What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Seeds, New Strains. High and Hazy in the Low Desert. Come on Son, grow some weed.

paper thorn

Veteran
mofo 7

Definitely a contender, a fat calyxed stinky girl. Not the best yielder, but looks like most of the mofos, tester bud is thumbs up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mofo 8

Mofo 8 is definitely in the running. Good vegger, branches, stinky, fat enough, going to go a few more days than some of the others.

paper thorn

Veteran
Mofo10

Mofo 10 is still in the running, not as tight as some, but extra stinky, very resiny, chops soon, so i'll find out lol

paper thorn

Veteran
caught up

caught up

Finally, caught up... but am I?

Not really, time for chop pics now haha.

I'll be chopping 5 or 6 of them tonight.

Bubba
mofo 6
C993
mofo 5
mofo 30
mofo ?

i really should get out there with my cam so I can get pre chop and post chop trimmed pics.

A lot of work involved in a mom hunt. I could be a bit more organized. I mean I lost a plant in veg, and was going to do a re-veg, till i see the cup's label. Oops, must be in the front row.(a bob eucker ref there)

The stable is going to get some new mommas in there soon. Should be getting some glue and cookies soon.

In the meantime I'll keep popping seeds, searching for that one.

paper thorn

Veteran
Sera Cahoone Nervous Wreck

This song has been in my brain today. Sera's cool. she's got a folk / country sound.

Now if you want to see and hear a cool chick, check out Samantha Fish. Girl's got what an old song called those American thighs.

plays blues mostly, but there's a good version of her doing War Pigs. yeah

Before i get into the first round of chopping of the seed run. After all this thread is about finding new strains in old seeds.

Here's a few shots of a little pre98 Bubba Kush

Last edited:

paper thorn

Veteran
1st chop Mofo 30

1st chop Mofo 30

This one finished up quick, was bud all the way down, and so frosty, so good smelling.

Holy Cow!!!!:biggrin: NO Clone!!

Of well, see, the one you don't get a clone of is the ONE.

MOFO 30

paper thorn

Veteran
mofo 22

mofo 22

This is mofo 22, not a keeper. Smells great, buds aren't bad, resiny, but not crazy resiny, good buzz

paper thorn

Veteran
Mofo 4

Mofo 4

turned out to be the fattest one, the most rock hard one, but i think lacks a bit in the smell, though each day curing brings out more smells, and it's good weed, but you can not keep them all.

paper thorn

Veteran
mofo 25

mofo 25

This one's a potential keeper. it goes to the contender test pool.

Great smell, nice tight fat buds, pretty good production

paper thorn

Veteran
Mofo 7

Mofo 7

I've been liking this one since it's been in veg. Big robust vegger.
Fat solid buds. Smells like mofo. with a deeper undertone than normal lemon lime mofo smell.
Easy to trim.

At the top of the mom contender list.

paper thorn

Veteran
mofo 8

mofo 8

Too loose to be in the running. Great smell, loaded with resin, branchy and good vegger, but not good enough.

paper thorn

Veteran
mofo 15

mofo 15

is so good smelling, lots of resin, but really loose. not in the running. look at that pic at the bottom of this post. loaded with resin.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
They look nice man. Always a satisfying experience to search thru your own/friends genetics. What's the parent's behind that Mofo? I looked thru the thread, but couldn't find a description.

paper thorn

Veteran
Hey DoubleTripleOG, All these that I'm calling Mofo are crosses of Mofo and my WhiteRussianxBlueberry.

Mofo (the mom)was a great yielding, strong lemon lime smelling strain Brother Bear ran a while back. It's a cross of Mother's Finest and BOG's Lifesaver.

WRBB (the dad) was a cross I made of a white Russian and a Blueberry

DoubleTriple huh? a long time ago I worked derricks on a double triple pulling unit in Kansas. old oilfield days. Probably not the same kind of double triple you're name's about i suppose.

On With The Mom Hunt
(why do i always want to say milf hunt?):biggrin:

First, i have to say that that last pic of mofo 15, all those foxtaily skinny buds. Holy Cow, you should see the resin, well, you can see it in the bud pic in the last post, but I'll put up a pic later of a dry bud. Gets you fucked up first hit. But alas, I must not clone it before i put it in flower. I want to keep them all, well, most.

Some things hanging. Notice the tape labels on each one. can't mix them up.

These are the stars of the show. They're going longer than anything else. I can't find my scope to check the trichs. Going by swelling of calyxes.