What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Okay let's talk abt Psychics.

J.V

ICMag Donor
I think phychic phenomena is very real.......There are just alot of fakes in on the game. Over the years phychic's have helped police solve murders with only there intuition....Something that is fascinating is it seems the person with these abilities is getting visions from the deceased.....The location of the body, surrounding features on the landscape... The feeling and terror that person felt.
The impression I get is they are tapping into the victims consciousness....But what is even more strange is they have no association with the deceased.

I saw a good interview and re-enactment on the Strange But True series which has been uploaded onto youtube. This woman who has had phychic abilities since she was a child has assisted police and helped solve a few murders and an abduction, ended up becoming a target herself.....When the hitman arrived on the doorstep, she ordered both her kids out of the house and sent them on an errand down to the shop....She knew this bloke had been sent to kill her. The phychic was told to get down on the floor, she refused to do so.......Than was pushed over and shot in the head three times. The killer could see she wasn't dead so he cut her throat and her wrist, then proceeded to take a few photo's. Miraculously she survived and was put into witness protection with her children.

This attack stemmed from her using her phychic abilities to help find missing children.....Someone was obviously very afraid of her uncovering something sinister...In the lead up to the attack, this woman was called several times bye someone claiming they had a missing child.... She felt she was in danger and declined to assist this person....As it turned out, this was the killer/ hitman, sussing out the scene.

shithawk420

Veteran
WTF!?shot in the head not once but three times!?and slit her throat to boot?and she lived?when and where the hell was this?

J.V

ICMag Donor
WTF!?shot in the head not once but three times!?and slit her throat to boot?and she lived?when and where the hell was this?

Talk about hardcore huh....And to survive something like that.
My computer skills suck, so I doubt if I could provide a link to youtube, but I will check it out and get back to you with the details.

J.V

ICMag Donor

The womans name is Dixie Yeterian......This happened in Anchorage.
If you go to youtube it's Strange But True Americas best psychic detective.....It's a 23 minute documentary. Worth having a look at.

I can usually predict the ending of most movies....hmmm I never thought I might be psychic ... always thought it was a product of hollywood movies all being the same. I think the op is on to something

Genghis Kush

we are all "psychic", because

Time is an illusion.

There is no forward and no backwards.

There is only the moment we are in.

Everything that has ever happened and everything that will happen, exists right now and it's all accessible.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
There's a Psyco Shop right down the road ...

There's a Psyco Shop right down the road ...

The people working there are looking pretty weird.

The people coming and going are real weirdos:party: maybe they are selling something illegal!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
its gonna scare the cows and there will be a real bad batch of cheese...stressed out cows=inferior milk......just sayin ....... yeehaw....Wisconsin its all bout the cheese

Genghis Kush

Time is not linear. Every moment exists at the same exact moment.

Again, time is not linear. All that exists is this moment, and that's all that will ever exist, is this moment. Your not moving back in time or forward. If you were. What would you be moving forward too?

You say.. Then why/how do we age? Good question. Aging is not due to time, ageing is a process of your chromosomes coming undone on the end of them, due to certain interactions/forces. If you could stop that process that you would not age so therefore, you would "stop time".

You might say, well how do these chemicals/forces that cause aging get into your body with out moving through time. Things move. If you drop the thought of "Time", things become very different.

The idea of a distinct past, present and future is an illusion because it is relative to the individual or object. Travelling closer to the speed of light slows time for that individual in relation to another person who isn't travelling as fast and therefore it is not one distinct linear progression that we all follow.

If time was linear then it wouldn't be possible for an individual or object to experience time differently from one another and we would all experience exactly the same progression. Some theories suggest it's our movement through space that produces our experience of time progressing but seeing as speed is a variable then so to is what we would refer to as the passage of time.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
its gonna scare the cows and there will be a real bad batch of cheese...stressed out cows=inferior milk......just sayin ....... yeehaw....Wisconsin its all bout the cheese

Not all about cheese... It goes in this order:
1. Packers
2.beer
3. Cheese
4.Fat chicks

mr.brunch

Veteran
But I just smoked my joint , and it's gone.
No amount of philosophical reasoning can unsmoke it for me. there was a moment when it was unsmoked and fresh, and now it's been inhaled , processed and I am buzzing- the chain of events that led to this can be referred to as time passing... And as it cannot happen backwards time must be linear....
Sorry but I am quite stoned.

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn Ghenkhis kush.that's pretty deep shit right there.but seriously time is just a man made tool.is just another measurement

Wisconsin is such a beautiful place. Back in the day, Wisconsin nugs were some of the best nugs in the Midwest. In fact, Madison Wisconsin continues to this day to be the go to place to look for the best kind bud in the Midwest apart from growing it yourself. A lot of people think Madison has got better bud than Chi-Town.

Latest posts

Latest posts