What's new

Old Time Bubba Kush with Stagger Lee

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Hello friends! I just wanted to start a thread on my old time bubba beans I just popped. I want to say thank you to mosca for bringing such amazing genetics to the community! :respect: I really dont choose to grow many indica strains but when I saw these beans something inside me told me to do it. ( stoner consience) That being said I popped 5 beans, and all of them germinated. Though once I put them into my soil mix 2 of them did not pop obove the soil, so I germed 2 more.

I know these genetics are going to be amazing, and really cant wait for the final product. These plants will be grown under the same regimen I have always done, "OMRI" certified organic soil innoculated with beneficial fungi/bacteria, and organic nutes. I recently switched to "GO" veganic line and it seems to be doing well! THanks again mosca for the free beans as well ;) Much love SL :shooty:

Landmark

adding another subscribed thread by you. Really looking forward to see what you do with these, Blessings S.L. :tiphat:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks for the support fellas! I can already taste the dankness.....mmmmmmm I think I forgot to add before I did end up popping a couple more beans to replace the ones that didnt show above soil. Much love, SL

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Thanks for the support fellas! I can already taste the dankness.....mmmmmmm I think I forgot to add before I did end up popping a couple more beans to replace the ones that didnt show above soil. Much love, SL
this guy will grow this strain proper his work is some of the best on this site... myself i got 9/9 boys out of my pack, i must have clicked on the malized seed option by mistake, not to worry i have another pack in the fridge!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
this guy will grow this strain proper his work is some of the best on this site... myself i got 9/9 boys out of my pack, i must have clicked on the malized seed option by mistake, not to worry i have another pack in the fridge!

Thanks for the big love bro! ;) SOrry to hear about your misfortunes with the high male count. Out of the 1st 5 beans I popped they all germed, but 2 didnt pop above soil for some reason or another. EIther way i'm not too concerned, it may very well have been grower error on my part. Good to know you have a backup pack in the fridge! I've had an experience with high male ratios recently as well....

My first Sweet Tooth 4's I popped were all males... :( Then I popped more beans and I got 75% females! lol THat's the thing about beans, you never really know what your gonna get. Either way I hope your grow turns out for you, and again thanks for the kind words. I'm really looking forward to this grow and smoking on some dank meds. Much love, SL :shooty:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Sorry for the delay on updates and photos! ;) Been reeeeeal busy trimming and getting a new round ready. So far this OT Bubba is one of the sexiest ladies in my new room. She's only about 1.5 weeks into flower right now, and super lush with tights nodes, and great multibranching. I did practice a little supercropping on 2 of the branches, wich worked great!! It created a nice even canopy and the elbows are super STRONG. I'll be posting some pics later hopefully. Much love friends, SL

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran

My first Sweet Tooth 4's I popped were all males... :( Then I popped more beans and I got 75% females! lol THat's the thing about beans, you never really know what your gonna get. Either way I hope your grow turns out for you, and again thanks for the kind words. I'm really looking forward to this grow and smoking on some dank meds. Much love, SL :shooty:

picture.php

My momma always said "Life was like a pack of seeds, you never know what you're gonna get."

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
That's good stuff buddy! I love that movie.... I took some photo's this evening, and i'll post them 2mrw ;) She's lookin sexy @ 2 weeks of flower. Much love! SL :shooty: :tree:

M

mugenbao

Wtf dude. Stop. Just stop. You're killing me here. All these awesome frakkin' grows, and you gotta throw up another thread. Sheesh!

..:laughing:

:respect:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
My only to clones of this lady that survived so far havent rooted, wich is strange, as all others in my clone dome have very extensive root systems already. I couldnt wait any longer to delay planting for the next round, so I just did it, and hopefully they root soon! They are both very healthy, and should have to reasons as not to root.

So far i'm really liking the structure of this lone lady, and is starting to put on a bit of resin! I did some pruning underneath the canopy to get all that good plant power to those beautiful top nuggets to come ;) She was also staked and spread out a bit to get more light towards the center of this sexy lady. More photos to come, much love friends! SL

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Great news! Both clones rooted and are in soil :tree: I havent been able to get many amazing photos of this lady yet, due to her being towards a sidewall that's not too accesible uless I move a bunch of bushes around like a puzzle. But here she is @ week 3 starting to show what she's made of ;) I think i'm going to like this! Much love friends, SL