What's new

ok krusty

G

day1 veg
1101daY1veg.jpg

help me point out the flaws in this, i'll start:
a)these 11 plants got too big... only 20x10x7... 5(1k) 2(400w)
b)32 days veg was too long for this space

1)if inner leaves near the stem begin to drop while they're still greenish mean the top bucket is overwatered?

2)might as well tie the branches in a little bit to keep down the bushyness?

tell us about biggass indoor plants while we can still do this. oh and if you're wondering why i said 11 plants man its because 4 buckets have 2 in each and the other has three plants, blue sattelite #2, zindica, and hdf in that order

Last edited:
G

day 16 flower

day 16 flower

1101day16flower.jpg

day25 flower
1101day25flower.jpg

yeah i know i'm crazy for putting multiples in but i can think of advantages for other circumstances now

Last edited:

krusty

BWAHAHAHAH!!!!

holly fuck me dorthy.....what in hell are you doing dewd??lmao

32 days of veg...well ya i think that is a wee bit too long to veg....is that last picture the entrance to the room???

fuck me dewd you grew some helathy ass plants but i think just a shade too long...lmao

i notice the tops growwing allong the cieling...that has happened to me a few times when i left the "turn over to bud" decision in other poeples hands:)

okies...

so i agree with yas with a and b

1. nah dewd....when you have OVERgrown yer plants as i think we all agree you have then the inner branches/leaves/stems will droop and eventually die off....myself i would pull anything of that nature cause i tend to find dead shit to promote powdery midlew

2. tie the branches away form lights BUT do not tie into the plant as in confine it unless as i say the light is effecting it.....the more OPEN you leave the plant the more chance for the light to get in...

now for the probs part...i wont get into the overgrown part cause you obviously realize and probably kicking yerself in ass already...but no worries mate you might actually get something out of this crop cause you are growwing them healthy....jsut i dont think yer going to make enough this crop to buy the new porsche is all:) but ya...aint thos MH bulbs???? at first i kinda thought the light was whiteish there....then i thought it was yer camera...then i realized those werent conversion bubls from ast picture....your running straight MH.....not good imho...and epsecially in that sorta overgrwon cirucmstance i would use all HPS

i like yer drain idea....not enough to change my method...unless you can convince me otherwise:) ...but maybe you cant find yellow hose so you went with this stuff...i would wrap the black pipe in somethign to reflect light but i would like to know what you did here...i think i know but it would be neato for you to explain this and why yas did it....one thing for sure is the system would drain VERY fast if you kept it with a slope and all...kinda is intresting.....honestly say i never tried this:)

sure be easier to clean this.....i dont like it cause it isnt sealed..but as long as you had a 1/4" per foot slope this fucker would drain so damn fast that you truely would never need it to be fully sealed.....starting to grow on me now when i think of it....

actually probably first time in 6 or 7 years i have thought of trying something different..

cause fuck me would that fucker drain fast....so you would NEVER have a back up of nutrients....

for everyone...its the ability to have something rigid so that you can control the slop perfectly....this allows you to have a very fast drainage.....when you use flexible shit (ie yellow hose/greenline) the ups and dowsn slow down the flow and back up the system...if you took yellow hose from each bucket and simply dropped it into this black abs pipe you would literally NEVER have to worry about back up....

like think of it folks....some of us have tried the origianl 1/2" hose and hole thrus....and it was ALWAYS backing up....3/4 " came out in like 1995...or at least i started to bitch to my supplier and he found 3/4 inch...but anyhoo it made a HUGE difference...then 1 inch came out...and again it was a huge difference...prob was they didnt stock the 1 inch hole thrus regularly....

BUT its not the 2-4 feet of hose comming from the bucket that needs to be large....its the hose/line that we tie into/the main run that needs to be large to handle the drainage.....on larger systems that is why i ussed a loop...so that basically you had a 1 1/2 inch drain (two 3/4's) but this is perfect....3 fucking inch abs....no way in hell this would fucking back up ever...and remeber how i always said i wanted 1-2 inches of nutrients???well with this abs there is NO WAY it would EVER go past whatever level you set the hole thru at...in fact with this you would literally have to drill holes on the side cause if you drilled on bottom it would drain so well that the damn thing would have no nutrients left to fizz..

lmao

okies i talked myself into it...next run i am doing this shit...

thanx dewd....thanx ALOT for sharring:)

peace

krusty

krusty

teehee

this gave me some sweet ass ideas....

with abs and it beeing so shiney n smooth n crap inside when i mentioned it might be a bitch to clean...actualyl it wont....after many years of fixing drainage lines in houses/commercial n crap....the one thing you do prior is you take a coupel 5 gallon buckets of water and pour them above where yer working...so that you dont open up a drain circuit and you got a big ole piece of shit staring at yas....but in al my years of fucking with drains i have never realyl seen any build up or anything inside these pipes....and oyu think there is shit/toilet paper fuck you name it going thru tese lines...but the abs is designed to not have any biuild up to keep things rolling on down...

so i truely love this idea more i think on it...

