What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Age

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nobody expected me to still be around ( barely ) and every bestest you know the ones that would jump in front of a subway train for you and vice versa closest of close friends of mine, for decades, all gone....( RIP Martin, Jules, John, Dennis, Joe, Shep, Alan) miss you guys, please put a good word in for me ok, will be with y'all sooner rather than later o_O
Dennis was a cousin......was found all gone in Santa Cruz calif , both of us in our early 20's still, we were best friend cousins from when we were little kids in Bayonne...he moved to calif, bringing with him a couple of suitcases full of Gold Colombian he bought from me, strapped to the roof of his VW Bug ( ! ) ( EVERYBODY he turned on to it in Calif loved it as there was very little of that in Calif in those days, 1978. He moved to California to build computers and follow the Dead. Nobody knew what he was talking about, what the hell is a computer Dennis? I was the one who got the call at 4am EST from the Santa Cruz County Coroner's office....just unbelievable as I spoke with Dennis just a couple hours before this coroner called me and so I initially thought it was a crank call but quickly learned no, not a crank call, he's dead.... oh boy, I sure hope St Peter let him in, I'm looking forward to seeing him again and have a pic of he and I on the bookshelf next to my desk in my office, a bit faded after so many years, down the jersey shore, two young bucks just sitting on the porch at the families summer home and I would imagine that there's something much better than Colombian he'll turn me on to assuming St Peter lets ME in! :tiphat:

Last edited:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Who of you had also the 4 pictures from the white album at the wall?

FB_IMG_1685483189708.jpg