What's new

Old Time Bubba Kush with Stagger Lee

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
nice...she looks very happy and ready to rock!

Hell yah bro... I just got my first whif of her tonight, and she's smelling like musky fruit, with some coffee or somehting dark like that in there. Looking forward to the dankness to come! Thanks for coming by TRooper! SL :respect:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Late as usual but i´m on if you don´t mind.
The Sun is coming nearer and it´s Kush time on my book ;)
Looking good as usual and nice to know that the new generation is secured.
Keep it up vStagger Leev

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Late as usual but i´m on if you don´t mind.
The Sun is coming nearer and it´s Kush time on my book ;)
Looking good as usual and nice to know that the new generation is secured.
Keep it up vStagger Leev

Mmmmmmmm outdoor kush! Are you recieving record sun for the winter over there? It's up to 80's in the MIdwest of the US... weird. It makes me wonder what the summer is going to be like. hopefully amazing, I just built a greenhouse in my back and am going to throw a few lucky ladies out there. Much love and thanks for taggin along!! SL :tiphat:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
It's been a while since an update, but here she is @ week 3.5, she's starting to smell affie, chocolatey, berry like, and hash a real beautiful scent! :respect: to mosca on his fine work with these genetics. Much love all, SL

^^^ I'm really liking the structure of this lady, I've said before I'm not a fan of growing indicas very much, but this lady stretched almost 2x her original height, and grows just the way I like, that is nice spears shooting up with proper light hitting every nugget.

M

mugenbao

I think you're right about that, hehe. Looks amazing, I'm looking forward to seeing how it finishes for ya.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely killin it! Every time I click on a thread it's more Dank from Mosca. I was on another site the other die researching gene's and low and behold who has a 12 page thread with nothing but happy people buyin his beans and complaining they sell to quick :p Mosca.

Good job showin these stagger.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Absolutely killin it! Every time I click on a thread it's more Dank from Mosca. I was on another site the other die researching gene's and low and behold who has a 12 page thread with nothing but happy people buyin his beans and complaining they sell to quick :p Mosca.

Good job showin these stagger.

Thanks for the positive words bro! Yah, mosca definately does it right! I've got some of his C99 BXI's in stock and his sweet tooth freebie i'll be popping soon as well. But this OT bubba smells so friggin dank already and still 5 more weeks to go? I'm only imagining the rsin production on this lady in the weeks to come. Much love 40amps, SL :respect:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wrote die instead of day and started a sentence with mosca's name only to not complete it lol, smokin too much indica sorry ;\ Look forward to more pics the resin production is definitely impressive :D

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks for joining in on the dankness to follow friends :tiphat: Always good to have more people in the growshow. Much love fellas! SL :shooty:

Latest posts

Latest posts