What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old new member saying hello

BrokenEnglish

Alright my grow homies, i am a uk based clandestine herb grower/hacker/breeder from the grimey north.I signed up here ages ago and had the usual dramas that come around with life, after putting all that behind me I’m back, with a new setup and a bunch of nice fire clones ready to grow to get me back into the swing of things.

BrokenEnglish

Hi their mate thanks for the welcome I hope to settle in and show you all want we can do
Skywalker OG, Jaffa cacked cookies, GG4(not the sickly one), ODV3 LSG cup winners cut and a few more on the way. But that’s what I’m running this time I’m waiting for karmas headstash cup winner cut

T

Teddybrae

'Ullo Lad ...

"Broken English"? That were a bloody good Album, that were!

Cheers from the Land of Oz!

BrokenEnglish

Hello their gypsy mate! Bloody nice to see you out n about the forums, a free man! Seen Paniks got some of your old stock some gold to be found in them their seeds!!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
For sure mate, the germ ratios might be down a bit, but some gems to be found, and much more to come once we manage to get over the hols and nose to the grindstone...

We are getting a new inclusive Seedbay built, where anyone can flog their beans kinda like e-bay, but for seeds.

*yeah the feds got a 'snub-nose' on my case, and they were refused their extradition request/attempt in the High Court last March.....

Hello their gypsy mate! Bloody nice to see you out n about the forums, a free man! Seen Paniks got some of your old stock some gold to be found in them their seeds!!!

BrokenEnglish

For sure mate, the germ ratios might be down a bit, but some gems to be found

That’s what we’re all after mate ...

We are getting a new inclusive Seedbay built, where anyone can flog their beans kinda like e-bay, but for seeds.

Sounds like you’ve got a solid plan got my contributions at the ready :biggrin:

*yeah the feds got a 'snub-nose' on my case, and they were refused their extradition request/attempt in the High Court last March.....

Bravo chap it’s been a long time coming, it was a real sh!t thing they tried to pull! Onwards and upwards

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Overall I think its done wonders for the cannabis seed industry in Europe and maybe beyond...... Someone had to take one for the team and test the waters against the septic feds, to see if they really can extradite a true Brit over the pond for 'seed-crimes'.....lol

You should have seen those fancy toff be-wigged UK judges laughing about it in the High Court last March where I was totally and absolutely exonerated as the feds QC left with his tail between his legs because they were refused their 'request' to bung me in some septic-tanks tank in the US of A.

<he says whilst raising two fingers in a fugg-off salute>

Bravo chap it’s been a long time coming, it was a real sh!t thing they tried to pull! Onwards and upwards

Blazeee

Veteran
Alright mate, good to see you over here.

Look forward to see you posting around the boards

First ive heard of this and now im really excited for it to happen

Latest posts

Latest posts