What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Okay let's talk abt Psychics.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
people who go to "cons" aren't in danger of independent thought, much like believing in terrorism.

hello wave,

two questions:

1. what do you mean by "in danger of independent thought"? I'd say that being able to independently think is a good thing, don't you?

2. do you believe in terrorism? terrorism defined as any group of people trying to establish some arbitrary and delusional romanticized ideology into "reality" by means of violent acts against people in order to cause terror, intimidate and advance your ideological goel by whatever means possible.

thanks,

peace

waveguide

Veteran
See your observations are often correct but

mr. magic guy here telling me how to see again..

weird, key to the universe here - mind your own business ;)

it's a matter of expertise, son.

tom - i can remember back in the eighties no one could figure out what flava was saying, "i gots to be gear", we all thought it was.. "i gots two big ear" or something.

years ago i dated a woman who i tried to live with as a matter of human tolerance, my mistake. someone who lived on the fringe due to weakness. knew a bit about spellcasting, and when she wanted to get my attention she would imagine i had "ears of ferengi" is what she called it and pretend she was talking right into a giant ear.

course she wasn't really was she. diminuitive conception, scarfed right off the plate.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Wave, my bad, I worded badly my question.

I tried to really ask: if you think terrorism is real or just media tricks.

But it is really irrelevant to the subject of the thread... Well, maybe psychic terrorism lol...

Peace

BruceBanner

Yo dudes I was right hahaha, hedgehog don't know shit, it was the relay of the gasoline pump and not the pump itself :D

waveguide

Veteran
i enjoy professing that belief is to reasoning like motility with one foot nailed to the ground :) the old con's gambit is to get the mark to agree to one thing, anything.. once "reason" is established, an experienced Reasoner can often make short work of the inexperienced.

it is thus moreso more dangerous to hold beliefs about the self :)

wish i'd saved some chinese esoteric text going on about the lethality of any minor thing.. words, notions, unrestrained actions.. blammo ur dead.. "entertaining" notion :)

what do i believe about terrorism... why does he want to know.. is a ban impending.. will the b'nai brith guys give me any peace..

i'd say reality is complex. deception is par for the course and the word of the day. the most elementary component of warfare.

do people believe they are terr'rists? "the best agent is one that is not aware they are being used as an agent" as we see in the various cases where the cia has framed up basically innocent/ignorant young people to use as example..

is the cia insincere? having had my own battles with wikipedia's "editors", eg. the way it's impossible to even get a picture of paolo soleri instead of a freaking sketch up there so people can respect the best idea they've never heard -

if even wikipedia can tolerate an entry on Operation Northwoods, with the cia admitting it wanted to blow up americans to make cuba look bad,

then i would think that retaining some critical doubt about the professed genuinity of national affairs and international politics would be obviously prudent to do.

but how could you not know what i'd say? i ought to get some kind of award for "most boring broken down old record on icmag" :p

CannaBrix

Wave-

I think the award you're talking about is the:

"Let me circumvent that question, but here's why..." Award

Good post though :)

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
i enjoy professing that belief is to reasoning like motility with one foot nailed to the ground :) the old con's gambit is to get the mark to agree to one thing, anything.. once "reason" is established, an experienced Reasoner can often make short work of the inexperienced.

it is thus moreso more dangerous to hold beliefs about the self :)

wish i'd saved some chinese esoteric text going on about the lethality of any minor thing.. words, notions, unrestrained actions.. blammo ur dead.. "entertaining" notion :)

what do i believe about terrorism... why does he want to know.. is a ban impending.. will the b'nai brith guys give me any peace..

i'd say reality is complex. deception is par for the course and the word of the day. the most elementary component of warfare.

do people believe they are terr'rists? "the best agent is one that is not aware they are being used as an agent" as we see in the various cases where the cia has framed up basically innocent/ignorant young people to use as example..

is the cia insincere? having had my own battles with wikipedia's "editors", eg. the way it's impossible to even get a picture of paolo soleri instead of a freaking sketch up there so people can respect the best idea they've never heard -

if even wikipedia can tolerate an entry on Operation Northwoods, with the cia admitting it wanted to blow up americans to make cuba look bad,

then i would think that retaining some critical doubt about the professed genuinity of national affairs and international politics would be obviously prudent to do.

but how could you not know what i'd say? i ought to get some kind of award for "most boring broken down old record on icmag" :p

Ok man, so you think I'm a member of some sort of organization and I've been hired to... um... to what really? ban you from icmag? LOL... I've been warned of getting banned myself a few times in the past when I post things not allowed in the TOU, that's as far as my relationship 'to ban' goes; that you suggest otherwise is pretty paranoid, and not in the good way paranoid, to put it lightly.

So basically you think terrorism is just the media portraying a certain ideological group in order to 'demonize' them.

I wanted to know what you thought if there was such thing as 'terrorism', because I knew you'd say you thought it was just a matter of what you call "perception management"...

After you answered, as you have, I'd like only to ask if you think what you think the masons are doing to you to be 'terrorism'? and if so, doesn't that contradict your stance on what 'terrorism' is?

peace

waveguide

Veteran
Wave-

I think the award you're talking about is the:

"Let me circumvent that question, but here's why..." Award

:tiphat: answering questions.. terrible business. social contract, i ask the question, you answer, signed and sealed. one foot nailed to the ground, now you're formal.

considering how many times i've expressed my views, and tom's response, you can see why answering questions would be just a plain bad idea :hihi:

"here.. why don't you give me a dozen pictures of your world, then i will cut them up and arrange them as i would like others to see them" :)

nah, if i say "organised people iz after me and buggin" i'm not looking for a debate about it. people in secret societies don't have to reveal their membership after you guess it or anything, they're not fairies.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
well wave, I'm just trying to make some conversation, because it interest me how some people consider the whole issue of 'terrorism'.

I get it that many people think it is all some sort of psych-op, specially considering false-flag ops and the like; however, I think we should consider that although there are false-flags, there is also terrorism, and it comes in all shapes, colors and flavors.

for example, I had a neighbor that feeds the street cats, and he has adopted a few of them, and another ex-neighbor threatened him saying he was going to poison his cats if he keeps feeding the street cats, so the cat-lover neighbor went to the police to file a complaint against the one who said he was going to poison the cats; the police report included the word 'terror'; as making threats to poison the cats in order to intimidate is considered an act of terror, to terrorize someone with violence until a certain request is met.

but whatever, I guess trying to find some conversation beyond '4 words game' in the tokers' den is asking for too much... :chin:

peace

Its doublethink like the rest of the language we've all been brainwashed with.

Just like democracy = oligarchy

Terrorism = what they do but act like they don't

This world is a joke. Get it?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
mr. magic guy here telling me how to see again..

weird, key to the universe here - mind your own business ;)

it's a matter of expertise, son.

tom - i can remember back in the eighties no one could figure out what flava was saying, "i gots to be gear", we all thought it was.. "i gots two big ear" or something.

years ago i dated a woman who i tried to live with as a matter of human tolerance, my mistake. someone who lived on the fringe due to weakness. knew a bit about spellcasting, and when she wanted to get my attention she would imagine i had "ears of ferengi" is what she called it and pretend she was talking right into a giant ear.

course she wasn't really was she. diminuitive conception, scarfed right off the plate.

how you see is on you

how you project it and effect the world is on everyone you come in contact with

simple concept

FWIW if I was TELLING you, you would know

waveguide

Veteran
'4 words game'
if someone were adverse to words, and thus not "4 words," it would be an error to believe that their adversity would preclude them from using them aah hehehe eh heh heh ehrm.

to say emphatically, ones interests in discourse may differ from others.

really though, i would avoid it because it's useless. i think of it as such:

if you were in your back yard and there was a childrens party and a manticore flew out of the sky and started devouring children,

perhaps you would fly into the house in search of a weapon or social networking, running around frantically shaking people's shoulders for god's sakes is there a shotgun in the house.

why? they ask.

for the manticore you say.

manticore? hmm, they aren't reported frequently.

now imagine if that person were to engage you in a discussion hoping for you to admit that there could be situations where manticores don't fly out of the sky and start eating children.

got it? it's useless to talk about "fine fine maybe later rather busy at the mo" because subterfuge

Madjag

Veteran
Whoa.....

picture.php

hunt4genetics

Veteran
Been hearing alot about meaningful paradigm shifting events scheduled to occur on September 23, 2015.

Any ideas.

Just another Y2k, 12/21/12...?

hunt4genetics

Veteran
After a mass shooting. I see how long it takes for a vid to go on YouTube claiming it a false flag. I predict, in less than 2 hours after I write this post, there will be at least 1 vid claiming the Paris shootings/Bombings is a false flag.