What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OJD's SSSG

Kusherman

Just read this whole thing and I have to say that I am impressed!! Good thinking on making seeds also. What kind of camera do you use? PEACE LUV AND BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

idoreallytry

helll yeah bro good deal glad u gonna have some bud soon,,,sweet,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Just read this whole thing and I have to say that I am impressed!! Good thinking on making seeds also. What kind of camera do you use? PEACE LUV AND BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for stoppin by Kusherman....things are just gettin started in here lol. The next lot is lookin to be alot better than this last run. Pics of those will be up tomorrow. I wanted to make some seeds the first run to play around with and to give some to my friends. Always nice to have backup too. The camera is a Canon Rebel XSI.

helll yeah bro good deal glad u gonna have some bud soon,,,sweet,,,peace
Yea man its been ruff lately but the wait will soon be over! :joint:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
New Batch Flowering Day - 13

New Batch Flowering Day - 13

Alright as i mentioned before i have 4 more sexy sssg ladies about 2 weeks into flowering and were transplanted into 11ltr containers a lil over a week ago. I am running cuts from plants 1,3,4....2 is still around just not gettin used this round. Here are the pics. Happy Holidaze :xmasnut:

picture.php

picture.php

#3 - 2 cuts
picture.php

picture.php

#3 (2)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Veteran
I think so...maybe at least start sooner it seems. And the stretch is a lil less this time around too at this point. It will be nice to see how they differ although i did dust them with pollen pretty early last time so that changes things too. I'm gona try and get my sssdh & purple bastard haze thread started at some point today....kinda busy running all over town lol....peace

Lookin gr8 Irie! I'm excited to follow this grow. Literally just bought a pack off the bay. Sendin my MO out tomorrow. Keep doin your thing. Best of luck with the grow. Also picked up some Sweetest Cindy. Can't wait. Bushes are the way to grow

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Flowering - Day 35

Flowering - Day 35

Whats up ppl....been a lil while since i've got around to updating my thread :) had company over the holidays and didnt have the chance to tend & take pics of my girls like i would've liked to. Anyways here are my 4 SSSG cuts now 35 days into flowering....bout half way there. All are approx 18-21" in height. They seem to be more developed at this point than the original seed run and that could also be due to not being pollinated either. Here they are today after a feeding from last nite.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:smokeit:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damb bro they look great i love the shot from above, i'm going to have to try training like you in the future when i have more space to play around like that
sure getting frosty in here, nice
Smells????
peace shaun

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Hmmm smells....well they all have a lemony/citrus scent but #3 & 4 have more of a skunky/fuel odor to them when touched.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Not really good with smoke reports but after smoking a lil more of this herb again i gotta say its got a great taste. My wife said the bud itself has a sweet kinda fruity smell to it but i think i can detect a slight scent of incense or someting similar. Here is a pic of bud that i'm smokin on now :smokeit:

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Veteran
whats up....ive been kinda slackin lately on the updates but things are gettin tuff with my wife due to have our child soon. Here are some pics of the 2nd round of SSSG i had flowering since early December. The probably couldve gone a few more days but there was enuff amber/cloudy trichs i didnt feel bad bout chopping ;) Based on the wet weights they will avg about 32-34g per plant once dry. She is a keeper in my garden....very nice taste and high that most of my friends have complemented since trying. Anyways here are the pics.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'd recommend this strain to anyone who hasnt tried it ;)

Good vibez

razor ridge

Have you had any hermi problems? I had 2 of the 8 females I had turn hermi and totally fuck up my whole room. They were tucked into the back of my tiny and extremely packed grow room, were probably around 6 weeks or so into flower. I have 3 different phenos, 1 very hazy looking, ext. thin, very serrated leaves, 1 that look more like SD, nice fat golf ball like nugs, and ! that is a long tall cola. I was pissed, my whole room looks like I open air pollinated every plant, ohh well...bird seed to follow....btw they all smell like lemon scented pine sol, cant wait to try them.....

Irie_Lion

Veteran
no hermi problems at all....the scent u described is spot on though. Do any of the phenos u have look like mine? I had one other that i didnt run this time but will get pics of it later in the week. Thanks for stoppin thru!

Thats one sexy broad Irie! Sending my blessance and prayers on your babies safe arrival! Gonna be alotta sleepless nights in your future! Congrats bro

Latest posts

Latest posts