What's new

OJD's SSSG

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
So healthy looking plants with a super strong growth!
Definitely a thread worth watching - I wonder if I should try some LST myself sometime.
Yea man give it a shot! Although u seem to be doin just fine without it lol....I will try to get pics of them up again later today if i get the chance. The way they are lookin now I might just turn back the clock inna day or 2 and get them flowers goin a few days earlier than planned....dont want the stretch to get them too tall. peace & love

I

idoreallytry

nice Bro keep up the good work hope to see some big nugs from out of here,,,peace

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
:lurk: Looking good! I can't wait to pick up some of that SSSDH!!!! :)

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Day 1 12/12

Day 1 12/12

Alright forward with another update....its been a few days again. So I decided to turn back the lights last nite instead of waiting til monday on the 4 SSSG ladies I have. All of them are about 10-11" with the tallest being 14" with the top bent over...I can only imagine how tall they would possibly be by now if I hadn't LST'd them lol.....each of them has at least 8-12 nice tops now and If all goes well they will be lil bushes of buds :) gona water & feed tomorrow and will take pics then sorry didnt get around to it today.....oh yea if anyone was wondering the males are still chillin while I try to figure someting out lol....at worst ill just take cuts of them til i am ready i guess.

ok heres the pic update..... last one #4 was the runt & since being transplanted is back on track branching nicely with a stinky skunk smell :) its to the far right in the group pic....The first and third plants seem to be similar phenos(heavy branching, node spacing & skinnier leaves) but until they all start to flower wont be able to tell for sure...
Current group shot
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jah Guidance & Protection

I

idoreallytry

sounds good man i need to start training a lil more in the future,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Blessed love & Greetings Icmag family....Just edited my post from yesterday and added fresh pics to complete the update....peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow IL they are looking great you are going to get a great yield from them stout little bushes

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice little compact bushes there, bro!

You are going to have some nice buddage coming from those for sure. Can't wait to see these girls start to flower out!!!

dank.Frank

Danknuggler

Those couldnt look any more ready to go into flower.You and I use the same exact twisty tie tecnique to LST.Works real nice.Threads like this make me go to the fridge and start soakin seeds.killer man.nuggler

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Those couldnt look any more ready to go into flower.You and I use the same exact twisty tie tecnique to LST.Works real nice.Threads like this make me go to the fridge and start soakin seeds.killer man.nuggler
Haha Yea i used to use string to do it but found these work alot better for lst'ing...my lil shark haze & stink bomb seedlings just got their bondage done the other day and taking to it nicely....

Oh yea back to the SSSG....3 of the 4 branches I am cloning from these plants have rooted successfully so far!!! The fourth should be any day now since it came off the runt a day or two later than the rest. And I took cuts from each of the male plants just in case i cant collect pollen this round....which looks to be the case with each passing day lol. Pic updates coming later today! later

Jah Love

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Day 6 12/12

Day 6 12/12

Well back again with another update....Things are looking good the girls have been under the 600 for the past week or so and today/tonite will make it almost a week since i flipped them. I rebent the top on the tallest one to try and get the other branches caught up to it and so far so good....earlier in the grow while lst'ing i accidentally snapped its main stalk thats why it was much taller than the rest. Anyways not much else to add otherwise right now....so here are a few pics. Oh yea I had to take them in the bathroom for some photos since it was a rather cloudy day out and not much sunlight so sorry if any of the pics look crappy lol....:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

Pic of the main stalk where its tied over
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#4 used to be the runt :) not its not to far behind the rest
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jah Guide

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like they are just starting to recognize the shift....these next 2-3weeks are going to be explosive growth...these girls are going to be pretty good sized bushes!

nice work Irie!

dank.Frank

Irie_Lion

Veteran
looks like they are just starting to recognize the shift....these next 2-3weeks are going to be explosive growth...these girls are going to be pretty good sized bushes!

nice work Irie!

dank.Frank

Thanks Frank thats exactly what I'm hoping for! Let the flowering begin :party:

awesome post! i have the same seeds in veg now plus the hazelope and hazey jones. i will post some pictures soon...i can't wait to see what they look like when they start to flower!

Irie_Lion

Veteran
awesome post! i have the same seeds in veg now plus the hazelope and hazey jones. i will post some pictures soon...i can't wait to see what they look like when they start to flower!

Thanks man...feel free to drop the pics in here if u want i'd love to check them out. ill prob post updated pics here in the next few days after there is alot of noticible growth....

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend

good vibez

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great I_L now the show is going to get really exciting
keep up the great job
stay safe
peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Flowering Day 9

Flowering Day 9

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far....just thought i'd throw in a quick update for those following along. Its now been about 9 days since i changed the light cycle on the 4 ladies and they are just now starting to tighten up at the nodes and cluster a lil bit in anticipation of flowering...I watered and fed this morning with some GH "GO" nutes (bloom,seedweed,calmag,roots,bloom booster)according to GH's feedin schedule. Other than that not much happening....so on with the pics!

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace