What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Okay let's talk abt Psychics.

shithawk420

Veteran
I've never had Madison buds,but Chicago has some of the best stuff in the world.maybe I'm biased cuase I'm a bears fan but Chicago does have some of the best drugs in the world.

I'm not speaking from experience. I wish I was lol. I took that information from this article in High Times.

http://www.hightimes.com/read/americas-best-and-worst-cities-pot

I wish I was that guy that can go to any city and know where to go to get the good good. Unfortunately, I'm not that guy.:) I would love to know who in the Chi or who in Madison has the imported exotic Sativa bud. :huggg:
I've never had Madison buds,but Chicago has some of the best stuff in the world.maybe I'm biased cuase I'm a bears fan but Chicago does have some of the best drugs in the world.

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh I was just being a dick.I'm sure Wisconsin is beautiful. but that bears vs packers Is in my blood.damn cheese heads!no offense!

hahahaha I love Chi-Town too!!! Home of Da Bears!!! Home of Second City. RIP Chris Farley

I have been to the Museum of Science and Industry more times than I could ever possibly count. Chi-Town helped shape who I am as a person. I don't live far.:)

Oh I was just being a dick.I'm sure Wisconsin is beautiful. but that bears vs packers Is in my blood.damn cheese heads!no offense!

Genghis Kush

But I just smoked my joint , and it's gone.
No amount of philosophical reasoning can unsmoke it for me. there was a moment when it was unsmoked and fresh, and now it's been inhaled , processed and I am buzzing- the chain of events that led to this can be referred to as time passing... And as it cannot happen backwards time must be linear....
Sorry but I am quite stoned.

It's true that no philosophical reasoning can unsmoked your joint.

Molecules change but *Time* does not.
We are always in the moment. As you said, there is no going back, and there is no going forward in *Time*.

Things happen, but that does not mean *Time* happens.

*Time* is just a measurement, it is not part of the fabric of the cosmos.

dddaver

Veteran
its gonna scare the cows and there will be a real bad batch of cheese...stressed out cows=inferior milk......just sayin ....... yeehaw....Wisconsin its all bout the cheese

Never fear, Brett Favre will send it a picture of his dick and scare it away and the cheese-heads will all cheer for their beloved hero.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
One thing is true, in october 2015 there is a Asteroid very close to earth, he shall fly between moon and earth and thats pretty close, for universe scales. :)

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
we are all "psychic", because

Time is an illusion.

There is no forward and no backwards.

There is only the moment we are in.

Everything that has ever happened and everything that will happen, exists right now and it's all accessible.

Word! And there are no colours either. Every animal or human sees the colours, that it needs to see, for surviving. The sun makes the colours in our eyes and in our brains. In reality the whole world is grey. There are no colours at night. But sad that my english is to simple to explain.:)

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
time is a like a European vacation.

the landscape of time unfolds as we experience the moment.

memories of past events in the mind are like the bumper stickers pasted to the sides of your recreational vehicle.

dreams/hopes of future events are your itinerary.

materializing those hopes and dreams takes place in the present by determining they will come to pass.

how many times have you missed the scenery because you were examining the itinerary?

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
This morning I woke up with a vision of me getting high . . .

AND IT HAPPENED!

Believe it or Not
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
It's true that no philosophical reasoning can unsmoked your joint.

Molecules change but *Time* does not.
We are always in the moment. As you said, there is no going back, and there is no going forward in *Time*.

Things happen, but that does not mean *Time* happens.

*Time* is just a measurement, it is not part of the fabric of the cosmos.

Agreed , time is just a measurement- but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.. Distance is just a measurement, still real though as I'm sure any long distance runner will tell you.

Genghis Kush

time exists as a measurement, but is only relative to your perspective.
What we are calling Time is really the 'rate of change'. And the 'rate of change' is relative to the speed you are traveling.
Time is personal and not universal.

My original point was that we are all psychic because everything(the past, present and future) exists all at once.
Everything that will ever happen already exists.

It is possible to access realms where all this information is attainable, through meditation and psychoactive plants.
In normal waking consciousness we sometime get glimpses beyond the veil and this information pours though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts