What's new

Old Time Bubba Kush with Stagger Lee

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Nice N Frosty!!!! beautiful Man!

Thanks bro ;) Really looking forward to this harvest, and getting to puff tough on this OTbubba. I'll take some more photo's soon, but they will all probably be under the orange light. I dont like going into my room before the lights come on and start taking photo's with flash... kinda scares me, it already made one of my Diesel Wrecks throw up a nanner. ;) Much love bro, and thanks for joining in on the show. SL

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I only got one decent photo from the whole shoot. But as you can see she's starting to put on her girth. This is my 1 ot bubba @ week 5 I believe ;) much love! SL

Desert Hydro

Veteran
lookin real nice bro. im looking at a couple packs from mosca right now i just cant make up my mind. im looking for one "medical" strain with decent yield and solid potency and one "commercial-ish" strain with great yield and decent potency.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks for joining along feallas! This lady's got about 2 weeks left, and she's getting nothin but pure h20 until them ;) She's smells like a deep fruity musk, with some coffee notes as well, such a beautiful scent! Much love fellas, here's a photo for the time being, I'll get a proper photo shoot of her when she's all done! SL

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
week 7.5 OT Bubba!

week 7.5 OT Bubba!

This lady smells divine... musky berries, with hash, and also some coffee scents. should be some exquisite smoke! Much love friends! SL

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks Mugenbao! :joint: harvest is comin, I've got 2 clones of this lady ready for the next round were i'm sure they will be even better. Much love brother, SL

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
those look very similar to the otbk i cut down last nite...very frosty and dense buds. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Latest posts