for your kind words...
These haze crosses are my choice for everyday smoke between the 20 plants i cropped this year. They'll need a long cure to bring the best out but i'm already enjoying the fruity-incense taste and the clear uplifting high of both parent lines combined.
un abrazo!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
y la concha de sus madres de lo bien que cultivan :)

soon trying some selections with fastests Colombian Punto Rojo and joining a supposed ancestor, Oldtimer Haze and as made with Panaman before. In this case 2 OTI Hazes selected for this purpose, #19 and #23. Some of these PRs have a grass, mentol, lemon and inciense aromas.
Hope to be able to tell soon when tests ;)
best

Hey charlie,

Great to see you new breeding projects. Oldtimer's haze x Colombian Punto Rojo should be a good one, even a nice selection of haze x colombian and haze x panama and then mix them together!

Take care friend and best wishes for life and work.

Latest posts

Latest posts