What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Kali Mist vs New Kali Mist?

G

this is the mother of the kaimist plant i am growing now.i stunted it by burning of all the fan leafs and it took a while to get any real bud from her .but the clone is being feed light guano
top feed. .

3537DSC03706.JPG

3537DSC03707.JPG

THC•20

Dan Woody that plant looks extremely pleasant, the more I see this plant the more I'm happy about the decision I made about getting them. It will be a blessing if this stuff can counter the crash in energy I always get, it's not even funny how many hours I lose from sleeping right now but I just can't help it because all my weed does that to me lol.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you get that wide leaf pheno 123 your out lol. This pheno is not a daytime smoke. This was a very special pheno that I kick myself for not making a mom:wallbash::wallbash: I could have made some devastating crosses with that one. Kali is 90% sativa so you don't get many Indica Pheno's.

Dan where those grown all organic?

G

yes hammerhead all top feed with guano and watered with earth worm castings some earth juice and some molasses. this is some more picture of the clon kali i have flowering now i had to re tie her back down. as she stretches.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THC•20

Lookin good Woody, what day are they on? Btw my Kali Mist beans were sent my way about 2 days ago, I'm so excited!

You wont be disappointed Kali is an elite strain and will always be in my jars. Out of a 5 pack I got 3 killer girls. I just ordered more Kali and SS.

Did any of the phenos dissapoint you? I'm currently waiting on 7 Kali's to show sex, the only female to show so far looks to be a wider leaf pheno (Hoping for lots of thin leaf females, want that up effect that Kali is famous for).

G

39 days and she is pumping out the bud steady. she smells sweet very fruity.

G

this is a update on a very nice sativa from the new kalimist .she smells of pinapple life saver when you suck on the joint befor lighting it. she is still early but i think she in the late 40 .she has about a month left.

picture.php

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=2165&picturei

[IMG]http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=2165&pictureid=52606

Q

qanabose

Hey DW,

Nice lookin plants there and not looking any the worse for being f2's I might add!
Thanks for the peep show on them yummy looking girly friends of yours!

QB

C

Cinderella99

I've got a (dan) woody. Sweet mother of Jesus. The Kali is necessary for all us grail seekers out there. Kali was priority for me recently before the Mako and Chocolope. I'm satisfied that Simon was able to reconstruct. Lots of bang for the buck, 'specially with that F2 (kinda-sorta) consistency-- the mark of a true breeder. Great work, Simon!

U

ureapwhatusow

i had 3 kali mist going i popped from a pack

one male two females

the females were nice smelling and one had really really greasy oily leaves

the male is awesome smelled like haze the day he popped and is a agro hug pollen sac throwing monster love him

Last edited:

Burt

Veteran
i'm starting all of my kalis from MOD this weekend
would you kali experts consider it to have any of the following characteristics?
blurry vision in the corners of eyes
perma grin
chakra circulation/activation
fits of giggles
basically-does it feel like the the first hour or two of a clean acid trip?
i've got these amazing beans that recently sprouted from import schwag that had all of the above characteristcs and these are very much the qualities i desire in my meds

THC•20

I can't wait to flower my Kali Mist plants. I have 5 Kali Mist that have been alive for a week and 5 days now. They are really progressing, I just love how healthy they are this early and seems to show no slow growth, they're all just coming along very good. My text nor pictures would be too exciting right now but I just wanted to share that lol, when they start flowering I will take pictures and upload them :joint:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
i'm starting all of my kalis from MOD this weekend
would you kali experts consider it to have any of the following characteristics?
blurry vision in the corners of eyes
perma grin
chakra circulation/activation
fits of giggles
basically-does it feel like the the first hour or two of a clean acid trip?
i've got these amazing beans that recently sprouted from import schwag that had all of the above characteristcs and these are very much the qualities i desire in my meds

no, not for me or anybody else I know
oh yes, silly grin time
er, wft is that ?
yes, giggly
yes, trippy and so long lasting... I had 1J on the way to the airport, 2hr flight and was still blasted when I was in my friends car 4+ Hrs later... this was from a plant I had harvested 3 weeks early as well, done outdoors to full term it is just killer weed.

bigherb

Veteran
ureapwhatusow

very nice my style ,best of luck

the male will be used to breed against the williamsburg haze

got any pics

can we hav a smoke report/som info

Burt

Veteran
thanks chaos-trippy is good in my book-as twisted as i get off the chem/diesels hybrids, i really need that flying sativa buzz/euphoria

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
I have a question for experienced Kali growers. What size could you realistically keep a mother plant and keep it long term? Smaller is better in this case. Could you keep a mom small and trimmed long term?

ok, 2 questions. :D

Thanks peeps.