and this is the kewlios part...i got a buddy who wants me to build him a shop....with one intention:) .....so i know 100% i am going to do this.....i am going to run the pipes (3 " abs PRIOR to pouring my slab....(slab is the floor) i will have it so that once it is finished all yo see is little holes in the floor where the buckets shoudl be near....i will have couplers on each one so that i slide 3 " pipe into it...never glue' it in ...just there to keep shit off/out of the drains...

the reason for this..and this is the sweet idea i have....is the amount of energy and money i will save this guy by NEVER needing a res chiller...in fact i bet in winter he will need a heater...cause by putting these lines in the ground with the geo cooling abilities it will truely end up always beeing too cold....cause the ground will keep them pipes at 50 F...well since it isnt that deep it will be a wee bit warmer depending on what the temps of the room are...but no way in hell will that pipe ever reach 70 F unless the lights were ON the ground

fuck...what a dumby...i look back and think of all the places i built form ground up and these guys are still fighting with res chillers....and shit think of the freedom of not tripping over alt he drain lines..

anyhoo...thanx again dewd

peace

krusty

krusty said:
jsut i dont think yer going to make enough this crop to buy the new porsche is all:)

Posrche - who wants a porsche. I am reasonable. I dont even want the Hummer H2s and MBz 420s that others in my circle have. I want to sell the 2004 Ford that I am driving now - got 8,000 miles on it and hate it already. - Oh well. Lets not talk about my ford anymore - I already contacted the Acura dealer and the nice sales lady told me that they will keep it there in the showroom ready for me until I am ready to pick it up - hehehe.

FORD - F ucken O wners R eally D umb
85% of Fords made are still on the road today - the other 15% actually made it home - tee hee.

This is what I am aiming for at the end of the year Krusty !!

2004 Acura TL with the Navigational System - tee hee.
(( MSRP $38,000 fully equiped ))

http://www.acura.com/models/model_index.asp?module=tl

10262004_Acura_TL-med.jpg

10262004_Acura_TL_2-med.jpg

10262004_Acura_TL_31-med.jpg

Last edited:
G

Nitrous,
Good for you my friend. In all my time I have never seen the K-man so excited about a new addition to his system.

Peace partner.....

I remember you helping me out with my drain questions.... I ended up using 1 1/2" drain lines. Works like a charm;)

BlueHaze

shyt i want a bigger drain to!!!! Good luck with the grow and hope you get your self that nice ride you deserve it for having balls of steel. We all do. Again i must say thanks to krusty for this wonderful kick ass system.

Greenja

damn fucking ingenious idea Krusty. I likey hehe

when, not if, i move, i'll seriously consider that. it'd work great here in n.cali as well.

greenja

G

ok i have (2) 400w hps, (3) 1kw hps, (2) 1kw MH currently running...

ok now for the drains... this drain system kinda was mandatory because 1)i can't use a sunken RES 2)having nutes back up and flood the room sucks and can run your res dry and kill your plants 3) 1" drains connected to the 4" black ABS just kicks ass.

it kinda evolved from when i started messin with kfb shit when you showed up in the bc bud to the max thread and started this shit. i honestly never used drip feed lines until this current grow because i couldn't get the stuff. i used mag drive pumps and 1/2" feed lines or greater. of course that was sending 1gpm at least through each bucket and the drains had to be beefed up with very little resistance to flow. it also had to be easy enough to visually check to make sure roots are not clogging, and if they are, to fix that easily. so here we go

this time i finally got it through my thick head that 2 micro feed lines is fine and a shitload simpler.

as far as my res i have the black main drain going into a smaller res where the nutes are chilled and automatically pumped back into the large main res, then pumped to the buckets.

i used 3" ABS for a while and i seem to like 4" better. 4" ABS or larger would be better for you in your building.. more surface area more cooling effect... thats a damm good idea

hey 415 i was wondering when you were gonna share some pics. i know you must have been going for a few months now:cool:

Greenja

and you're runniing 5800wts i c? And that unit keeps it cool? And not run all the time as well?

thanks alot, these answers help alot

greenja

krusty

that is too funny nitrous...

i love the window mount ac unit as a res chiller....

but ya getting that 3 or 4 " ABS under ground would save us form having to use res chillers:/

still got a grin on my face with the ghetto cooler....

peace

krusty

HyGradeChronic

new sheriff in town...

new sheriff in town...

..... move over krusty, nitrous in da house. lol!!!!! yo bro, nice 2cu!!!!!:D
..... peace
..... HGC

krusty

/me looks over at HGC....then looks at tumbleweed

*giggle*

uhm...ya right:)

*krusty turns arround and walks away into the horizon*

(nearly slipping on the fresh cow patty)

G

hehe... western movies...

.... fuck i don't even know my own shit. right now its 5200 watts and it is 3" abs. the 4" is on another project. fuck. time to bump up wattage

ok here is a question to everyone that i can't seem to get clear... why does my ph like to drop to 4.8 and below? i know it has something to do with the 0ppm of the RO water i use. normal tap water doesn't do this. and PH up works, but the ph drifts back down over 24 hours. i thought the buffers in gh shit should keep things ok. there's no root rot and everything in the RES is gh