What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OJD's SSSG

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
haha yea i was thinking bout that when i took the pics....like man ppl must think im crazy with all them colored pipe cleaners :)

215 User

Keep doin' your thang.....

With the strikes and all, be glad you gottem'.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

looking great

the last 2 close up pics of buds look like the more sssdh phenos
but to be honest they all look more sssdh than g13haze at the moment

the sssdh smells more sweet lemon and the g13haze is sickly lemon if that makes any sense lol

keep up the good work

peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
Xcellent diary

You've got me wanting to experiment with LST for sure.

You're girls look real healthy and beautiful. Gonnacheck out your other diary now :)

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Flowering Day 60

Flowering Day 60

Ok its that time again....I'm now at day 60 with my 4 SSSG ladies and they are starting to swell. I began flushing a few days ago and from this point out it will just be water and maybe some molasses here and there til chop. I plan on taking plants #1,3,4 till bout 77 days and the last one will come down around a week later. Oh yea there are also 4 more young & lovely SSSG girls that i just put into flower last nite. They are still in one gal bags and will be transplanted within the next week or 2 when i can free up a lil space for the 11ltr containers. Not planning on making seeds on them this round ;) so should produce more bud this run! All of them are about the same size if not a lil bigger than when i put the original 4 to flower. I should mention that pheno #2 isnt goin in this round but i'm still holdin on to her for later. Other than that not much else to add...the ones gettin closer to finish are definitely starting to smell a lil more too. I asked my friend to take a sniff and he said it smelled kinda citrus like but sweet. So enuff of my rambling and forward with the pics!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:smokeit:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Flowering Day 1 (new batch

Flowering Day 1 (new batch

Here are the 4 new ladies that just went into flowering room last nite....

Group
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dreadvik

Wow! :) Some tasty looking buds there. Any room for xmas at yours? ;) I like the way your already onto the next lot :)

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice job with those. I like the LST. I wish I wasn't so lazy I would do a little more training to mine.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Flowering - Day 74

Flowering - Day 74

Ok well the time has just bout come....tomorrow ill be takin out the scissors and cuttin up my 4 ladies! I took some pics not to long ago of some of the buds on all 4 of the plants. Sorry i didnt get any entire plant shots this time but i think ya'll seen enuff of them for now. I've asked a few of my friends to help me describe the smell on them and most have said its kinda citrus/fruity and one saying its kinda minty smelling. Can't wait til they are dry enuff to smoke lol. Btw Its not the end of the show :) the second chapter is already begun and gona be better than the first :xmasnut: here are some pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Will try and get some pics after i get it cut and trim too...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nicely done bro
killer thread from start to finish
nice finishing photos bro

we are lucky to have guys like you doing such good grow journals from start to finish(i suck at them)

happy christmas

peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Thanks bro....stay tuned for the next batch of "unseeded" sssg :)

U know anytime u need a tester i'm down!

Happy Holidaze

Just noticed your post count was at 2000 lol