What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Hippy Seed Collection "The Jar"

Betterhaff

Veteran
I had some 4 year old beans I tried to pop, started them 3 weeks ago. 2 out of 3 slowly cracked and tried to put out tails so I planted in promix. I have a cabinet I use for germination and it maintains a temp of 75-80*F, bottom heat. Usually seeds crack within 24 hours and germ in 3 to 4 days. These went 2 weeks, nothing, so I moved them to a window that gets direct sun. A week later one has shown its cots, maybe the top heat from the sun and the changing temps from day to night helped. Hopefully the others will surface.

rockymountainJ

Ok after adding h202, all seeds I tried he popped old and new. The ancent seeds pooped In h202 are kicking fresh seeds a $$ planted in rapid rooters, and they are going rapid!! A one have any questions or problems with seeds... a nail file and 10 to 1 h20 h202 goes a long ways!!

Bump to get "member" status with the 50 posts! so i can pm Clarence & Old Pink about how to how to pay with with western union and/or moneygram. I Have sent over 50 emails to "support" with no response! on 4 money orders i have mailed, & they have not been shipped out yet! I'm guessing they are lost or stolen. Tricky

Latest posts

Latest posts